Lauren Goodger #67 Papped, preened & raising awareness, of what, no clue just wanna be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @HeCannitSeeMan for the new thread title 😀

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Two weeks after the sad news, there was a 1st birthday party held for LaMorose at someone’s house and since then, a barrage of mag interviews have been dripfeeded to the public, even though she said that ‘she wanted photographers to respect her privacy and have time to grieve’… well, I think we’ve all had our thoughts on this on the prev thread

We’re back to Loz and Chaz.5’s Sunday chicken dinnas (!) which are always highly entertaining ref the amount of food she cooks just for the two of them

As you were Scrunchies 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
At least 17 roast potatoes and 10 Yorkshire’s it’s a mere snack for a byg.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The size of that roast dinner makes me think it was just nibbles before the evening’s takeaway. It was nowhere near enough for just BYG and Oddbod

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dinner for about 10 , shared between the three of them. Bet lachunk has the same size portion as her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll make a sunday dinna, overcook everything except the roasties which I'll serve raw.
Then I'll take a photo where everything looks the colour of a charity shop 1970s velour curtain.
Then I'll post it online because I'm so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'll make a sunday dinna, overcook everything except the roasties which I'll serve raw.
Then I'll take a photo where everything looks the colour of a charity shop 1970s velour curtain.
Then I'll post it online because I'm so proud.
She’ll be in bed all day tomorrow like a sloth after cooking her roast. Such a hard working muvva. No other muvva comes close to BYG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Two weeks after the sad news, there was a 1st birthday party held for LaMorose at someone’s house
According to the DM the party was at Jaxons in Upminster which seems to be at the golf course in Cranham. It had previously been suggested she was holding it at a soft play centre but it seemed to become less a kids birthday party and more adults posing for the cameras anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That chicken is seriously dehydrated 😷
Nee body likes a dry one like 😆

According to the DM the party was at Jaxons in Upminster which seems to be at the golf course in Cranham. It had previously been suggested she was holding it at a soft play centre but it seemed to become less a kids birthday party and more adults posing for the cameras anyway.
Are we shocked? Absofuckinglutley NOT
Am I shocked Loz went back to being her usual knobhead self weeks after her beautiful baby died NO! I know it's been mentioned the the word narcissist is used to often but in Laurens case I believe she is a narcissist. Her recent behavior isn't erratic it's typical Lauren. That poor baby's funeral is going to be a bleeping farce unless someone takes control & does it with dignity.
I don't think charlie will get much say in it. She's made it look like he does duck all with Larose. The lack of disrespect not only to him but his family is appalling.
BYG will be pregnant with "her" rainbow baby before the years out mark my words.
The people at lachunks bday party were there for photos not because they like Lauren because I doubt they do like her.
Larose needs some sort of intervention just to bring her on maybe a nursery would help because that fat obnoxious witch has no intention of putting her needs before own 😤

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor LaMorose - she hardly ever seems that stimulated by anything. She'll half-heartedly grab at something, poke at it and then revert back to sitting up. It's as if she's afraid to move, is bored, doesn't get encouraged, or something else going on?

Weird how reading Loz-speak for so long makes your brain fill in the gaps - I didn't realise she'd spelt her caption "trational" - a bit like when Google Translate converts foreign text for you by waving your phone at it!

*Kenneth Williams used to write things such as "no traditional worries" in his diaries, particularly before homosexuality was decriminalised. Nothing to do with a little toddler, just me going on a slight tangent!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet loz is fuming at Charge.5 watching all the slim, athletic women on tv. (Go lionesses!)

Although I suppose none of them are as famous, slim, soft and pretty as our Bewful yung gel. I bet none of them are as fit and ‘ealthy with perfikt bloods.

edit: also thanks for those that pointed out that it was carrots/parsnips on the roast dinner photo. The fact I couldn’t even recognise them as vegetables has me slightly concerned. 🤣

61D089C3-A71C-4E4C-854C-CAFE00D78844.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Poor LaMorose - she hardly ever seems that stimulated by anything. She'll half-heartedly grab at something, poke at it and then revert back to sitting up. It's as if she's afraid to move, is bored, doesn't get encouraged, or something else going on?

Weird how reading Loz-speak for so long makes your brain fill in the gaps - I didn't realise she'd spelt her caption "trational" - a bit like when Google Translate converts foreign text for you by waving your phone at it!

*Kenneth Williams used to write things such as "no traditional worries" in his diaries, particularly before homosexuality was decriminalised. Nothing to do with a little toddler, just me going on a slight tangent!
I don't think she's bored I think there's something wrong & twit & twit aren't picking up on it. I've got 4 & mine weren't like that at her age they had me pulling my hair out because they were into everything & anything. It's an awful thing to think but she's not right. She's very docile 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I think it’s likely Laorse is exhibiting early signs of autism - if anything. Perhaps someone else might have more insight into possible developmental delays Laorse could have (?)

Reactions: 22
I think it’s likely Laorse is exhibiting early signs of autism - if anything. Perhaps someone else might have more insight into possible developmental delays Laorse could have (?)
You know we all speculate with Lachunk it's hard not too. As a mam of 4 myself I remember looking in every book I could find (the internet wasn't around then 😳) & I'm still the same now drives my husband mad but that instinct is real. I can look at mine & say yip he's going to be bad tomorrow & I know most mams are like that.
Lauren is clueless. Larose never shows any signs of joy that little twinkle in her eyes isn't there. She should be causing havoc into everything & yeah she has little moments with odd bod but nothing major. Every picture & video is the same. Lozza if you're reading this reach out to your HV there's no shame in asking for help especially for your child these are precious moments you won't get back 💜

Reactions: 36
Ooh I got a title! Thank you scrunchies; honoured. 🙏🏼

That dinner actually looks like a cow pat.

I feel so desperately sorry for that child. She’s been so understimilated I’m guessing,not encouraged to be inquisitive or handle books/toys. Maybe there’s some sensory or cognitive processing issues who knows but the parenting leaves a lot to be desired thus far- but she definitely it more reactive and looks happier and engaged when with her dad.
The thighs on her aren’t normal; it’s like she has teeny feet on the end lipodema legs
4171B80D-69DC-4504-A907-CF880CE08904.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think larose just has Cocomelon's Syndrome.
It's this syndrome that appears to be fairly new, my health visitor warned me against it before mine were born as it is so common nowadays, particularly in this country. There's all sorts of research on it, it can cause the brain to sit in a sort of trance like state, waiting for bright lights and squeaky music. Most parents can avoid it by turning off screens and YouTube, or limiting screen time.

In all seriousness...
If your child can watch more than 4 cocomelon videos in a row, you're made of something else 🥴🥴🤯🤯🤯🤯 the noise makes my ears ring. I'm not opposed to YouTube, mine get a bit of screen time, there are some great vids on there for kids. Just have to keep an eye on what my kids watch. I've noticed that when the next videos automatically play recommended ones, slowly, the age rating creeps up🤮🤮 got to be so careful

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can we stop with the amateur autism diagnosis. I’ve said it on previous threads that it’s most likely the poor kid is just not bothered with.

My oldest is autistic, and was absolutely engaged, full of life and showed an interest in things at the same age as LaRose. He’s also incredibly, smiley and happy, so we’re perpetuating the myth that autistic people (children in particular) are somehow vacant and miserable.

Not sure if that was your intention, but it really boils my piss. Sorry 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 179
I’ve found a lot of this on my flights the last few years. Parents are incapable of doing anything for their kids, one woman near having a meltdown because she was trying to keep the phone with some kid’s video playing stuck in her baby’s face, while trying to get something out of her bag. it literally didn’t occur to her that she could put the phone down for 2 mins so she could use both hands. Why do kids always have to have a screen stuck by their face? Give them a book, or a toy? How did parents in the 80s 90s cope without iPads or phones?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ah I thought it was someone’s house; thanks for clarifying @Clickbait 👍 still pretty unbelievable isn’t it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.