Lauren Goodger #67 Papped, preened & raising awareness, of what, no clue just wanna be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she didn’t know she was being papped, the ones in the DM? 🤔
When they don't have a watermark, it's because both the company and celeb have asked for them not to be credited. This is Backgrid, but not credited.

Also The Sun would have bid more for the initial pics, and the DM got the next ones. If the Sun has an 'exclusive' DM have to pay them for it. And sometimes they do, which is why they usually say "In pictures obtained by The Sun" then 3 hours later after the comments are "where are the pics" they show up.

Reactions: 4
Has it been reported anywhere that he physically hit her?
Do we think maybe he could have thrown something at her during a row? And it’s smacked her right in the eye? The only thing he has said is there is a completely other side to this story?
I think we will all be waiting a long time to hear the facts when/if it ends up on court.
So far he hasn’t been charged with anything - which also seems strange.
Throwing things at someone is still domestic violence though. And what would you throw to do that? A brick??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just saw the DM article. Yikes. Poor Lauren.

I hate the fact recent "sources" said she was "unrecognisable" (reminds me of Katie Price and her "life-changing" foot injuries), - it's obvious the photos are of Lauren. Though she'd have looked worse right after the altercation.

There is NO excuse for violence, you can choose to walk away :(

Didn't think Charles was that type of guy, either, you never can tell.

I wonder if Charlie sustained any injuries? Probably not as nothing's been reported. Total twatbag of a human doing that to his child's mother. Terrible role model for Larose.

Reactions: 17
Throwing things at someone is still domestic violence though. And what would you throw to do that? A brick??
It was the night of the funeral emotions would have been running high.
Maybe she was going mental throwing things hitting him: he picked up a big toy - threw it?
We just don’t know. People are presuming he hit her . Chaz.5 has yet to be charged.
I know what domestic abuse / violence is as I lived it for 6 years. I was a victim of DV my ex went to prison for 18 months for what he did to me. I’ve also been in a toxic relationship where we were both as bad as each other.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It's the sun and the daily mail.
Facts don't matter to them.
Maybe take everything they say with a bucket of salt.

I'm reserving comment about most things until Charlie has his say, there are currently far too many 'but what if's, not all involving fists.

Reactions: 14
thats a hell of a black eye,the pain and shock of him walloping her ,on her daughters burial day is dreadful. i really feel for her,shes had a couple of terrible weeks. shes an independant women and everyone reacts differently in these circumstances. when my mother died ( in the morning),i was 21 and my husband and i went to see friday the 13th in the cinema that evening,i sorted out her belongings the next day too, she didnt live with me,i just couldnt stay in and went out everyday (all day),just kept occupied,so i didnt have to think or deal with it, i remembered peoples reactions to me but what IS the right reaction ? so i can understand her actions of keeping on the go. she is most likely still in shock and him hitting her on that night( of all nights), when they should have been consoling each othe,r would be like a betrayal to her,so shes protecting herself and doing what she only knows, to protect herself and her daughter,
Sorry but have to disagree with your last paragraph - Lauren being papped by the sun is not the best thing for either of them. I don’t think she is doing anything to protect herself or her child. She would be better disappearing from the public eye altogether and coming to terms with her grief / what has happened privately.

Reactions: 5
Stop! I was actually joking about there being one. I Don't think there should be one next time.
I disagree nina- thread titles don't have to be mega piss takes.
I think a title of some sort is better than a #number and the inevitable censoring that goes with it.

At the moment all we have as evidence is a headline in the sun, posed photos and hearsay.
I'd hope Scrunchies can produce titles that are appropriate.

Reactions: 18
I think a title of some sort is better than a #number and the inevitable censoring that goes with it.

At the moment all we have as evidence is a headline in the sun, posed photos and hearsay.
Come on crow, think of a goodun.

Reactions: 3
Everyone’s experience of DV is personal and different. Just because he’s not been charged, doesn’t mean he’s innocent. Same as just because you’ve experienced it one way, doesn’t mean because she doesn’t look like she’s suffered much, that she hasn’t. What goes on behind closed doors, we don’t know. We can only speculate. I hope she can finally heal. I don’t think she should have the quit the spotlight, her source of income because of the tragedies she’s been through. I hope things get better for her as losing a child is something you never heal from :(

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has it been reported anywhere that he physically hit her?
Do we think maybe he could have thrown something at her during a row? And it’s smacked her right in the eye? The only thing he has said is there is a completely other side to this story?
I think we will all be waiting a long time to hear the facts when/if it ends up on court.
So far he hasn’t been charged with anything - which also seems strange.
I thino the throwing something at her is definatley possible - she could easily have just accidentally hit with an object. We do not know for sure that Charles has walloped her - all we have is two crappy newspapers coming forward with a “ version of events”.
Before anyone comes at me - I am also not saying that he hasn’t thumped her because he could well have done. The point being .. we just do not know for certain.
Eta - also not condoning throwing items about when others are present.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone’s experience of DV is personal and different. Just because he’s not been charged, doesn’t mean he’s innocent. Same as just because you’ve experienced it one way, doesn’t mean because she doesn’t look like she’s suffered much, that she hasn’t. What goes on behind closed doors, we don’t know. We can only speculate. I hope she can finally heal. I don’t think she should have the quit the spotlight, her source of income because of the tragedies she’s been through. I hope things get better for her as losing a child is something you never heal from :(
Absolutely
But until he has been charged and even found guilty of that charge he is innocent. Only one of the 2 people involved has officially said anything publicly not through ‘sources’ and that is chaz.5 saying there is a complete other side to things.
Her eye looks horrific and the timing could not be any worse for her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but have to disagree with your last paragraph - Lauren being papped by the sun is not the best thing for either of them. I don’t think she is doing anything to protect herself or her child. She would be better disappearing from the public eye altogether and coming to terms with her grief / what has happened privately.
you are saying your opinion,based on your views and expieriences,lauren is living this life changing life, at the moment,so will make her decisions and choices on her own, with all the facts that are available to her ( we dont know all the facts,do we?),i based my opinion on having experienced many unexpected family deaths (8 over 5 years) and having been a victim of unexpected partner violence. dont put words in my mouth that were not said,if lauren wants to pe papped,sell her story to make money for her and her child,why shouldn't she,she is the victim in this,why should she disapear and grieve privately, if anyone should disapear it should be the bloke who punched her !

Reactions: 7
Even if she lost it and was throwing stuff he should’ve walked out the door not throw something back or hit her ( whichever happened) It’s not uncommon for a parent to lose their tit after lowering their baby into the ground. The funeral is the worst especially that of a child because that’s it final no more visits. I don’t care what either article says I’m going by her very bruised face that she didn’t do to herself.
If Charles wasn’t harmed does it really matter what went on? She was physically assaulted end off in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
you are saying your opinion,based on your views and expieriences,lauren is living this life changing life, at the moment,so will make her decisions and choices on her own, with all the facts that are available to her ( we dont know all the facts,do we?),i based my opinion on having experienced many unexpected family deaths (8 over 5 years) and having been a victim of unexpected partner violence. dont put words in my mouth that were not said,if lauren wants to pe papped,sell her story to make money for her and her child,why shouldn't she,she is the victim in this,why should she disapear and grieve privately, if anyone should disapear it should be the bloke who punched her !
But we don’t know he punched her? Because no one was there bar Lauren. We just don’t know what happened - all I have to go on is two peices of sensationalist crappy articles. Not willing to accept their version of events. Neither Charles or Lauren have come forward to this is what happened. It’s all just speculation.

I did not intend any offence with my response so I am sorry if I have caused any. I am also really sorry to hear that you have lost so many relatives and that you have experienced violence

Reactions: 6

I did submit one as a joke, but then I thought- I'll get SLATED!

Her

Here was mine

Reactions: 2
People saying she cant of hit him, thats not self defence from him, who knows? Who is to say she didnt attack him? Maybe he did not want to press charges against her? Maybe he denied that she hit him as ashamed of what happened? Maybe he is actually thinking of his 2 daughters hence why he has been quiet since he lost Lorena and not sold is soul to the media? There is so much speculation. If he hit her and it was not self defence then he absolutely deserves everything coming to him. If it was self defence then he should of walked away, but sometimes that is easier said then done. Maybe that was the only way to stop her attacking him? We will probably never know exactly what happened unless he is charged and it goes to court. What ever has happened they need to part ways, their relationship is clearly toxic and that poor baby derserves more than 2 fame hungry parents. Lauren needs to step away concentrate on that gorgeous little girl and if he did do it he needs to duck off into oblivion. I know i will get lynched for this but just trying to put another side across. I have experienced dv in my family and i truly feel for anyone that has gone through it. My sister and her children are still suffering five years on with the after effects of it all. They are still having counselling and its heartbreaking to see. The children have been impacted really badly and i would hate to see any other child go through this

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.