Lauren Goodger #69 Time to put down your phone and walk away, instead take Larose to the park to play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the new, baboons arse, lips don’t prevent fat arse Goodyear from sinking a couple of Sunday dinners later. Don’t want the BYG wasting away.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her face is so thin in this pic 🤣🤣 I can’t cope with it, the sheer delusion.
I don’t know how the BYG copes with it….. Imagine thinking you look like that and then every time you see your reflection realising you don’t…. It’s gotta sting 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'll be waiting for all the "you look gurgus hun" in her comments.
The sad part is there are often so many! It actually makes my skin crawl thinking how many people fawn over her on SM like they know her personally and are best friends. ‘So strong babe’
‘Beautiful lady inside and out’
DA FUQ?!

Anybody who still comments things like that after the past few weeks of BYG antics needs their head examining.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Right who called it? The inflated lip "good morning" selfie 😂
I’ve never understood this look because it reminds me of someone being moody and miserable. Like when kids are angry they can’t have sweets, they do the pout. I was led to believe a beautiful smile was a compliment not a moody mouth 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That was me 🤣 she’s so predictable . It’s not over yet lol. We will have loads by the end of the day 🤣

Not even 8.45am and she’s already taken selfies of her migrated Russians and putting the originals through FaceApp 🤦‍♀️ You are nearly 40 lozza ffs 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The new lips are absolutely disgusting.

Surely she must know… as she is filtering and editing and changing her face she must think duck me what have I done ! Well any sane person would.

In Lozzas world she looks more like her filtered photos than the pap photos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What’s utterly heartbreaking is Larose won’t look anything like her mum because Lauren keeps changing her face. She already mainly looks like daddy so her mothers resemblance won’t be there at all. And she’ll be wanting face work herself by the time she’s 16 and using filters herself once she gets her own phone.. absolutely tragic woman raising a daughter , and as awful as this sounds Lorena didn’t deserve a life with her as her mother. I imagine larose would have been jealous growing up with her as well as she’s treated like an accessory to mum so would defo feel pushed out with the new baby having been home.

SCRUNCHIE BYG SO SOFT SO BEWFUL SO bleeping TRAGIC

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if we can move Lauren back to her original spot now or if she needs to remain in the quieter threads?

Reactions: 21
I am currently laying on a sun Lounger on my dream holiday and just showed that photo to my loz despising bf. His response “who is that?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if we can move Lauren back to her original spot now or if she needs to remain in the quieter threads?
I don't think so yet, it's only just stopped being a headache this week here.

Mods just want an easy life, we'd rather not have to get involved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To be honest some babies just walk sooner that others. Though apparently I skipped crawling and just got up and walked.
Had one that walked at 9 months, the latest one is nearly two and he only started a couple of months ago.

She clearly has body dismorphia. Shame on those making money out of her mental health!
Agree pretty sure at the time this was done she was moaning that the papers made her bum look smaller as well?! Never happy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it's already been said, but I can't believe her face is her focus right now. Ridicule of the vain fucker aside, she could seriously do with some counseling.

And what kind of circus agrees to inject an already bloated and distorted face to sausage proportions? Even WITH filters it's grotesque.

GET SOME bleeping THERAPY!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.