Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the new thread title worked today. She’s taken the wee thing to soft play. But boy that little girl has the saddest eyes. Never seen a little child not get excited or not have a sparkle in their eye when they’re drinking juice. And that was probably at least 20s video of her drinking juice where there was no sparkle once.

Looks like she’s eating some @Pom Bear

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the new thread title worked today. She’s taken the wee thing to soft play. But boy that little girl has the saddest eyes. Never seen a little child not get excited or not have a sparkle in their eye when they’re drinking juice. And that was probably at least 20s video of her drinking juice where there was no sparkle once.

OMG what a relief to see that little girl out and doing a kid’s activity. 🥲 I hope there were other mums and kiddies there to interact and play with her, come on L let’s be having more of this and less of the seedy crap. 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How do they know it’s Charlie? 🙄

Odd placement of that solid white heart no? Someone sitting in that chair that Loz doesn’t want us to see… .5 perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would seem the dear departed Jake was a HUSSY .... apparently had many women on the go .... and our thick lozzzaaa thinks she was the important one🤦‍♀️ among the long line of 🐱 in his life .... she was nothing but a mere bed notch to this bloke, along with MANY ` MANY!!! ` others ... reminds me of the old east end funerals, where a ` jack the lad ` died, and all his TARTS turned up, wailing .... crying, filling up the church with stale fag, hairspray, cheap perfume aromas wafting in the air, with their bleach blond, bright red extremely, crispy backcombed hair .... their aged faces, caked with too much slap, lipstick on their teeth, coughing all through the church service, clearing their phlegmy throats ... tight mini skirts, varicose veined legs in cheap stilettoes ( grew up in the east end, such fond memories, some amazing characters 😁 ) ... hate to break it to you .... lozzzzz ..... you're nothing but one in a LOOOOONGGG list of ` an x criminal ..... wanna be .... ganstas TART ` 🥴🥴 .... ` NUFINK SPESUUUHAL ` 🙄🤷‍♀️ ...... ( I cant wait to see the next bloke she TRAPS .... because we all know, she WONT stay single for long😯 )
Anna 666 may I ask are you bunny cuddles?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Bad boys are loyal, they don't cheat" 🤔

She really is on cloud cuckoo isn't she! I can't get my head around the fact she 'dated' a jailbird, presumably edited all the pics she sent him, then had a load of work before he was released to try and look like the version she sent him. Only for him to publicly say she's the biggest catfish ever.

The actual shame of it. She needs to stop living for men, and try building her esteem and self worth by being the best Mum she can be.

I don't for a second think that'll happen though.
I think most of femalekind can confirm that bad boys DO cheat and AREN'T loyal, but whatever.

I have a theory that most of us pursue bad boys because it's the thrill of the chase, malevolence can be sexy (superficially) but somehow it's not so sexy when that person is abusing your mind and / or body. Most of us grow out of this phase in teenagerdom / early 20s but I know some women never learn, either.

Lauren always strikes me as being rather emotionally unintelligent and stunted. Kindness and dependability may be boring to some people but they really do make for a happier life.

Jake sounds like an utter misogynistic twit, self-absorbed and entirely fixated on his own ego - yes I know he passed recently and it's tragic, but that's what I see. No class and no manners - though maybe he and Loz are more alike, where these two qualities are concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Looking back on all the pictures of her and jake she actually used to be so pretty! Such a shame what she's done to herself with fillers

Reactions: 38
More tuna? What did he say to her - was this publicised?

A couple of quotes from that article where she talks about jailbird Joey…

Talking in her column last week, she admitted her desire to return to her smaller size led her to try a diet of tins of tuna with few carbs - which left her constantly hungry, but seeing results.

'If he was with me now, he'd have me locked in a room with a treadmill and would feed me water and bloody veg!'

'He's done a PT course in there [prison] so he thinks he knows all about fitness…'

'The other day he said, ‘Cor, you look good today. When I saw you the other day you looked bloated.’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anna 666 may I ask are you bunny cuddles?
Dear god NO!! I despise that delusional trolling creep, Ive had a few run ins with him/her/IT over the years ... I can not wait until someone exposes the scumbag, and that other one ronclass who is on here making comments now and again :mad: .... I think it maybe the same person

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking back on all the pictures of her and jake she actually used to be so pretty! Such a shame what she's done to herself with fillers
Definitely. The time she was with Jake was probably the best she’s ever looked!

Reactions: 11
Dear god NO!! I despise that delusional trolling creep, Ive had a few run ins with him/her/IT over the years ... I can not wait until someone exposes the scumbag, and that other one ronclass who is on here making comments now and again :mad: .... I think it maybe the same person
I do find him/ her funny when they rant on the Mail comments ngl 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah, not a chance, Anna is smart, bunny is a freak! 🤣🤣🤣
Loooool ..... Thank you my dear 🥰❤❤

I do find him/ her funny when they rant on the Mail comments ngl 😄
There are those who like she/him/IT .... find IT funny, and those who dont ( me ) .... Ive seen IT say some very hurtful, highly offensive things to others online over the years, its someone with an extremely sick mind ... IT used to troll those with cancer, terminal illnesses, would tell those depressed to go kill themselves ... that disgusted me ... made my blood boil ... would laugh at those suffering .... IT has calmed ITS approach, still vile ... nasty ... but was pissed off with being banned all the time ... in ITS own words ` trying to behave ` .... bunnycunttles is not a nice person, not harmless or funny in the slightest

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lozza's old flat in Chigwell came back on the rental market yesterday, still furnished as she had it back in the day and complete with the walk through!

Am I allowed to post the link???

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.