Lauren Goodger #68 A thread title now is not fun, let's leave her to sell the drama to The Sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is so strange, one week she is petrified and gone into hiding, wont go out as scared of seeing him and thinks he should be banned from stepping into Essex, i felt for her here as know how petrified my sister is of bumping into her abuser, then the next week is seen out and a staged pap and goes to get her hair done?! Im not saying she should stay home but cannot get my head around how so petrified to go out, then goes out for self love
Well she's probably been through all the emotions and she'll be up and down for a while. However I think she must've felt safe enough with that woman accompanying her and having the cameras around. Ch'Arg is dozy, but not thick enough to attack her again in front of that many witnesses

Reactions: 14
When my BIL was accused of DV by his psyco ex wife, he was labeled guilty by everyone. Majority of family friends/friends/work friends instantly assumed he had hit her. She had a split lip, bruising around the cheek bone and under the eye. Looked pretty nasty. After a lot of police questioning, a lot of statements, character assessment and statements from family that seemed to go on forever, eventually the truth came out that she had twatted herself in the face by throwing herself down the stairs. Honestly, a real Gone Girl that one.
I can see how easy it is to to instantly assume. I can appreciate that. Also interesting to read a few comments on here that don’t seem to see an issue with the possibility of Lauren hit him first. Violence is wrong, period. Regardless who hits who first. Women don’t deserve abuse, and neither do men.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
So you don’t think it’s as a result of DV? I can only see your point of view if she did it to herself.
I don't know the facts.

For example - what if she swung at him, he turned to avoid her and she ran in to his elbow or shoulder? Same bruise. That's attempted violence but from loz.

What if she was cuddling laorse, who was playing, swung her head back and clipped loz in the face? Same bruise. Complete accident.

Or of course Charlie could be entirely to blame.
Or both of them.

I'm just trying to say there are so many variables.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually feel a little sorry for her she seems really sad in the latest pics and has really let herself go (expected after everything she has been through) but it’s sad she looks like half the person she was and I hope she gets the help she needs and her self esteem back
I agree.
Whenever she's photographed / videoed unsmiling before, she just looks angry, sneery, disgusted at something, grumpy etc.

These ones are different. She genuinely looks disengaged and empty.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I don't know the facts.

For example - what if she swung at him, he turned to avoid her and she ran in to his elbow or shoulder? Same bruise. That's attempted violence but from loz.

What if she was cuddling laorse, who was playing, swung her head back and clipped loz in the face? Same bruise. Complete accident.

Or of course Charlie could be entirely to blame.
Or both of them.

I'm just trying to say there are so many variables.
Yes, as PP has just pointed out, you get the odd psycho woman but these are statistically very low, thank duck!
This is no accident such as walked into a door/tripped into an elbow/dog tripped her up/Larose twatted her by mistake. The police were called. They had reason to make an arrest. Due process dictates the police can't do this without basis. I highly doubt Big Loz sat down and thought, ' hmmm my day's been a bit boring, I know, I'll spice it up by making up a lie, wasting police time and putting myself in jeopardy of prosecution, and do it all in the public eye when appearances mean everything to me haha what a laugh it will be!' .....she'd just buried her kid! I'm going with the most likely and logical school of thought on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Yes, as PP has just pointed out, you get the odd psycho woman but these are statistically very low, thank duck!
This is no accident such as walked into a door/tripped into an elbow/dog tripped her up/Larose twatted her by mistake. The police were called. They had reason to make an arrest. Due process dictates the police can't do this without basis. I highly doubt Big Loz sat down and thought, ' hmmm my day's been a bit boring, I know, I'll spice it up by making up a lie, wasting police time and putting myself in jeopardy of prosecution, and do it all in the public eye when appearances mean everything to me haha what a laugh it will be!' .....she'd just buried her kid! I'm going with the most likely and logical school of thought on this one.
Only statically low as men dont report due to being ashamed/embarrassment, scared they will not be believed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only statically low as mwn dont report due to being ashamed/embarrassment, scared they will not be believed
Hmmm. There’s no real way of knowing that but it is a valid theory. However the occasions when women make false claims and turn out to have injured themselves to stitch up a man, are very rare.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually feel a little sorry for her she seems really sad in the latest pics and has really let herself go (expected after everything she has been through) but it’s sad she looks like half the person she was and I hope she gets the help she needs and her self esteem back
I would hardly describe her as half the person she was 🤔

(too soon to make jokes?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would hardly describe her as half the person she was 🤔

(too soon to make jokes?)
Twice the fat duck it once was. Looks as though Lauren Goodger is turning in to Lauren Goodyear, with more spare tyres than Quick Fix. Bet the tubby fat fucker has a Dunkin Donuts 🍩 platinum card. Probably the black eye is from running in to the donut shop door.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
As is your right.
I'm simply providing viable alternatives, as you asked my thought process.

Although as loz spends 99% of her life inventing nonsense to pass off as gospel I'm not convinced by your reasoning!

Anyway.
Moving on.

Reactions: 11
I think she let herself go a loooooong time ago!!!! She’s been a mess since MW binned her off and that was years ago. I really hope these past few weeks have given her a kick up her fat arse that she desperately needs and sorts her life out but I highly doubt it will 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im going with one of 2 options

Option 1
charlie was involved ( Columbian Carlos)
They had a screaming match
She screams and pokes louder and starts on him with slaps and piercing whines
He sees rage and smacks her back

Option 2
The whole tit storm is a tale for rent and relevance

i am going with option 2 - I just don’t believe any of it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im going with one of 2 options

Option 1
charlie was involved ( Columbian Carlos)
They had a screaming match
She screams and pokes louder and starts on him with slaps and piercing whines
He sees rage and smacks her back

Option 2
The whole tit storm is a tale for rent and relevance

i am going with option 2 - I just don’t believe any of it
Option 2 for me too there’s too many holes in her story

• Heart
Reactions: 12
when I keep reading about this situation, for some reason my mind switches to Tracey Andrews - I don’t know why.
had a quick re-read of the story and lo and behold, in the story is a link to Lauren’s current situation

now obvs I’m not talking murder …. or anything on that scale … but why woild the trashbloids connect the two

*im probably showing my age by remembering that crime.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Twice the fat duck it once was. Looks as though Lauren Goodger is turning in to Lauren Goodyear, with more spare tyres than Quick Fix. Bet the tubby fat fucker has a Dunkin Donuts 🍩 platinum card. Probably the black eye is from running in to the donut shop door.
This is a bit much

• Haha
Reactions: 93
when I keep reading about this situation, for some reason my mind switches to Tracey Andrews - I don’t know why.
had a quick re-read of the story and lo and behold, in the story is a link to Lauren’s current situation

now obvs I’m not talking murder …. or anything on that scale … but why woild the trashbloids connect the two

*im probably showing my age by remembering that crime.
Hey had to register to comment when I see this post! I actually was on holiday at the same time as that crazy blonde b**ch, my god she was the moodiest cow ever! I was only 11 and at that age I noticed it! He was all smiles and was a very good looking man. There was no surprises she did what she did!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it’s a straight forward DV situation. I agree she was between a rock and a hard place with either showing or not showing the injury.

But doing a highly staged pap walk and then posting about getting her hair done? She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.