Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just talk to her like a person. I never understood why people do the baby talk like that. It's hideous.

' is emtay baybay. You can't 'ave a big girl drink. Not for baybeees.'

Why the hell are you giving it to her then?
How confusing

Can anyone hear the slight slur when she speaks. Almost like she's a bit pissed

She's like Cletus from The Simpsons
Lozza the Slack-Jawed Yokel :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I read it like that too. I read a couple of times just to make sure I go the measure of it. It’s typical word salad from BYG. Im not sure if that’s what she was trying to articulate but I found it quite sad.
I think if it were anyone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, but this with all her other behaviour around Lorena's death just makes it seem like she really doesn't give a tit at all. That poor little girl deserved so much better than this :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah I read it like that too. I read a couple of times just to make sure I go the measure of it. It’s typical word salad from BYG. Im not sure if that’s what she was trying to articulate but I found it quite sad.
She was going to abort Lorena, her words .... this is why I say to people, be careful what you put out there, what you say ... when pregnant ... tempting fate ... in her case ... publicly while expecting ... as it may come back to bite you, as It sadly did for her ... this is private stuff, and these thick influencers, have far too much to say, for their own good ... they talk utter bleeping tit, no thinking before speaking ... just blurt out any crap, in order to stay relevant ... no one needed to know, she was seriously considering aborting the baby, this should be between the mother and partner, not for cheap gossip in mags to make a few quid ... from personal experience, even the most perfect pregnancy, although thank goodness quite rare ... can end in tragedy ... looking back on that interview now, must really get to her ... which is probably the reason she keeps trying hard to convince everyone, that she's the best mother there is ... in the back of her mind, she knows this was wrong ... guilt ... the whole world dosent need to know all your business lozzz ... ` big sigh ` her behaviour clearly shows, she is not changing anytime soon

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think if it were anyone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, but this with all her other behaviour around Lorena's death just makes it seem like she really doesn't give a tit at all. That poor little girl deserved so much better than this :(
Heartbreaking, she never stood a chance! Poor poor baby 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Saying she doesn’t drink, well she’s definitely on something then because she’s clearly slurring/nasally & stumbling over her words! Scary that she’s in charge of a 1 year old!
She was going to abort Lorena, her words .... this is why I say to people, be careful what you put out there, what you say ... when pregnant ... tempting fate ... in her case ... publicly while expecting ... as it may come back to bite you, as It sadly did for her ... this is private stuff, and these thick influencers, have far too much to say, for their own good ... they talk utter bleeping tit, no thinking before speaking ... just blurt out any crap, in order to stay relevant ... no one needed to know, she was seriously considering aborting the baby, this should be between the mother and partner, not for cheap gossip in mags to make a few quid ... from personal experience, even the most perfect pregnancy, although thank goodness quite rare ... can end in tragedy ... looking back on that interview now, must really get to her ... which is probably the reason she keeps trying hard to convince everyone, that she's the best mother there is ... in the back of her mind, she knows this was wrong ... guilt ... the whole world dosent need to know all your business lozzz ... ` big sigh ` her behaviour clearly shows, she is not changing anytime soon
Imo lauren will blame everyone else the baby dying. It's never her fault she's perfect. She's a thundercunt ,💜

Reactions: 22
I find that post really sad. It reads like she's glad to not be pregnant anymore because she can do all the things she likes to do again. Which fair enough, but considering her baby died, you think she'd be treating it a bit less like a 'got my life back' kind of event.
That's how I read it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Imo lauren will blame everyone else the baby dying. It's never her fault she's perfect. She's a thundercunt ,💜
In my opinion she is not to blame for Lorena’ death directly, however, she is to blame for not giving that tiny mite the best chance of survival! It kills me thinking what that tot went through, and nobody came to her aid! A normal person would 100% blame themselves, be broken and need some trauma therapy support, the guilt would eat them alive, not big Loz, just another commodity and incident to sell for cash, blood money!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In my opinion she is not to blame for Lorena’ death directly, however, she is to blame for not giving that tiny mite the best chance of survival! It kills me thinking what that tot went through, and nobody came to her aid! A normal person would 100% blame themselves, be broken and need some trauma therapy support, the guilt would eat them alive, not big Loz, just another commodity and incident to sell for cash, blood money!
Exactly this. Noone wants her to be miserable and blaming herself, but it's normal to find it shocking that she isn't. Everyday I wonder if I could have done anything to prevent my boy being born early and the difficulties he's had because of it and he's living and doing well. I can't even begin to imagine the guilt if he hadn't made it - even though it wasn't anything to do with me at all. So when there is the potential that Lorena died because of poor choices from whoever made them, how can she be so blase about it all? I just don't understand her. I know people keep saying behind closed doors maybe she's in deep denial but I just can't get my head around her behaviour. Lavish parties, constant beauty trips, captions like that. She really seems like Lorena was an inconvenience that's gone now. Maybe I'm just utterly cruel and deal with things differently, but I've never met anyone like Lauren that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly this. Noone wants her to be miserable and blaming herself, but it's normal to find it shocking that she isn't. Everyday I wonder if I could have done anything to prevent my boy being born early and the difficulties he's had because of it and he's living and doing well. I can't even begin to imagine the guilt if he hadn't made it - even though it wasn't anything to do with me at all. So when there is the potential that Lorena died because of poor choices from whoever made them, how can she be so blase about it all? I just don't understand her. I know people keep saying behind closed doors maybe she's in deep denial but I just can't get my head around her behaviour. Lavish parties, constant beauty trips, captions like that. She really seems like Lorena was an inconvenience that's gone now. Maybe I'm just utterly cruel and deal with things differently, but I've never met anyone like Lauren that's for sure.
She is utterly heartless, cruel and thinks of no-one but herself, as long as she is ok and gets her bleeping eyebrow’s, lips, and hair done, she doesn’t give a tit, I genuinely think strangers are more upset than she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I find that post really sad. It reads like she's glad to not be pregnant anymore because she can do all the things she likes to do again. Which fair enough, but considering her baby died, you think she'd be treating it a bit less like a 'got my life back' kind of event.
She was like that in her first pregnancy wanting her body back and then even more so with the second - she did not stop moaning about being pregnant and having to deal with a baby at the same time, the toll on her body etc. I seem to remember asking her followers for names of good plastic surgeons so she could get her boobs done.

I understand that not everyone enjoys being pregnant - physically I’ve been fine but it’s taken a toll on me mentally because of the levels of anxiety I’ve experienced about wanting him to be ok and worrying - but she seemed to actively hate it aside from in pregnancy 1 bragging about perfect bloods, amazing iron, small neat bump, and her petite baby (8 lbs 9oz). I imagine if she could afford to get a surrogate like the Kardashian’s she would although she also likes the money she gets from mag shoots flaunting her bump and the freebies.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She was like that in her first pregnancy wanting her body back and then even more so with the second - she did not stop moaning about being pregnant and having to deal with a baby at the same time, the toll on her body etc. I seem to remember asking her followers for names of good plastic surgeons so she could get her boobs done.

I understand that not everyone enjoys being pregnant - physically I’ve been fine but it’s taken a toll on me mentally because of the levels of anxiety I’ve experienced about wanting him to be ok and worrying - but she seemed to actively hate it aside from in pregnancy 1 bragging about perfect bloods, amazing iron, small neat bump, and her petite baby (8 lbs 9oz). I imagine if she could afford to get a surrogate like the Kardashian’s she would although she also likes the money she gets from mag shoots flaunting her bump and the freebies.
Agreed, I didn't like being pregnant at all but I can't ever imagine being grateful it's over had my baby died. She's something else she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
BYG is thick in every sense of the word. Her voice makes my poor ears bleed.
Larose has no chance in life, she will be BYG 2.0.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ive searched the wiki but cant seem to find it, what is the he a bike she a ball can someone please explain 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ive searched the wiki but cant seem to find it, what is the he a bike she a ball can someone please explain 🤣
In July of last year she became a football:
AB12B040-E48B-40A8-A2CF-835E74662AA0.jpeg

For Charlie’s birthday the football gifted him a football kit. For reasons unknown she told him he a bike:
9E333DF4-D8AC-4986-8BC4-C1F010E765D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.