Lauren Goodger #7 Big loz flouts all lockdown rules, sweetcorn makes up 95% of her stools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay good money to see them.

Reactions: 4
The photo on the left is from around 2010/11 - wow
And the other photo is from celebs go dating so would have been touched up but nowhere near the editing she does (gives herself a new face from the sims 4.) she doesn’t look that bad. I think she’s had a bad batch of filler in the last year + put on weight which is why her face now resembles a half wilted helium balloon

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That was when I saw her when she was like that , she looked really nice

Reactions: 7
She looks stunning on the left. Like a different person.

What in the Leticia dean is this?!

She must beep going backwards
Those were pics from her birthday the bottom right one was taken by her friend and put on his Instagram. Obviously he didn’t get the memo that people can’t post pictures of her unless they’ve had the “edit”. The bottom left was a pap. Top two ummm obv hers.

Reactions: 3
So, just been on IG and Bianca Gascoigne ‘always gets all her jewellery’ from Burt and Gurt like our Big Loz and Charlie boy... now didn’t someone mention she had a photo shoot at the same place Lozza did too (think it was then she was pretending to be in Corfu?) The jewellers must be gifting all sorts to Z listers...

She has a large fupa
I actually had to look fupa up - I'd never heard of it. It's nothing to do with BUPA
(eh - I'm not allowed to use the B U P A acronym - Tattle's filter changes it to something else - weird - is it a forbidden term??).

One similar one is "gunt" - blame years of reading Viz for that one.

(Looks at post above) Pom Bear #wins this thread!

Thank you very much xx
Today is the first time I've posted on this thread xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.