Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you think that?
Why do you think that?
She’s only just walking. Which - if you’re tiny - must be hugely exciting. I don’t think mum gives her enough one to one time sans phone camera. But in that environment, with much older children, I’d expect her to act her age and enjoy exploring. Rather than try and make her behave like a school child. Every child is different, obviously. But mine weren’t ready for carpet time at nursery till at least 18 months. And then it was for age appropriate songs, actions or story time.

Reactions: 12
She’s only just walking. Which - if you’re tiny - must be hugely exciting. I don’t think mum gives her enough one to one time sans phone camera. But in that environment, with much older children, I’d expect her to act her age and enjoy exploring. Rather than try and make her behave like a school child. Every child is different, obviously. But mine weren’t ready for carpet time at nursery till at least 18 months. And then it was for age appropriate songs, actions or story time.
Well, respectfully, I disagree- kids love to interact with older kids doing things. Seeing a woman dressed as a princess would absolutely be something I'd be down on the floor singing to my child about. Just me.

Edit- Sorry guys, I feel like I've been too full on today with my views. But just that isolation that Larose has in those videos really made me sad. I am not meaning to argue at all. I should step away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yikes, how rough? They look like something out of a woman’s remand prison. 🫣 she’s def more Wentworth than TOWIE these days.

With all the counterfeit promotions, she might end up in Bronzefield - she’s nailing the look already. 😉

View attachment 1635159
Looks like a line up from QOD models- if you’re on the Stephen Bear thread you’ll know what I mean 🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping Cell Block H is calling. What a trio of Mutton!!! 😆😆😆😆

She has alienated herself from other mums! She’s not the Soft play type! Most mums (myself included!) get involved at soft play. Laureen just sits there admiring herself and probably on her phone all the time.
If she lost her phone for a week she would realise no one would give a duck where she’s been. Hence the constant need to remind us she’s still there. She’s boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I get the feeling she wasn’t invited to this party but decided to go along anyway - would Big Loz miss an opportunity to dress Larose up in cheap polyester frills and tackiness? Remember how disappointed she was that the hideous Halloween baby outfit didn’t turn up in time? https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...e-wants-a-q-a-you-awful-tw.23692/post-6895260

Baby gel doesn’t seem to have a lot of time sat in more quiet contemplation - listening to a story, interacting one-on-one with someone just talking to her - so she’d be unsure about sitting down as the others are, and probably too young to get the point of being there.

At least she is now being taken to more age appropriate venues and mixing with other children rather than beauty salons, restaurants and pubs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahaha notice she’s turned the label over so you can’t see any sizing; clearly she’s asked for six sizes too small and they’ve sent them 😂

1E199380-E01D-43D9-A65D-6B5A3521E70E.png
78EAA92A-0E42-4870-B594-43AE5D09CA9E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping Cell Block H is calling. What a trio of Mutton!!! 😆😆😆😆

She has alienated herself from other mums! She’s not the Soft play type! Most mums (myself included!) get involved at soft play. Laureen just sits there admiring herself and probably on her phone all the time.
If she lost her phone for a week she would realise no one would give a duck where she’s been. Hence the constant need to remind us she’s still there. She’s boring.
Cell Block H 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yikes, how rough? They look like something out of a woman’s remand prison. 🫣 she’s def more Wentworth than TOWIE these days.

With all the counterfeit promotions, she might end up in Bronzefield - she’s nailing the look already. 😉

View attachment 1635159
They've been to London for some Paw Patrol red carpet thing for Larose but interestingly she hasn't even shown her... the far end woman is a mobile hairdresser mate of hers and the middle one is that Kirsty who represented Katie Skanky Price I believe... wheres Moleman!!

Reactions: 14
They've been to London for some Paw Patrol red carpet thing for Larose but interestingly she hasn't even shown her... the far end woman is a mobile hairdresser mate of hers and the middle one is that Kirsty who represented Katie Skanky Price I believe... wheres Moleman!!
And she doesn’t have unleashed talent written on her Instagram profile now 🤷‍♀️. But moleman still has her listed as a client

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Fuckin FAT FLAT, satellite dish HEAD .... and not those small sky ones, those big enormous fuckers, that transmit from all over the world, and take up most of the garden ..... even the dixxy filter has given up!! Look at the state of her 🤷‍♀️ .... how can one person be this thick, self absorbed ... drowning in delusions of grandeur ... totally living in laaalaaaa land :rolleyes: ...... she really pisses me off 😣
She is so so ugly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1635159
You ever look at a photo and can just hear it? I just hear the sound of them all cackling, lip smacking, loud, obnoxious, swearing…

The type of women you see in a bar or nightclub and just smell the desperate pouring off of them as they eye up all the young boys. Female versions of wolf whistling builders these lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yep, totally normal and expected for toddlers to play alongside other children, not with them until a bit later, school age. She’s happy enough having a little look round in those vids and it’s lovely to see.
Business as usual now for big Loz, tugging up her shorts while speaking into the camera 🤮 can’t get enough of herself.

• Heart
As if that’s going to fit 😳
Can’t wait to see the edited version of this !
They only go up to a size 12-14 so will be interesting indeed. The phrase ‘like a burst sausage’ springs to mind…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How is she going to squash that shelf-arse and those plastic norks into that ensemble??
That Rita my dear is industrial strength lycra designed to hold incredibly large masses. Either that or she's going to be bursting some seams🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.