Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely appreciate the feelings you are going through. I have two girls (2 years apart). Both have had the same upbringing, same sort of interaction growing up. However, eldest would have been right in the middle of those girls and attentively listening and paying attention. My youngest on the other hand, would have been exactly like Larose, wandering around doing her own thing, occasionally looking at what was going on then pottering off on her own again.

Reactions: 11
They are brown and black LV loafers according to the DM. Yeah right, from Les Vince's stall in Romford Market.
Looool ... You can actually see the ` frayed threads/bad stitching ` sticking out on the front ... LV`s standards are slacking it seems ... anyone would think they were knock offs!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Looool ... You can actually see the ` frayed threads/bad stitching ` sticking out on the front ... LV`s standards are slacking it seems ... anyone would think they were knock offs!
Whatever they are they're frikkin vile.

Reactions: 16

Reactions: 17
Its like a scientific experiment, that's gone very wrong ... all of them escaped the lab, and are now on the prowl for young towie guys .... ` be afraid, be very afraid ... lock up your sons!!! `
Christ on a bike! They look like they'd nut you if you looked at them the wrong way!

Reactions: 21
She looks fine in these pics a bit rough and ready but nothing worth the level of photoshopping she does
I agree. Her face looks fine,no need to photoshop herself.
The outfit would look better without the fake louis Vuitton scarf and shoes. Makes her look cheap and stupid.

Reactions: 13
As Lauren quoted in one of the clips:-

"She's had the back doors open"
Oh my giddy aunt!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 12
I’m having a moment. She looked like miss piggy with the filter this morning, turns out she looks better without filters (unless she’s filtered to the hilt here too ).

Just once I’d like to see her in nice clothes, nice fabric, good cut, something that flatters her shape (not dressed for a shape she doesn’t have). She’s always wearing the cheapest most synthetic flammable crap She’s at a publicity event in a £20 outfit.

…she’s totally broke isn’t she?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.