Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure there is some sneaky loophole, otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to it in the first place, very crappy behaviour considering such a serious cause:mad:
Exactly Anna, if true she really is the lowest of the low. But as we have said many times before she never fails to surprise me how low she actually is prepared to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In new magazine, saying she is going to set up a charity in Lorenas name😡. Does she realise the efgort that needs to be put into a charity?? She will try and take advantage of new bereaved parents as thats how much of a bleep she is. And we all know she will pocket the money 😡
20221019_180610.jpg
20221019_180520(0).jpg

Reactions: 12
I think the charity will receive some money. She would be in too much serious trouble otherwise, when she's desperately trying to get positive publicity.
How much is anyone's guess. When, ditto.

If her agent suspects that her new signing is going straight down hill, she might try the 'laureen was raising further funds through her sales page' (yeah right pet) and magically chuck in a few extra pounds with a lot of self congratulation.

We might get some cheaply staged photos of 'heartbroken' lozzeraptor 'looking downbeat with her glossy tresses tied back', shuffling around a random car park carrying a battery operated night light. Either inappropriately dressed or topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
In new magazine, saying she is going to set up a charity in Lorenas name😡. Does she realise the efgort that needs to be put into a charity?? She will try and take advantage of new bereaved parents as thats how much of a bleep she is. And we all know she will pocket the money 😡View attachment 1662614View attachment 1662616
it’s also not that easy to just start a charity. It involves a lot of admin / evidence ect. She couldn’t even post one video to her yewchewb channel, post one update on her fitness blog or post any evidence of the walk she was meant to of gone on it. It’s al bullshit to create column inches and try and make her likeable / engaging again.

Anyone that gets sent filthy, broken goods but her needs to go public so everyone sees what she’s really about.

Reactions: 21
Here’s her tweeting a few years ago I’ll be back on TOWIE and the producers weee like nah!!

Lying dimwit trying to drum up interest

And this came out a few months ago 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In new magazine, saying she is going to set up a charity in Lorenas name😡. Does she realise the efgort that needs to be put into a charity?? She will try and take advantage of new bereaved parents as thats how much of a bleep she is. And we all know she will pocket the money 😡View attachment 1662614View attachment 1662616
Bull 💩, she would have to tell the truth in a documentary, this is just Krusty the Clown 🤡 trying to drum up interest and sell stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah flippin flip.
I've missed a trick.
I could have bought some of lozza's cast offs for my wedding.
Silly me.

Pom, I’m currently on maternity leave and these posts make my long days feel much shorter 🥰 I was following the thread up until the news came out about Lorena (RIP) and then stopped following as I was heavily pregnant myself at the time and it really scared me. Now I’m back and the content is comedy gold- the jumble sale is priceless!!!!
Congrats! What brand of Scrunchie did you have, the boy brand or girl brand?

• Haha
Ah flippin flip.
I've missed a trick.
I could have bought some of lozza's cast offs for my wedding.
Silly me.

Congrats! What brand of Scrunchie did you have, the boy brand or girl brand?
Thank you 🥰 I had another boy scrunchie, but I was tempted to buy the teeny tiny blue checked monstrosity for Halloween for him to wear whilst he can’t say no!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pom, I’m currently on maternity leave and these posts make my long days feel much shorter 🥰 I was following the thread up until the news came out about Lorena (RIP) and then stopped following as I was heavily pregnant myself at the time and it really scared me. Now I’m back and the content is comedy gold- the jumble sale is priceless!!!!
Nice to hear how much my posts and other funny ones are enjoyed 🥰❤💖🤗💕😘 xx Love Pom ,❤❤❤🥰😘 xx

This looks like the same outfit..from an old pic I made when she was pregnant with Larose 😄🤭 xx.

Resizer_16662099051021.jpg

Back later Love Pom 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fellow maternity leave gal over here 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.