Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was going to abort Lorena, her words .... this is why I say to people, be careful what you put out there, what you say ... when pregnant ... tempting fate ... in her case ... publicly while expecting ... as it may come back to bite you, as It sadly did for her ... this is private stuff, and these thick influencers, have far too much to say, for their own good ... they talk utter bleeping tit, no thinking before speaking ... just blurt out any crap, in order to stay relevant ... no one needed to know, she was seriously considering aborting the baby, this should be between the mother and partner, not for cheap gossip in mags to make a few quid ... from personal experience, even the most perfect pregnancy, although thank goodness quite rare ... can end in tragedy ... looking back on that interview now, must really get to her ... which is probably the reason she keeps trying hard to convince everyone, that she's the best mother there is ... in the back of her mind, she knows this was wrong ... guilt ... the whole world dosent need to know all your business lozzz ... ` big sigh ` her behaviour clearly shows, she is not changing anytime soon
Women are allowed to have abortions, consider abortions, and talk about abortions without it "coming back to bite them".

• Heart
Reactions: 74
The thread this afternoon has been exceptional. I’ve been in tears 😂

I won’t lie, I can’t even read all that bollocks on her post this morning. It’s ramblings of an illiterate ho and I don’t have time or care to decipher what she is trying to say because it’s bollocks again.

I wonder what the title of her new book will be?

Me, myself, and me tin of sweetcorn.
Me inner most deepest forts’n’ feelins.

Or

Me.
Try Do Better

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I won’t lie, I can’t even read all that bollocks on her post this morning. It’s ramblings of an illiterate ho and I don’t have time or care to decipher what she is trying to say because it’s bollocks again.

Or

Me.
Try Do Better
I think it should just be titled 'Narcissistic twit'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Or

Me.
Try Do Better
“Doctor we need, do mi book a read”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Or

Me.
Try Do Better
“You buy at Supermarket” and a picture of her book as the cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Or

Me.
Try Do Better
Same 😂😂😂 I think it’s just the exceptional wit on this thread. It’s just unfortunate that it’s BYG who willingly lends herself up as the muse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.