Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. I choked when I saw her latest face. She is hideous, like something from American Horror Story - the carny season. She is something you want to stare at but don't want to stare at!
Larose must get a fright everytime she see's her mother's face. Poor bairn has no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus wept (and he really did). Just WTF? I dropped my mum and dad off to Carnival earlier (my nutty dredd dad is nearly 80, stole the mic and got a standing ovation), whilst overdosing on curried goat, rum, dumplings and 3 ounces of weed on him. My dad never ceases to amaze me (😘) but THOSE LIPS! Paaaahaaaahaaaaa!!! WTF???? 🤣🤣 Happy Carnival everybody!!!! ✌
View attachment 1533089
Does she think face bleeping the camera like that is sexy? Because it ain’t. I’ve seen dead fish with more life in their eyes.

You’re a thirty something muvva not an early twenties influencer (even if you think you are in your head). Grow the duck up, Lauren.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
DM article isn’t really allowing comments and hers is top
Story. I bleeping ate her. Poor babies having her asa mother. Also she still looks like an ultimate catfish and should be on that show

Reactions: 20
Been viewing this thread the last couple of weeks. I really cannot believe she is proudly showing off those lips. They look horrendous and painful 😣 She clearly is not in her right mind at the moment and I wonder if anyone should even have agreed to doing treatments on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1532234

Which house she alluding to? The one she’s reportedly moved out of or the one she’s allegedly moved into?

Ergh, 2 bits of quartz, a candle and 2 handfuls of singed sage and she’s acting like a bloody new age shaman. She’s blatantly bought the sage off of Amazon 😂 3 for £9.99.
Thought that was a bleeping iced coffee 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks deformed and she bloody loves it . Woman is is freak View attachment 1533061
The IG grieving mother poster girl influencer / she makes me so angry! Poor Lorena, that low life mother of hers doesn’t give a tit 🤬💔

How long was it since Lorena died?

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER?

I don’t know any grieving mother (and unfortunately know a few) who would behave like this. I just can’t get over howshe’s behaving.
I know she’s a dick but honestly she’s surpassing my expectations these days

edited to add: she’s a broken eyesocket and bruising still
To the eye area. I WOULDNT LET ANYONE TOUCH MY
FACE HAD THIS Be me. It would be sore amd
Triggering no????
BYG is really pissing me off
50 days 💔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Be afraid , be very afraid. We are going to get bombed by a zillion selfies now of her soft , pretty look 🤣🤦‍♀️🤢🤡
One in bed in the morning I reckon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Be afraid , be very afraid. We are going to get bombed by a zillion selfies now of her soft , pretty look 🤣🤦‍♀️🤢🤡
One in bed in the morning I reckon!
She'll be waiting for all the "you look gurgus hun" in her comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the pic of Mark and his mates. "Are these jeans tight enough?" "Nah size down two more at least pal".
"OK, what about the shirt?" "Hold on mate I'll ask the assistant...excuse me love, is there anyway of making this look smaller and tighter? Yeah, small and tight love, that's it. Right, can you show me where your loafers are"? Regular everyday socks? Nah we won't be needing those, sweetheart".

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ah, hark at the middle aged desperadoes!
Manboys, manspreading in their too tight slightly shiny naff clothes.

Unable to bend their elbows and knees easily, and with squished tight tiny testicles popping out at each side from the sheer force of fabric under extreme pressure.

Identikit hair cuts, teefs and skin.
Sad desperate pillocks.
More hairspray than brains amongst the lot of them l.

It looks like a convention of weather readers from the local news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OK so the pics in the salon she looks OK
The ones at home ...HORROR
Does she seriously believe this is a good look??.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always said I wouldn’t run for my life… but let me tell you, I just frickin ran here at the speed of light!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.