Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s utterly heartbreaking is Larose won’t look anything like her mum because Lauren keeps changing her face. She already mainly looks like daddy so her mothers resemblance won’t be there at all. And she’ll be wanting face work herself by the time she’s 16 and using filters herself once she gets her own phone.. absolutely tragic woman raising a daughter , and as awful as this sounds Lorena didn’t deserve a life with her as her mother. I imagine larose would have been jealous growing up with her as well as she’s treated like an accessory to mum so would defo feel pushed out with the new baby having been home.

SCRUNCHIE BYG SO SOFT SO BEWFUL SO bleeping TRAGIC
Imagine if Lorena had looked more like Lozza rather than like old .5 as Laorse does? Poor little thing would have certainly been left out or simply packed off to her Father as happenned to Lozza.

Reactions: 9
They allowing comments on the lip debacle on Daily Fail…

41C9EA77-C857-40BF-BF53-FFE68599E13D.jpg

OverlyMeh must be a scrunchie, show yourself! 😂😂😂

Some corkers on there, we’re not alone scrunchies.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m gonna say it cos it’s frigging offending me (in the sweetest way) but there’s one sentence a lot of tattlers keep saying and I eye roll the lot of you who say it … “she’s nearly 40” - she’s not 36 yet.
If I was 36, 37 or even 38 and they was to say I was nearly 40, they’d get the swiftest Fanny kick

I’m back in the room… she’s a bleep

*fully prepares that everyone will sign off with “she’s nearly 40” 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m gonna say it cos it’s frigging offending me (in the sweetest way) but there’s one sentence a lot of tattlers keep saying and I eye roll the lot of you who say it … “she’s nearly 40” - she’s not 36 yet.
If I was 36, 37 or even 38 and they was to say I was nearly 40, they’d get the swiftest Fanny kick

I’m back in the room… she’s a bleep

*fully prepares that everyone will sign off with “she’s nearly 40” 🤪
A dagger to my heart every time I’ve seen it written here as I am hares breadth away from 40 😆 but I don’t act like a prepubescent delinquent so it’s all good

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We still don’t know what kicked off that night after the funeral but find it a bit sad that Chaz or his family hasn’t got Lorenas ashes, just her and now they’re tattooed into her… he was her dad and he does obvs dote on Laorse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if we can move Lauren back to her original spot now or if she needs to remain in the quieter threads?
Please back to the original placing. In my 'umble opinion.
Just saw the mod reply so scrap what I just wrote!!

Anyway.
Loz is nearly 40.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.