Lauren Goodger #67 Papped, preened & raising awareness, of what, no clue just wanna be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely
But until he has been charged and even found guilty of that charge he is innocent. Only one of the 2 people involved has officially said anything publicly not through ‘sources’ and that is chaz.5 saying there is a complete other side to things.
Her eye looks horrific and the timing could not be any worse for her.
He’s only legally innocent. There’s no way I consider him innocent after seeing the state of her. It’s domestic violence regardless of how she has she ended up that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s only legally innocent. There’s no way I consider him innocent after seeing the state of her. It’s domestic violence however she ended up that way.
So he is guilty in your mind? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Reactions: 7
He’s only legally innocent. There’s no way I consider him innocent after seeing the state of her. It’s domestic violence regardless of how she has she ended up that way.
If she swung at him and fell, and he hadn't touched her at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re opinion is very one sided

you don’t know he hit her, you don’t know whether she was throwing punches before he was to defend him self. You are assuming. Whether this opinion is based on personal experiences, I don’t wish to know but you’ve clearly already made up your mind he’s guilty

what if they both agreed to it for column inches - it’s not the unthinkable.

personally, they should both disappear into the background and do everyone a favour.. they’re oxygen stealing cunts
the sun newspaper said he was arrested for allegaly assulting lauren, while you cant believe everything you read in the papers, the fact that she had facial injuries and that the police were called,removed and arrested him, and hes not denying it, speaks volumes to me, that eye speaks for itself to. maybe they rowed (emotions would be running high), maybe she hit him first, thats neither here not there,he could have walked away. now wether it goes any further is another thing, she could drop any charges or choose to not give a statement and without witnesses, it could be hard to prove,just look at the katie price thing. but just because someone has charges dropped or are found not guilty, does not mean they are innocent. and yes,i do think hes walloped her. im no fan of either of them and hope they just disapear too, but i do think shes had a rough time of it lately

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.