Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored tonight. Noticed that Unleashed are still following Lauren but she’s unfollowed them. And moleman’s profile has disappeared entirely. Would love to know the tea!! ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure it's the exact same bungalow and street that was advertised around the time she moved in though. Also the sitting room is blue like the rightmove pictures.

Edited to say I'm mistaken about the blue as those pics aren't on this listing.
I’m 99% sure it is her place, I drove past it today on my way home from work. There’s no other bungalows on the road that look that way.

I think the photos are the ones which were taken when it was on Rightmove before it was rented out to her so it’s not her furniture as it’s before she moved in but after the refurb was done.

Reactions: 19
My guess is that her new agent (con artist) and BYG dreamt up the walk thinking she would raise £10 grand, they were probably planning on donating a grand and BYG KEEP £9 to get her out of the tit she is in. Upon realising no-one sane would donate any money to con artists, they have panicked and selling everything off to try and raise the 9 grand. Moleman probs walked away as there is no where left to go with Loz, she’s got no marketing value at all, she’s in the gutter!
💯 my thinking exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everything looks the same and refurbished in the last 5/10 years. Surely a developer can’t own the same house two blocks apart and refurbished exactly the same down to the kitchen cupboards. All a bit of a coincidence with her selling all her goods all of a sudden and this house whose front and inside looks exactly the same as the one she lives in. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It is a coincidence but still not the same house.
There are lots of chalet bungalows with similar footprint in the area. Also not unusual for a developer to stick to using a kitchen format. Her house is more grey on the outside , has shutters and a mirrored vase of faux hydrangea in the window. I walk past every day.

Reactions: 10
100% thought she was wearing an adult nappy. Also why is her arm as thin as her wrist? Where have her shoulders gone? She really is delusional.

C652475B-D8E3-47AE-8757-D08BE4F1A2C9.png

Our bewful sexeh slim size 8 yung gal is single and ready to mingle! Wonky lines and sausage lips galore.

7E004FB7-B695-4DC2-A497-433C74B0B345.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is a coincidence but still not the same house.
There are lots of chalet bungalows with similar footprint in the area. Also not unusual for a developer to stick to using a kitchen format. Her house is more grey on the outside , has shutters and a mirrored vase of faux hydrangea in the window. I walk past every day.
You mean just like the post she posted today of her in a completely different house with different floorboards and shutters and fake hydrangea in the window???

never seen here in this house before today

597E2D15-D709-4B12-A086-083E76CD9420.png

Reactions: 12
It is saved on her 'Lorena' highlight BUT I am sure there are many who would feel too triggered to click on that as they'd be unsure what she has saved there.
Surely if a TV company were to do a documentary, they would air it in Baby Loss Awareness week, which was last week?

Reactions: 12
So I wonder if the confusion of "it's not her house" is because the main picture showing the front of the property is an old one. If you look at the attached semi in the picture it doesn't have a dormer upstairs, but Google maps (not street view) shows the update. Therefore she could indeed have shutters and fake flowers now, but they've been lazy and used an old photo.

Reactions: 15
Her exact address hardly matters, I’m still worried she doesn’t make it harder to find what with her daughter living with her and the amount of weirdos she tries to lure in with her sexeh pics.

Reactions: 25
What happened to her fan account- laurengsupport… has she been so busy with the refurb that she’s forgotten to upload on there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.