Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I think it’s likely Laorse is exhibiting early signs of autism - if anything. Perhaps someone else might have more insight into possible developmental delays Laorse could have (?)
Can we stop with the amateur autism diagnosis. I’ve said it on previous threads that it’s most likely the poor kid is just not bothered with.

My oldest is autistic, and was absolutely engaged, full of life and showed an interest in things at the same age as LaRose. He’s also incredibly, smiley and happy, so we’re perpetuating the myth that autistic people (children in particular) are somehow vacant and miserable.

Not sure if that was your intention, but it really boils my piss. Sorry 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 179

Eureka

VIP Member
I hope she kicks that cunt out. Fucking dog. I’ve no time for Loz and I imagine she’s a head melt at the best of times but she is recovering from the pregnancy and delivery of a baby, she should be minded and cared for, not slapped around the place 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 161

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Seen the story and knew I had to put my shoes on to run straight here!! Lol.

I’m not condoning violence, but God knows what he actually has to deal with from her. We also can’t say her facial injuries came from him or not - she could have easily fell into something or w/e. I can’t wait for the tell all exclusive interview from her on this though!
Kinda sounds like you are condoning violence though. Fuck what he had to deal with from her there is no excuse to place your hands on another person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
He said a few weeks ago in his post about Lorena …I promise you I will look after your mum and sister forever. What a dick.
Things are going to get nasty. He will sell or leak a lot of stuff now.
Please, please keep an open mind until the facts are known. My brother was in a horrendous relationship with a complete nutter who kicked off when she was pissed, would fly at him like a wild cat & he’d have to push/throw her out of the way when she launched at him, never hitting back, he was a broken man. The police were called one night by neighbour's because of her shouting & he was arrested even tho he’d been clawed all over his face & neck, but she’s the female, he’s a big guy, she was sobbing & she had a mark on her arm where he’d restrained her. After interviews they realised he was the victim & advised he got a restraining order & an officer was present while she collected her things. There’s always 2 sides to every story & things aren’t always black & white, especially when you have an agent who can leak a biased story to the press until full police reports are in the public arena…………

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Exactly she has been through enough and no man who can be that vicious towards a grieving mother has any fucking excuse. Jesus it’s disgusting to see the victim blaming. Domestic violence is an absolutely abhorrant crime, it destroys the victim and scars children who have to witness it for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Elb_1705

tbf, whether this is staged or not is not the issue. That toad has absolutely messed her face at the funeral of her newborn baby. I can’t actually believe anyone could do that…

• Heart
Reactions: 106

littlesunflower

I only ever lurk on this thread but I had to speak up and say that to question “what did she do to provoke him” is disgusting. She has apparently suffered “serious” facial injuries. And AFAIK none of her ex-partners have accused her of physical violence?

She just buried her baby and no matter how emotional or antagonistic she may have been towards him (at a time of heightened emotions and distress) she doesn’t deserve to be physically assaulted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

Glassrobot

Please, please keep an open mind until the facts are known. My brother was in a horrendous relationship with a complete nutter who kicked off when she was pissed, would fly at him like a wild cat & he’d have to push/throw her out of the way when she launched at him, never hitting back, he was a broken man. The police were called one night by neighbour's because of her shouting & he was arrested even tho he’d been clawed all over his face & neck, but she’s the female, he’s a big guy, she was sobbing & she had a mark on her arm where he’d restrained her. After interviews they realised he was the victim & advised he got a restraining order & an officer was present while she collected her things. There’s always 2 sides to every story & things aren’t always black & white, especially when you have an agent who can leak a biased story to the press until full police reports are in the public arena…………
I actually think the attitude of "she must have drove him to it" or "what did she do leading up to it?" is far too prolific in society. Women are ALWAYS getting blamed for mens behaviour. A man cheats and she drove him to it because she's x, y and z. He's violent and she must have drove him to it. If a woman splits up with a man and he goes off the rails then it's her fault. A man has drink or drug problems and it's because she drove him to it.....I have seen this far too many times.

While of course there will be some times when the woman is abusive, a huge amount of the time the men are at fault.

Sometimes there isn't two sides to the story, sometimes the story about how a woman ended up punched in the face is because the man is a complete and utter cunt who kicked off because of his own issues that are unrelated to the woman in question, issues that he often had before he got with the woman in question and often that side of him has come out before with other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

kizzykizzy

I’m the one who lives very local to them and happened to drive past their bungalow today. There were clothes dotted around the outside of the property. I’m not sure what the part is called but the lower part of the roof on the dormer bungalow, above the front door. There is a window above where the clothes were so perhaps she’s thrown his stuff out of the window?
Thought it was weird at the time but makes sense now.

• Wow
Reactions: 86

Webster1357

VIP Member
Seen the story and knew I had to put my shoes on to run straight here!! Lol.

I’m not condoning violence, but God knows what he actually has to deal with from her. We also can’t say her facial injuries came from him or not - she could have easily fell into something or w/e. I can’t wait for the tell all exclusive interview from her on this though!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a poster with more dangerous opinions than yours. Nobody deserves to be hit, bearing in mind she gave birth 2 weeks ago. This thread 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Awful. I can’t help but feel for her. I know, I’m soft and of course she’ll end up milking it for every penny eventually but being assaulted on your baby’s funeral day? Not here for that at all. Genuinely hope she sorts herself out. The whole situation is messed up and I hope LaRose is okay. Actually fed up for her with all these sad stories. Preferred the nylon pap walks and begged nights away with begged takeaways. Not this.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Tanley

VIP Member
In the middle of this shit show is a one year old baby, who is way too young to realise she has lost her sister and her parents are falling apart. But she will be able to pick up on the volatile atmosphere around her and I hope to god she is being looked after by someone else atm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Atomicstomach

They haven't been together two minutes, there's the big age gap, toddler to look after, lost their newborn. It must be hard enough when you're in a solid, loving relationship to deal with all of that, but if you're in a volatile unstable, unsupportive relationship it must be hell. They need to split, get off social media, concentrate on getting themselves mentally and physically well and most importantly concentrate on being parents

• Heart
Reactions: 79

jackolantern

VIP Member
If it was self defence they’d have arrested Lauren too no? I don’t really care why he did it tbh. It’s not really relevant. She’s just been pregnant, given birth and lost a baby. She’s a cunt but smacking her about is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

jackolantern

VIP Member
Honestly trying to justify someone hitting another person just doesn’t fly. It doesn’t matter if she goaded him, it doesn’t matter that they’ve both been through something tragic. It doesn’t make it ok to hit someone. Can you imagine if we all smacked someone everytime something was bothering us? It’s still domestic violence whatever the ‘cause’. Yes you can be sympathetic to their mental state right now, but at the end of the day they are adults who have the responsibility to not assault someone when they can’t control their emotions. If we start saying ah yes he did do it but A, but B, but C - where does it end? Everyone has emotional baggage and reasons to want to lash out, we start ‘understanding’ violence for any reason and it will just spiral. You might think you aren’t saying it’s ok but by trying to reason why he did it, you kinda are.

Maybe it was self defence, in which case that will be investigated and dealt with accordingly. But at present, one person has severe injuries and one person has been arrested. So that’s where my sympathies lie. Doesn’t matter how much of a nightmare she no doubt is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Clickbait

VIP Member
It sort of sounds like you’re saying she deserved it here to be honest.

The police have confirmed that they attended the scene, she had facial injuries and he was arrested on suspicion of assault.

Obviously they have to take accusations seriously, but if they thought it was a just a drunken accident or disagreement I’m not sure he’d have been arrested.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Mrsgills

Charlie had too much to drink, got on the packets and thought he was Jonny big bollox.

slapped Lauren about in a rage

the end.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
This latest saga is not a surprise unfortunately. It’s the worst relationship I’ve seen in a long time; her getting pregnant weeks after they meet, then immediately again after giving birth. The split, him shagging someone who’s sold the story. The drugs, her selling stories cutting him out of the narrative & bereavement etc etc etc. This is within a TWO YEAR window! If Larose wasn’t here they wouldn’t have lasted 6 months. The story in the scum reeks of Moleman & dropping in “she wasn’t drinking” says she 100% was. They were most likely drunk, off their faces, blaming each other for the shit show their life has become since they met & it’s blew up. Let’s not fall for this narrative that he hit her out the blue until we know the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I think this would be legendary! I’d love to see Big Loz twerking on the bonnet of their Range Rover with her Laureen number plate proudly on display 🤩 Larose would be propped up on the roof in a too small bumbo seat with a giant stupid headband looking suitably unimpressed 😂

@Pom Bear - if you were able to create this as an image I would be amazing ❤
I tried 😘, it was hard as I've no access to her Instagram but it was fun to make though not as good as I hoped in the end due to a few mistakes and been a bit blurry lol 😄😄🤗❤💖🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16594878469641.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71