Lauren Goodger #74 Big Loz, acting like a teen, gagging for the peen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha This is so accurate. I usually wear old scabby leggings and an old sports bra to clean my house after getting bleach spots on some nice clothing.
I am always in- old sports bra, tatty leggings- to scrub the toilet.
Same here, but the wife is shocked.

Reactions: 21
I have Covid (1st and hopefully last time), feel like shit but today DM & you lot have made me smile.

God bless all you BYGals n Guys

Reactions: 33
Or a couple of giant bin liners.
Billy smarts big top tent ...

The girl in the photo with her looks clearly embarrassed...

Reactions: 13
Excuse my ignorance but she was looking much trimmer in the gym training videos from a few days ago….is it even possible to edit videos without using state of the art technology? What does a layman use to make themselves skinner in a video?

Reactions: 25
Excuse my ignorance but she was looking much trimmer in the gym training videos from a few days ago….is it even possible to edit videos without using state of the art technology? What does a layman use to make themselves skinner in a video?
Scissors and a pot of glue?

Reactions: 15
Brilliant Pom

OT I read a joke post elsewhere today, that putting gravy in to a whoopie cushion brings a whole new level of entertainment...
Thank you xx
Loooool I never thought of that with the whoppie cushion.. that would be good to do at work to a person or boss you don't like looool xx

Loz is so big that even Henry Hoover looks small next to her x

Reactions: 45
If you look carefully the plastic chef is on wheels and is moving towards the right of the photo and Lauren is trying to catch up to try and get the sweetcorn x..

Looool just like the dog tracks where the dogs run after the fake rabbit x

Reactions: 52
She def looked trimmer but most of those clips were from directly behind her and shockingly enough, that’s apparently her better angle. With some filtering as per...
That said, she looks slimmer in front-on pics too.

It’s the side angle that gives the whole dreadful game away, and the brutal reality of her actual girth hits home. 🫣

Reactions: 23
Unique Pictures, you absolute legend!! She hates him with a vengeance for his services to photography and catching her in all her glory porky real state.
Give the man a knighthood, or at least a beer

Reactions: 39
What on Earth is going on with her arse?

Its all down to exercising in the gym.... come on you must be able to see that The fact she has been to the gym once in two years sort of shoots down her claims. It is slowly sinking as well

Reactions: 17
I’ve just had a sad thought:

Maybe she really has lost a load of weight and this is her strutting around in lycra to show off her ‘after’ body.

She’s just not all there is she.

Reactions: 13
The longer she stands there, the more Henry Hoover gets traumatised..esp when the arse is near x

Reactions: 65
You can filter videos to make them slimmer. It’s all done on the apps. I tried a year or so ago and I didn’t even spend much time but it worked and was easy. Just like that Aubrey O day does everyday with her videos (well couple of years ago at least when she got caught). So yes Lauren filters videos and makes herself skinner in them. It’s a basic thing to do.

Reactions: 24
Its all down to exercising in the gym.... come on you must be able to see that The fact she has been to the gym once in two years sort of shoots down her claims. It is slowly sinking as well
https://giphy.com/TJm2xz2sQV5BBTZf9w .... I think we all know the ONLY exercise our BIGGGG gurl does, involves Greggs sausage rolls and CAKE ... she worships at the altar of JUSTEAT and DELIVEROO ( Wiv some TOBY thrown in )

Reactions: 19
She’s absolutely living in those hideous white shoes. They must reek at this stage. Bet she wears the same crusty knickers for days at a time too.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.