Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell could she afford this house? £2300 a month plus bills and living costs with no proper job, surely the odd photo shoot and daily mail walk can’t pay for this! I know she does only fans but I doubt unless she’s went down the hardcore route she’s making buttons from that?

Reactions: 21
The idiot fake face is back

View attachment 1657981

Looks like a new place too ??
please excuse my stupidity, but I’m an older retired lady who isn’t too tech wise and I have only just sussed out how she filters with the baby Dixie thing but i can’t see she’s using a filter but it’s obvious she is ….sorry again for being a wee tad thick I just wonder how she does it 🤓😘

Thank you @Pom Bear for my daily giggle 🤭🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
please excuse my stupidity, but I’m an older retired lady who isn’t too tech wise and I have only just sussed out how she filters with the baby Dixie thing but i can’t see she’s using a filter but it’s obvious she is ….sorry again for being a wee tad thick I just wonder how she does it 🤓😘

Thank you @Pom Bear for my daily giggle 🤭🤣😘
She's taking the photo with the filter on, saving it then uploading onto her stories so it doesn’t show the filter name.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Queue an upload today once Lozza has read here…
Just like someone on here mentioned the table hasn't been shown - queue photoshopped photo of her leaning on the table. so predictable 🙄

Still no sign of La’goneawol. I’m calling the mark in the paper on her face was where our BYG was face bleeping herself on her phone and not watching her child. Hence causing an accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just like someone on here mentioned the table hasn't been shown - queue photoshopped photo of her leaning on the table. so predictable 🙄

Still no sign of La’goneawol. I’m calling the mark in the paper on her face was where our BYG was face bleeping herself on her phone and not watching her child. Hence causing an accident.
Nah, loz would have managed to film that and posted it everywhere laughing.

Ooh ma silly bubba! Lookwokchoodone!
She run so fast ha ha lipsmack, buba baby gel go straight in chin wak!

Etc.

LaBruciechin probably hurt it after being forced to kiss muma, muma's over inflated lips burst and it's an acid burn from all the filler.
Chinny says it's worth every moment because muma now look stupid witch she is.
Baby gel got giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s not easy being a silly old goat but Iv can confirm Iv actually managed to put up a profile pic 🥳🥳😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Moleman is back with a cryptic video of someone stalking him and trying to bring him down! Is it BYG and Krusty?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How the hell could she afford this house? £2300 a month plus bills and living costs with no proper job, surely the odd photo shoot and daily mail walk can’t pay for this! I know she does only fans but I doubt unless she’s went down the hardcore route she’s making buttons from that?
Well skanky price allegedly ears £2 million a month from hers where she shows alien grade photos of herself along with fascinating insights such as the contents of her fridge. Lozza cribbing-in enough to finance that lot must be easy 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son had a similar mark because he drooled and it was dry skin as the weather changed. He was a little younger. Even if it’s a mark from Lasadface getting hurt that’s not a big deal, kids, especially when first walking, fall and bump into things. It doesn’t mean negligent parenting (not defending Lozza’s parenting - just saying it probably wasn’t her fault).

The more likely scenario is that BYG is embarrassed because Larose doesn’t look perfect and that’s all she cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Moleman is back with a cryptic video of someone stalking him and trying to bring him down! Is it BYG and Krusty?
Intersting video. Imagine if the cough medicine chat we had on here about him the other day had something to do with it.
Did Lauren the prick copy and paste it out to everyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do actually feel bad for her selling baby stuff that she should be using now 😔 I know donating them would be better but if she's skint then she has to get money somehow, although hopefully not from the "charity" walk.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.