Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Crowbag on the new thread title 👏 and apologies to @TheDarkling who had a suggestion that scored a little higher but was too long to fit - I did try and trim it down but with no joy.

Quick recap:
• Still confusion as to her outpouring of grief after the death of her ex Jake after it seemed their relationship was toxic and ended badly. Cases of mistaken identity of his ‘secret gf’ - seems it was not Big Loz or her mate Chloe Henny but could have been one of many.
• She has finally started to take Larose out of the house more, and to child friendly activities like soft play 🎉 rather than the nail salon! Sadly she then announced that the baby was sick with chicken pox/hand, foot and mouth, some other contagious infection which only needed investigating when Loz herself was feeling poorly, and of course after she would have spread it round Essex. Turns out there was nothing wrong with them - could this have been a tactic to stop Chaz.5 having contact with her?
• She had a tattoo on her wrist (Groundhog Day) in memory of Lorena using some of her ashes and felt it appropriate to show it off in a pair of leopard print pants…
• Big Loz Yoda speak has returned: “I think a doctor we need now”, “You buy from supermarket” along with many attention seeking inspirational quotes 🙄
• Normal service has resumed in Loz land - so time for more fillers and botox, sunbeds and many, many photoshopped selfies. This seems to have finally silenced the grief tourists and pearl clutchers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Congratulations to @Crowbag on the new thread title 👏 and apologies to @TheDarkling who had a suggestion that scored a little higher but was too long to fit - I did try and trim it down but with no joy.

Quick recap:
• Still confusion as to her outpouring of grief after the death of her ex Jake after it seemed their relationship was toxic and ended badly. Cases of mistaken identity of his ‘secret gf’ - seems it was not Big Loz or her mate Chloe Henny but could have been one of many.
• She has finally started to take Larose out of the house more, and to child friendly activities like soft play 🎉 rather than the nail salon! Sadly she then announced that the baby was sick with chicken pox/hand, foot and mouth, some other contagious infection which only needed investigating when Loz herself was feeling poorly, and of course after she would have spread it round Essex. Turns out there was nothing wrong with them - could this have been a tactic to stop Chaz.5 having contact with her?
• She had a tattoo on her wrist (Groundhog Day) in memory of Lorena using some of her ashes and felt it appropriate to show it off in a pair of leopard print pants…
• Big Loz Yoda speak has returned: “I think a doctor we need now”, “You buy from supermarket” along with many attention seeking inspirational quotes 🙄
• Normal service has resumed in Loz land - so time for more fillers and botox, sunbeds and many, many photoshopped selfies. This seems to have finally silenced the grief tourists and pearl clutchers.
Excellent recap Clicky 👌🏻

I’ll get it to the required characters next time 😄 as long as Bewful Yung Gurl keeps up the source material 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Excellent recap Clicky 👌🏻

I’ll get it to the required characters next time 😄 as long as Bewful Yung Gurl keeps up the source material 😆
Like day follows night, tit lips will continue to belt out stupidity whilst looking like a deformed duck toy. It needs the cash, and this is how she earns it. Feeding ain’t free, and have you ever had to do a food shop for a hippo/land whale?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
[

I read it in Yoda’s voice every time now and burst into hysterical laughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Emmie81 suggestion from last thread ...

Pom - in one pic you can add an eagle and a baboon

Just made lol, made me laugh again making it 😄😄😄😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16616855224131.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
For someone who is into fillers, why doesn’t she get them done by someone legit (££££s will be why, silly me)?! She had that long, strangely shaped bottom lip for the longest time when she kept denying she’d had them done, then has progressed on to a succession of other shittily done bodge jobs. Just get them done nicely if you insist on having them done? She twists my melons!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Late to the party as I was out all of yesterday ….. what the actual duck as she done to her face 🤣! I can’t stop looking at her lips and her nose looks really odd now too. Like just why? Why is this even a priority? I am baffled!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck off you deluded twit, never known anyone who loves themselves so much
Screenshot_20220828-132519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

" again me find ... ball me ... coffee supermarket is ... bike he .... pretty again me feel :rolleyes: " ( Yoda voice, mixed with an injection of Neanderthal ... ` grunt ... grunt .... scratch ` ) ..... turn in football me is :oops:

Do ` duck off ` BIGGGG lozzzzz 🤦‍♀️ you plank 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How does having ‘pure intentions’ about whatever equate to having a ‘gorgeous aura’? It’s nonsense plucked out of thin air 🤦🏻‍♀️ she might as well share ‘your stunnin’ you are cos you talk pure tit innit’ silly sally!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her need for validation via social media likes is extremely immature and screams of low self esteem.
BYG loves herself, as no other fucker would go anywhere near that specimen. Any sightings of the Baboons arse today? She must be at a Toby Carvery or somewhere similar feeding its oversized face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shame darklings suggestion was too long, it was very funny. Crowbags was just as good so it's all good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

" again me find ... ball me ... coffee supermarket is ... bike he .... pretty again me feel :rolleyes: " ( Yoda voice, mixed with an injection of Neanderthal ... ` grunt ... grunt .... scratch ` ) ..... turn in football me is :oops:

Do ` duck off ` BIGGGG lozzzzz 🤦‍♀️ you plank 🥴🥴
I wonder how long before she has another bloke lined-up to be Daddy to Laorse? Lozza does not do Alone does she?
Will she lure in that waiter from Sheesh again???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.