Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any sightings of Big Lozza today? That Land Whale shuffling about in Essex must be an easy spot. It if slips in to the Channel the Japanese Whaling Fleet will be on it faster than Loz on a double cheeseburger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the new thread title worked today. She’s taken the wee thing to soft play. But boy that little girl has the saddest eyes. Never seen a little child not get excited or not have a sparkle in their eye when they’re drinking juice. And that was probably at least 20s video of her drinking juice where there was no sparkle once.

Looks like she’s eating some @Pom Bear
I think poor larose looks ill.

Reactions: 12
for those without insta. Sad to see the kid like this, Lozza could at least clean her up.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
for those without insta. Sad to see the kid like this, Lozza could at least clean her up.
That child is so vacant. I don’t think it’s a development thing. I just think it’s that there is no bond with her mother. She’s also sucking on that straw for dear life. I bet Lauren doesn’t keep her hydrated 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 32
That child is so vacant. I don’t think it’s a development thing. I just think it’s that there is no bond with her mother. She’s also sucking on that straw for dear life. I bet Lauren doesn’t keep her hydrated 😢
Why doesn’t she have a sippy cup? 🤬

Reactions: 11
Lozza's old flat in Chigwell came back on the rental market yesterday, still furnished as she had it back in the day and complete with the walk through!

Am I allowed to post the link???
Post it. Does it have a blue plaque on it stating when she lived there as she's a BAFTA Award winning actress? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Move the bloody carton away and let her take a breather loz.
Personally I think this is the best la4pintsofsquash has looked.

Reactions: 14
Kid probs misses her dad, he is naturally good with kids so I bet she loved being with him as mum seems awkward.
Wouldn't surprise me if her camp made the insta comment just to blame Charles 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kid probs misses her dad, he is naturally good with kids so I bet she loved being with him as mum seems awkward.
Wouldn't surprise me if her camp made the insta comment just to blame Charles 🤷‍♀️
If he has a DV charge hanging over his head, will he be able to see LapoorkidIamboredasfuck on his own. She really seemed to come to life with him and interacted with him really well. I don't know how these things work.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If he has a DV charge hanging over his head, will he be able to see LapoorkidIamboredasfuck on his own. She really seemed to come to life with him and interacted with him really well. I don't know how these things work.
it would depend on the circumstance. If La’orse was present, if Chaz.5 was deemed a risk to her, if they are found to be an other external influences such as drink and drugs. There may be conditions to contact, for ect length of time. If there is a mutual drop off point, there may need to be a middle person to not necessarily be present for supervised contact but act as the go between so the 2 adults have no contact. It’s hard to say for sure without knowing the exact details of the alleged incident

Reactions: 8
it would depend on the circumstance. If La’orse was present, if Chaz.5 was deemed a risk to her, if they are found to be an other external influences such as drink and drugs. There may be conditions to contact, for ect length of time. If there is a mutual drop off point, there may need to be a middle person to not necessarily be present for supervised contact but act as the go between so the 2 adults have no contact. It’s hard to say for sure without knowing the exact details of the alleged incident
Again I do not know if this is the procedure but if he looked off his face would he have been tested for drugs in custody? I do hope he still has contact with his child even if it is just a supervised visit

Reactions: 5
The bleep has photoshopped the kid’s arm

Laorse needs a drop dead fred to sort out the Mega witch

Well spotted I didn't notice until you said, you can tell from the neck down the top of the arm, if she thinks little Larose is a bit overweight instead of photo shopping change her diet, she is in control of her food!! She must be bothered otherwise why use Photoshop on a baby? Nice to see Larose at soft play.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.