Lauren Goodger #67 Papped, preened & raising awareness, of what, no clue just wanna be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But we don’t know he punched her? Because no one was there bar Lauren. We just don’t know what happened - all I have to go on is two peices of sensationalist crappy articles. Not willing to accept their version of events. Neither Charles or Lauren have come forward to this is what happened. It’s all just speculation.

I did not intend any offence with my response so I am sorry if I have caused any. I am also really sorry to hear that you have lost so many relatives and that you have experienced violence
no offence taken. you are right ,the facts will only be known to them. that does looks like a punch injury to me though

Reactions: 15
A baby’s head can cause a black eye.
As can an animal's.
As can falling on to something.
As can being drunk.
As can running in to something or someone.
As can a million and one things.

If Charlie is guilty then he deserves everything he gets. Zero sympathy.
Ditto lauren.

BUT until then, stating 'the bloke who punched her' is meaningless.
Unless a few posters have secret insider knowledge? No? Didn't think so.
Some comments - or 'statements' are just doing exactly what the sun wants.
Sensationalist, based on minimal information.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
With a bruise that bad a week later I really hope larose wasn’t there during the fight😳
The pics were expected, after all her lies people were skeptical so at least now there’s proof and it’s the realest Lauren (face) I’ve seen in forever. Thankfully not photoshopped to bits.

I hope she doesn’t take him back but I know it’s easy to say that from the outside not so easy when your in it & she’ll still be vulnerable from everything that’s happened.

Be interesting to see what he does/says next. Hardly self defense with a bruise like that to the eye.. he would’ve been well able to restrain her and walk his ass out the front door. Wonder was this the 1st time he’s put his hands on her
It’s happened several times before apparently.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
People saying she cant of hit him, thats not self defence from him, who knows? Who is to say she didnt attack him? Maybe he did not want to press charges against her? Maybe he denied that she hit him as ashamed of what happened? Maybe he is actually thinking of his 2 daughters hence why he has been quiet since he lost Lorena and not sold is soul to the media? There is so much speculation. If he hit her and it was not self defence then he absolutely deserves everything coming to him. If it was self defence then he should of walked away, but sometimes that is easier said then done. Maybe that was the only way to stop her attacking him? We will probably never know exactly what happened unless he is charged and it goes to court. What ever has happened they need to part ways, their relationship is clearly toxic and that poor baby derserves more than 2 fame hungry parents. Lauren needs to step away concentrate on that gorgeous little girl and if he did do it he needs to duck off into oblivion. I know i will get lynched for this but just trying to put another side across. I have experienced dv in my family and i truly feel for anyone that has gone through it. My sister and her children are still suffering five years on with the after effects of it all. They are still having counselling and its heartbreaking to see. The children have been impacted really badly and i would hate to see any other child go through this
Here's my penny's worth. I think she filmed the funeral, was going to put it out there, and kerblam, fists flew...
Wouldn't put it past her, remember her grans....

Reactions: 12
Hiya scrunchies. Shocked to see the black eye. Looks painful as fook. Did she arrange the pap pics?

Reactions: 5
Charlie Boy was listening to the Prodigy. Fairs Goodger is a shuffling land whale who ate all the pies twice. Lets hope she can do some comfort eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's my penny's worth. I think she filmed the funeral, was going to put it out there, and kerblam, fists flew...
Wouldn't put it past her, remember her grans....
I think something similar - I feel that him not being included in the ‘exclusives’ she sold all dolled up speaks volumes.

Not as traumatised as my eyes seeing the pictures of the grossly morbidly obese media attention seeking fat fucker.
Alex saying exactly what half us scrunchies are thinking! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t condone DV and I feel for any person who has had to endure that. Chaz is a huge low life to have punched her HOWEVER she’s not behaving like someone who has been punched by her love. Like I wouldn’t want to show people how bad it is, I’d be in or wearing my glasses to avoid questions and even more drama. I mean that’s just my thoughts, not sure how others who have experienced DV behaved. It’s all jusy so odd. She just can’t help but sell anything for a price. The death of her poor baby and now this she’s going to be selling it all for years to come. She’s still a disgrace
Why should a victim of domestic violence hide away so her bruises don’t draw attention? That just enforces the sense of isolation that the victim is already living under.

I’m not talking about Lauren arranging a photo btw obviously that’s it’s in another league but generally speaking victims shouldn’t have to hide away so society doesn’t have to see their bruises 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why should a victim of domestic violence hide away so her bruises don’t draw attention? That just enforces the sense of isolation that the victim is already living under.

I’m not talking about Lauren arranging a photo btw obviously that’s it’s in another league but generally speaking victims shouldn’t have to hide away so society doesn’t have to see their bruises 🥺
I don’t think anyone has suggested Lauren or anyone else suffering DV should hide away?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone has suggested Lauren or anyone else suffering DV should hide away?
The post I replied to said something like I wouldn’t want anyone to see the injury., I would be at home hiding wearing their glasses and avoiding questions.

It just reminds me of the ‘walking into the press’ and other lines I heard trotted out over the years, like the victim carrys the shame of being attacked rather than the attacker themselves. If that makes sense.

Lauren Goodger thread suggestion #68

The gruesome twosome look like they're throughsome.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
you are saying your opinion,based on your views and expieriences,lauren is living this life changing life, at the moment,so will make her decisions and choices on her own, with all the facts that are available to her ( we dont know all the facts,do we?),i based my opinion on having experienced many unexpected family deaths (8 over 5 years) and having been a victim of unexpected partner violence. dont put words in my mouth that were not said,if lauren wants to pe papped,sell her story to make money for her and her child,why shouldn't she,she is the victim in this,why should she disapear and grieve privately, if anyone should disapear it should be the bloke who punched her !
You’re opinion is very one sided

you don’t know he hit her, you don’t know whether she was throwing punches before he was to defend him self. You are assuming. Whether this opinion is based on personal experiences, I don’t wish to know but you’ve clearly already made up your mind he’s guilty

what if they both agreed to it for column inches - it’s not the unthinkable.

personally, they should both disappear into the background and do everyone a favour.. they’re oxygen stealing cunts

Reactions: 14
I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt. Regardless of the situation this is a serious corker of a bruise. Even if it was self defence (which I highly doubt) that is brutal!

Thread suggestion Lauren Goodger #67

Hair dye, pap walk, chaz in hiding, can't talk, goose fat, laorse, only fans and Scrunchies, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.