Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every bloke is the ‘love of her life’ 🙄

Even jailbird Joey who she saw for about 2 hours in total only through prison visits. Even though he told her go eat tins of tuna on a treadmill.

She has attachment/abandonment issues and clings to any bloke who gives her a second look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What about her stalking MW then? She also said he was the love of her life too 🙄
Yeh the Mark thing was v v weird, I think that is why I had some empathy for her before her recent trauma, Mark treated her like tit. She reminds me a bit of Charlotte Crosby treated terribly by men and just allows it.

Reactions: 16
desperate for the perfect body for a criminal

criminal calls her a cat fish

that’s defo true love
She’s so desperate, and has no dignity either, throws herself and these blokes, moves them in within a day of knowing them, then wonders why it never works out? Who’s the common denominator here 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There are only so many "bad boys" a woman can be involved with, until the day finally arrives when she realises how much of her life she has wasted. On the surface bad boys add drama to your life, but they play havoc with your self esteem.
We may think that Lauren has reached rock bottom, but I think there is more trauma to come. It is only when we realise what we have lost, that we can emerge from the wreckage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Bad boys are loyal, they don't cheat" 🤔

She really is on cloud cuckoo isn't she! I can't get my head around the fact she 'dated' a jailbird, presumably edited all the pics she sent him, then had a load of work before he was released to try and look like the version she sent him. Only for him to publicly say she's the biggest catfish ever.

The actual shame of it. She needs to stop living for men, and try building her esteem and self worth by being the best Mum she can be.

I don't for a second think that'll happen though.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So, they got together in 2012, split by 2013, back together in 2014, split again before BB - hence her “tuna” meltdown - the tuna reference during her Laorse pregnancy was still one of the best Lardy moments on tattle 2021.
What was the tuna meltdown? I am intrigued!

Even jailbird Joey who she saw for about 2 hours in total only through prison visits. Even though he told her go eat tins of tuna on a treadmill.
More tuna? What did he say to her - was this publicised?

Reactions: 13
She has attachment/abandonment issues and clings to any bloke who gives her a second look.
She also said in her interviews in 2016 that Jake was toxic and she was glad the relationship was over because she became scared. I quote ‘we won’t be getting back together’

I think she needs to remove those rose tinted glasses….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
desperate for the perfect body for a criminal

criminal calls her a cat fish

that’s defo true love

Every bloke is the ‘love of her life’ 🙄

Spot on there, she’s definitely got some weird attachment/abandonment, histrionic, codependent crap - god IDK but there’s definitely something going on.

Water finds it’s own level. She won’t have BFs like she had in the past. These days she just makes do with whatever bottom-rung bloke she can get. They’re making do with her too. I doubt she’s anyones first choice. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I bet Loz is thanking her lucky stars she kept all those pics of Jake. Even though she must have felt like deleting them at times. They've earned her a few quid that she wasn't expecting.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Spot on there, she’s definitely got some weird attachment/abandonment, histrionic, codependent crap - god IDK but there’s definitely something going on.

Water finds it’s own level. She won’t have BFs like she had in the past. These days she just makes do with whatever bottom-rung bloke she can get. They’re making do with her too. I doubt she’s anyones first choice. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Remember The IG commenter Paul “please write me back” Care.. he may have been a good candidate 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would seem the dear departed Jake was a HUSSY .... apparently had many women on the go .... and our thick lozzzaaa thinks she was the important one🤦‍♀️ among the long line of 🐱 in his life .... she was nothing but a mere bed notch to this bloke, along with MANY ` MANY!!! ` others ... reminds me of the old east end funerals, where a ` jack the lad ` died, and all his TARTS turned up, wailing .... crying, filling up the church with stale fag, hairspray, cheap perfume aromas wafting in the air, with their bleach blond, bright red extremely, crispy backcombed hair .... their aged faces, caked with too much slap, lipstick on their teeth, coughing all through the church service, clearing their phlegmy throats ... tight mini skirts, varicose veined legs in cheap stilettoes ( grew up in the east end, such fond memories, some amazing characters 😁 ) ... hate to break it to you .... lozzzzz ..... you're nothing but one in a LOOOOONGGG list of ` an x criminal ..... wanna be .... ganstas TART ` 🥴🥴 .... ` NUFINK SPESUUUHAL ` 🙄🤷‍♀️ ...... ( I cant wait to see the next bloke she TRAPS .... because we all know, she WONT stay single for long😯 )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And this is how we know she's going to ruin that child.
Mother's who think they're 'besties' with their daughters at a very early age, tend to drag them into adult issues and dump problems onto them before they are emotionally ready to understand it all.
Find an actual friend and leave your daughter to make friends with people who allow her to stay a child, ie OTHER KIDS.

Screenshot_20220818-131845_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
And this is how we know she's going to ruin that child.
Mother's who think they're 'besties' with their daughters at a very early age, tend to drag them into adult issues and dump problems onto them before they are emotionally ready to understand it all.
Find an actual friend and leave your daughter to make friends with people who allow her to stay a child, ie OTHER KIDS.

View attachment 1508590
I want to feel sorry for her, she’s clearly got issues and seems very lonely, but she is going to duck that poor kid up for life. She needs to be a parent, not a “bestie”

• Sad
Reactions: 36
It would seem the dear departed Jake was a HUSSY .... apparently had many women on the go .... and our thick lozzzaaa thinks she was the important one🤦‍♀️ among the long line of 🐱 in his life .... she was nothing but a mere bed notch to this bloke, along with MANY ` MANY!!! ` others ... reminds me of the old east end funerals, where a ` jack the lad ` died, and all his TARTS turned up, wailing .... crying, filling up the church with stale fag, hairspray, cheap perfume aromas wafting in the air, with their bleach blond, bright red extremely, crispy backcombed hair .... their aged faces, caked with too much slap, lipstick on their teeth, coughing all through the church service, clearing their phlegmy throats ... tight mini skirts, varicose veined legs in cheap stilettoes ( grew up in the east end, such fond memories, some amazing characters 😁 ) ... hate to break it to you .... lozzzzz ..... you're nothing but one in a LOOOOONGGG list of ` an x criminal ..... wanna be .... ganstas TART ` 🥴🥴 .... ` NUFINK SPESUUUHAL ` 🙄🤷‍♀️ ...... ( I cant wait to see the next bloke she TRAPS .... because we all know, she WONT stay single for long😯 )
That description makes me think of Lilo Lill from Bread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I kept away from here after the baby death as too close to home. I started reading the last thread and woah!!! I stopped after a few pages, never seen it so crazy! It always was a great fun thread and the scrunchies all the best lot on here! Anyway what a tit show as always with our Lozza and hi scrunchies 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Come on loz, got to keep the momentum going.
How about an early carvery meal out?
Garage forecourt stroll?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.