Lauren Goodger #68 A thread title now is not fun, let's leave her to sell the drama to The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm. There’s no real way of knowing that but it is a valid theory. However the occasions when women make false claims and turn out to have injured themselves to stitch up a man, are very rare.
The tabloids tried to destroy Depp. Many thought he was guilty because the tabloid stories and he’s a man, look how that turned out. You‘re entitled to believe what you like, personally I’ll wait for the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Long time lurker here 😂😂

I reckon there’s been massive tension absolutely 💯 blame each other for the loss of babba. He’s blaming her for doing all this hypnotherapy natural cr*p and she’s lashing back and before you know it bam!
theres nodoubt they have been under immense pressure that would test a saint tbh.
But I always think when I read her articles or interviews it’s very me me me me me orientated. And he’s sat right next to her and there’s literally no acknowledgement of him. It’s literally like he’s the sperm doner and she’s the knight in shining armour and everything is about her hence why the bubbas are named after her.
I mean imagine being made to feel worthless in that environment.
not condoning any DV at all but definitely they needed help and by the looks of it was way to late

Reactions: 30
Twice the fat duck it once was. Looks as though Lauren Goodger is turning in to Lauren Goodyear, with more spare tyres than Quick Fix. Bet the tubby fat fucker has a Dunkin Donuts 🍩 platinum card. Probably the black eye is from running in to the donut shop door.
🤣🤣🤣 i think i love you

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Twice the fat duck it once was. Looks as though Lauren Goodger is turning in to Lauren Goodyear, with more spare tyres than Quick Fix. Bet the tubby fat fucker has a Dunkin Donuts 🍩 platinum card. Probably the black eye is from running in to the donut shop door.
This is really off. What is she, 5 weeks out from having given birth? I hope if you've ever had children you was back in your size 4's within days? Most of us aren't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
I dislike the fat bleep and I’ve had a comment deleted - even I wouldn’t say that 😬

kudos to airing your opinion

Reactions: 8
Has she pissed off OK mag? They normally use her filtered photosView attachment 1496022
Wonder what type of attire Lauren is dressed in this photo? Reality and photoshop are two very different beasts. This would be comparable to squeezing a sperm whale 🐋 in to a Victoria Secrets size zero option. With the whale having a face lift combined with a personality and intellect transplant.

This is really off. What is she, 5 weeks out from having given birth? I hope if you've ever had children you was back in your size 4's within days? Most of us aren't.
Your not draped in the media, flogging your sob stories whilst being the size of Billy Smarts circus tent. Goodyear is not having a good year. Wretched fat bleep can eat another sack of donuts and have a sympathy shag with Charlie.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She was a fat duck before kids . Wasn’t gonna comment for a while but why are people jumping in other posters for having a laugh or an opinion. This is an open thread. We can say what we want. If you don’t like it ignore it. This is happening so much on this thread lately. Different opinions is inevitable, just say what you want and if you don’t like someone else’s opinion just leave it. I have quite a few people ignored and never usually say anything but this is getting beyond a joke people being jumped on for what they think. End of the day. Eventually two sides will come out and police will say what has happened and that will be it. No one is wrong or right at this point and people are entitled to have a joke. We always used to joke about on this thread. Yes the narrative has changed but all I see is people trying to police this thread, hence why I don’t post often. The above joke is something we all would have been saying before and laughing at, yes there are new members , but that doesn’t mean everyone has to stop having a laugh at the expense of hurting a new posters feelings. I have been through dv, but am still gonna wait till the police file reports etc and in the meantime why can’t people have a laugh, jeez

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She was a fat duck before kids . Wasn’t gonna comment for a while but why are people jumping in other posters for having a laugh or an opinion. This is an open thread. We can say what we want. If you don’t like it ignore it. This is happening so much on this thread lately. Different opinions is inevitable, just say what you want and if you don’t like someone else’s opinion just leave it. I have quite a few people ignored and never usually say anything but this is getting beyond a joke people being jumped on for what they think. End of the day. Eventually two sides will come out and police will say what has happened and that will be it. No one is wrong or right at this point and people are entitled to have a joke. We always used to joke about on this thread. Yes the narrative has changed but all I see is people trying to police this thread, hence why I don’t post often. The above joke is something we all would have been saying before and laughing at, yes there are new members , but that doesn’t mean everyone has to stop having a laugh at the expense of hurting a new posters feelings. I have been through dv, but am still gonna wait till the police file reports etc and in the meantime why can’t people have a laugh, jeez
Yes this 💯 im fed up of the policing shes a fat bleep because she ate all the wrong foods like a hippo whilst she was pregnant (both times) the girl is an utter idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The woke don’t like a joke. As for fat duck Lauren, Undoubtedly there will be more of it in the media, flogging it’s sob stories, photos and at its current exponential growth rate that won’t be a problem. Let’s be honest here, Goodyear is as fat as it is thick. Fat as duck and thick as duck. The proof is somewhat self evident.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You could speculate all day about who did what and why things happened, even how she’s acted as a result. but all I can think of is literally a few weeks ago she had her little family, a baby on the way and you would imagine, so much to look forward to. And now look where she is. I don’t know how you’d get your head around that and I think you either sink or swim, and I hope to god for her daughters sake she swims.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You could speculate all day about who did what and why things happened, even how she’s acted as a result. but all I can think of is literally a few weeks ago she had her little family, a baby on the way and you would imagine, so much to look forward to. And now look where she is. I don’t know how you’d get your head around that and I think you either sink or swim, and I hope to god for her daughters sake she swims.
You’re talking about normal, loving, family oriented people though, Lauren is none of this, she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body! She didn’t have a “little family” she shagged a young lad first night they met, got pregnant within weeks deliberately, didn’t care for who he was or creating a family, a baby just meant more #Ad income & column inches! Her first born was filtered soon as she was born because she wasn’t deemed cute enough, now developmentally challenged because she’s been left in front of the telly for a year being ignored because she’s not the pretty little Princess type that brings in the dollars! The second poor soul was likely conceived to keep the head partner around because he was desperately trying to flee, shagging all kinds but Lauren needed the revenue from the reunion interviews. Her behaviour after the poor angels death was appalling, partying & posing, not one bit of remorse! I agree that I hope she gets her tit together for Larose but please let’s not paint her as mother of the year who’s just suddenly been hit by tragedy. She’s one cold, hard faced witch & everything she does is for publicity & money & her daughter will likely grow up with a hell of a lot of issues as a result.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
One photo of a badly bruised eye.
Deliberately taken, sold to the media.
Nobody as yet charged.
That's it.

How a bruise can be domestic violence 'regardless of how it happened' I cannot understand. Not picking an argument, it's just (to me) a nonsensical statement.
Friend was black from crown to knee on one side, horribly bruised. Her dog tripped her up. I banged my arm on the door frame once, big bruise. Neither dog nor door were charged. 🙄

Only two people know the facts, both are strangers to the truth at the best of times.
^Completely agree.

We don’t have all the facts and as usual with Loz they will probably be drip fed in a way that doesn’t always make sense, like after Lorena passed away.

Also no one has seen any pictures of Charlie…

She never looked happy about having another. She’s a vacant parent for the first as we have seen through her own insta. She’s a fat lazy duck. She’s had a hard time no one’s saying she hasn’t but let’s face it .. she’s gonna be revelling in this new found interest in her media wise. She’s a terrible human

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m just too naive to believe that, that kind of trauma would change you. Depends on the person I guess, you’d be peeling me off the floor 😣

• Heart
This thread always used to be so much fun and make me laugh.
I miss that.
But I guess it’s not the time and place right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The tabloids tried to destroy Depp. Many thought he was guilty because the tabloid stories and he’s a man, look how that turned out. You‘re entitled to believe what you like, personally I’ll wait for the facts.
Well said 👏 right there with you! After all the stories BYG has shared that have more holes in them than Swiss cheese I’m waiting for both sides until I make a decision!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I miss that.
In fairness, topics like someone losing their baby and being punched in the eye by their partner aren’t exactly entertaining 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I miss that.
Unfortunately, what has recently happened has triggered a lot of people for understandable reasons. I agree it’s less fun but it’s also more serious than normal, I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She was a wanker before, the sad passing of Lorena hasn’t turned her into a saint, shes now a wanker with a sad story for the grief tourists to latch onto with their “poor laurens” now we have the black eye theres no doubt he shouldn’t have hit her if thats what happened (im not convinced) but to be honest Charlie is the one that’s been respectful to Lorena no interviews, no pap walks, etc. unlike BYG I wouldn’t be surprised if he just flipped at her monetising Lorenas death, i know id be uncomfortable with it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When my BIL was accused of DV by his psyco ex wife, he was labeled guilty by everyone. Majority of family friends/friends/work friends instantly assumed he had hit her. She had a split lip, bruising around the cheek bone and under the eye. Looked pretty nasty. After a lot of police questioning, a lot of statements, character assessment and statements from family that seemed to go on forever, eventually the truth came out that she had twatted herself in the face by throwing herself down the stairs. Honestly, a real Gone Girl that one.
I can see how easy it is to to instantly assume. I can appreciate that. Also interesting to read a few comments on here that don’t seem to see an issue with the possibility of Lauren hit him first. Violence is wrong, period. Regardless who hits who first. Women don’t deserve abuse, and neither do men.
In my previous job I was on panel with a family that has ss involved. At first the man was accused and thought of as the abuser but ir was then found out that they were both as bad as each other and she would goad and push him until he lost it and then it escalated into violence. She manipulated everyone at first that she was the victim but it wasn’t as clear cut as that in the end. They were both reliant on alcohol and toxic together. I’m not victim blaming loz or making excuses for violence but sometimes it’s not black and white. Both have been through a traumatic time and all the media reports have been from ‘a source’ . Lauren hasn’t actually come out and said what happens and nor has chaz.5 . He has said there is more too it though.

for me …. I am holding out until more information comes from the pair of them. I am also a survivor of DV so this has been a little triggering for me but chaz’s silence and Lauren’s pap walks and source leaks are making me a little less sympathetic.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.