Lauren Goodger #67 Papped, preened & raising awareness, of what, no clue just wanna be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has sweetcorn and no other veggies with Sunday roast? Surely carrots or broccoli or parsnips or peas are more of a staple?

Maybe I’m the odd one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel a bit uncomfortable with the amateur diagnoses of the poor baby. We have to remember that we see a very small glimpse into her life and daily routine, plus 90% if not more of the photos we see of her are at the very least filtered so may be changing her colouring dramatically.

We do know the TV is on a lot in the house and Cocomelon features heavily. She isn’t as mobile as one would expect at her age. She does seem to be quite large for her age but that may be linked to the lack of mobility and the portion sizes she is given which seem too big and possibly too carb heavy/ high in fat and salt.

In the photos that some others post of her, plus ones where she’s interacting with Chaz she seems a different child: happy and animated. Perhaps BYG likes her to look pouty and solemn as it’s her preferred selfie mode?

One would hope after such a dramatic medical situation BYG would see the value in regular check ups for Larose if she had any concerns. Sadly I think she won’t change her stance on vaccinations.
My kids were born just after the highly disputed report on Autism being linked to the MMR. My partners family had autism in just about every generation and I was really worried that it may happen to my children because of the MMR.

So what I did is paid for them to have the jabs individually 6 weeks apart (measles, mumps and rubella), not as one single jab. I didn't want them unvaccinated but at that time it was a worry, so I worked around it.

Do we know if Loz is anti all vaccines or is it just the covid one?

Reactions: 14
My kids were born just after the highly disputed report on Autism being linked to the MMR. My partners family had autism in just about every generation and I was really worried that it may happen to my children because of the MMR.

So what I did is paid for them to have the jabs individually 6 weeks apart (measles, mumps and rubella), not as one single jab. I didn't want them unvaccinated but at that time it was a worry, so I worked around it.

Do we know if Loz is anti all vaccines or is it just the covid one?
All vaccines from what she was reposting as recently as June. Did a quick search back to see if anyone had done a screen shot but couldn’t find one.

I didn’t mean to start a vaccination debate, I respect that it is a choice and as long as you are making an informed decision based on reliable evidence I don’t think anyone has the right to overrule.

I do have a problem with the spreading of misinformation and clearly bonkers scaremongering - many of the posts that BYG has shared are simply nonsensical. She doesn’t think she should actually check the validity or factual accuracy before she reposts which I think is wrong. But she has form for this - cyanide diet drinks etc. so it’s not surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who has sweetcorn and no other veggies with Sunday roast? Surely carrots or broccoli or parsnips or peas are more of a staple?

Maybe I’m the odd one out.
Well I just noticed this after you said; she had cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower cooking and she did the carrots to death as no one could figure out if they were parsnips or some other veg but I can only see the sweetcorn and calorie laden cauliflower cheese on her plate… maybe Chaz.5 is the healthier one and fills up on the veg…

Reactions: 10
Well I just noticed this after you said; she had cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower cooking and she did the carrots to death as no one could figure out if they were parsnips or some other veg but I can only see the sweetcorn and calorie laden cauliflower cheese on her plate… maybe Chaz.5 is the healthier one and fills up on the veg…
Chaz the healthier one 😂 GG don’t you remember his recent weight reveal:

According to Google (not a reliable source) he was 12.5 stone when he met BYG and is now over 6 stone heavier. When you look at what he boasts about finishing you can see why…

Is this the product of a healthy, nutritious, balanced diet?
C5FE8AA1-A503-4880-ABB6-A7C392FC464A.jpeg

Found the goods in thread #58 which was possibly the funniest one in history so if you need a good laugh I’d recommend it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
People are totally free to believe what they want and I have every respect for people who have done their research and who are anti vaccine having weighed up the pros and cons and considered the best outcome for them and their families. Unfortunately, BYG's idea of information gathering and research is listening to the bottom feeders that no doubt lurk on her Only Fans and surrounding herself with halfwits who believe any old tit they read on the internet.

Reactions: 21
Not my quote but it's a goody.

The holes in crocs are to let your dignity fall out.

Awaits 36 pairs of crocs to be slung at my head.
Crocs were put in this earth by the devil , they are the fugliest things to exist

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Currently sitting here in dire pain breaking in Malone souliers. No way would crocs enter my house. (Purely for fear id love them)

it’s the socks though…. I don’t get the slides n socks, crocs n socks yeurgh!

does anyone actually think chaz is or ever was a handsome chap? I just don’t see it

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Currently sitting here in dire pain breaking in Malone souliers. No way would crocs enter my house. (Purely for fear id love them)

it’s the socks though…. I don’t get the slides n socks, crocs n socks yeurgh!

does anyone actually think chaz is or ever was a handsome chap? I just don’t see it
I have to admit I have a pair of crocs but I wear them to potter around in the garden they are my gardening shoes :oops: And to be fair I never wear socks with them, I might have to burn them now lol

Do you think the funeral has taken place yet? I would like to think it was a very private and dignified funeral but in reality I don't think it has taken place.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are they as comfortable as everyone says? I bought Birkenstocks and haven’t known searing pain like it ….

oooh whilst on the shoe subject were lasagnes feet ever shoved into those god awful beige plastic fake Yeezy things??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have to admit I have a pair of crocs but I wear them to potter around in the garden they are my gardening shoes :oops: And to be fair I never wear socks with them, I might have to burn them now lol

Do you think the funeral has taken place yet? I would like to think it was a very private and dignified funeral but in reality I don't think it has taken place.
No don’t think so as I think they will eat more money and coverage out of it. That’s how low they are

No don’t think so as I think they will eat more money and coverage out of it. That’s how low they are
I know you are right but I am ever the optimist and I was hoping they were not going to turn it into a circus. But it will be.

Reactions: 9
I know you are right but I am ever the optimist and I was hoping they were not going to turn it into a circus. But it will be.
I meant to say what but it came up as eat and I meant to say far the other day and it came up as fat. Must know when I am on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Are they as comfortable as everyone says? I bought Birkenstocks and haven’t known searing pain like it ….

oooh whilst on the shoe subject were lasagnes feet ever shoved into those god awful beige plastic fake Yeezy things??
I got some fake Birkenstocks in Turkey. Omg the blisters on the sides of my heels! Not sure if the genuine ones do the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably not. It was almost a calendar month for us from birth to funeral, seems to be similar to other loss mums.

I suspect, due to her behaviour so far, that it will be “accidentally” papped. I hope not. Poor baby deserves some dignity.

(I’m thinking of burning my gardening crocs now 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.