Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine wanting to even get out of bed after this I know everyone deals with things differently but it worries me she says everything was fine because it just makes pregnant ladies worry even more about the potential of this happening and then doing photo shoots glam makeup I just can’t fathom it.

Reactions: 17
I commented on the other thread that my second baby was stillborn, and in the hours afterwards, they asked if we wanted to have a post mortem done. It was a really tough decision, but they went through the pros and cons of doing so, and we signed the consent form. Sadly they didn't establish a cause of death, which made having had it done even harder to live with....... but the thought of sitting posing for the media and telling that story would have absolutely killed me. I still find it tough to talk about many many years later.

I had a lot of sympathy for her until that article came out :( and I also find it very hard to imagine that they would attempt to resuscitate a baby that hadn't had a heartbeat for over 2 hours, sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
While I have huge sympathy for her losing Lorena, I really struggle any further than that. A bleeping magazine spread all done up like a dog's dinner, posing and pouting? I know some people take the keep calm and carry on approach but ffs, your child just died. I don't think you'd come across many people in your life who would have even been able to get themselves ready or show their face at this point nevermind this. Jesus man.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So many inconsistencies in her story, she clearly has been on here reading too from some of her comments. Now saying cord was around the neck. The naked midwife was there too. And how she manages to pose for photos is beyond me
Sharing her story but still managed to ensure all photos were photoshopped and posed. It’s stuff like that which show Lauren’s true self. She’s not and won’t raise any awareness, she won’t ever admit she did anything wrong and I do really struggle to feel sorry for her because I think deep down she is a proper piece of tit human🤮

Reactions: 28
I dont gef why if there was no heartbeat and the head was coming out why she was allowed to labour in the hospital for 2 hours. When i was in labour my sons heartbeat dropped, the emergency button was pushed and then it was mayhem. My son was too far down for a c section and had cord around his neck. The consultant said we need to get this baby out now he was delivered by ventouse which is a kind of suction, my consultant had to do an episeotomy as hd was facing the wrong way up and was being strangled everytime i pushed. From the time the emergency button was pushed to my baby being delivered was less than 4 minutes

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So in summary, her waters broke, she refused to go to hospital, she took advice from a non medical stranger & sat at home for 2-3 days because they’re both so stupid & arrogant that they wanted to push for the perfect home birth for publicity & mag deals. And the poor child died as a result. If she’d have gone to hospital she would have lived. Seems pretty clear to me. They should hang their head in shame. That article is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 86
It definitely sounds like on the advice of TND she stayed home for multiple days and the cord was wrapped around Lorena's neck and she was stillborn :(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If it’s to raise awareness why doesn’t it say at the end of both articles that she donated the fees to the said charities…

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I look at her threads for long time, felt so sad for her when lost her baby.

but something doesn’t sit right with her selling her story

Reactions: 16
So devastated and heartbroken she treated herself to some lip fillers.

As for her story it’s so full of holes and adding in different bits of information to different mags/papers and saying “there were no complications” on her own IG is literally not going to help any pregnant and/or grieving parents. In fact I should imagine it’s just going to worry people more. IF you want to tell your story tell the truth and be factual - don’t spin it and add bits to suit you.

Reactions: 31
It definitely sounds like on the advice of TND she stayed home for multiple days and the cord was wrapped around Lorean's neck and she was stillborn :(
I wonder what the NHS midwife Tamzin thinks about her saying she told her to stay at home and not go to the hospital due to risk of infection.
I doubt that was the exact words - maybe TND was saying there’s a chance or infection and the midwife said it is possible but - and they clung on the the it’s possible part for that perfick hone birth

Reactions: 18
Oh god…. She’s making this worse.

Now there’s two stories both “in her own words” with conflicting reasons for the loss of a new life.

Two stories with full glam, bad wrap dresses, mallet hands tummy clutching and photoshop powered upto a billion.

We called it. We didn’t want to be right about Laurenarc but here we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
So devastated and heartbroken she treated herself to some lip fillers.

As for her story it’s so full of holes and adding in different bits of information to different mags/papers and saying “there were no complications” on her own IG is literally not going to help any pregnant and/or grieving parents. In fact I should imagine it’s just going to worry people more. IF you want to tell your story tell the truth and be factual - don’t spin it and add bits to suit you.
It is bizarre her keep saying she was healthy and there were no complications when that's quite literally the opposite of what happened? I can't tell if she's just straight up lying or is in denial/PTSD.

Reactions: 29
It sounds like she’s been badly advised - I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t go and get checked in hospital after their waters had gone, 2 days is a long time for labour to start. It’s tragic whatever has happened. I know in my local trust they advise induction if labour hasn’t started within 24 hours and I don’t know why you’d go against that advice when you’re so close to meeting your baby

Reactions: 24
I don't understand the part about how she's just been blue-lit to hospital, the baby's heads half out, baby has no heartbeat and the hospital have dumped her alone in a room with Chaz. Chaz then has to go shouting for help and a lone nurse appears and delivers the baby. I just can't see that happening. I'm sure the hospital will be upset to read that account.

Mind, she could be unbelievably confused due to meds/ exhaustion/ grief. And that's why interviews aren't the best idea - she's basically accusing the hospital of negligence whether she realises it or not. Honestly, that Moleman wants stringing up.

Reactions: 38
It sounds like she’s been badly advised - I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t go and get checked in hospital after their waters had gone, 2 days is a long time for labour to start. It’s tragic whatever has happened. I know in my local trust they advise induction if labour hasn’t started within 24 hours and I don’t know why you’d go against that advice when you’re so close to meeting your baby
Because of this kind of advice and what’s all over her Instagram about not having to go hospital and being entitled to a home birth!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It is bizarre her keep saying she was healthy and there were no complications when that's quite literally the opposite of what happened? I can't tell if she's just straight up lying or is in denial/PTSD.
A stillbirth or ‘born sleeping’ is a pretty big complication

Because of this kind of advice and what’s all over her Instagram about not having to go hospital and being entitled to a home birth!
This woman is dangerous 🤬

Reactions: 21
I don't understand the part about how she's just been blue-lit to hospital, the baby's heads half out, baby has no heartbeat and the hospital have dumped her alone in a room with Chaz. Chaz then has to go shouting for help and a lone nurse appears and delivers the baby. I just can't see that happening. I'm sure the hospital will be upset to read that account.

Mind, she could be unbelievably confused due to meds/ exhaustion/ grief. And that's why interviews aren't the best idea - she's basically accusing the hospital of negligence whether she realises it or not. Honestly, that Moleman wants stringing up.
Also thers is always at least 2 medical people in a room when delivering baby

Reactions: 14
So many inconsistencies in her story, she clearly has been on here reading too from some of her comments. Now saying cord was around the neck. The naked midwife was there too. And how she manages to pose for photos is beyond me
How can she say she’s given it time to tell her story it’s only just gone 2 weeks that’s no time at all. She’d have done this within a week of her daughter passing that’s no time at all.
Something grim about this interview as it is but the additional posed pictures with a full face of makeup is even more gross and unnecessary.

I don’t believe any NHS midwife would tell you you’re more likely to catch an infection in hospital so don’t go after your waters have broke but no contractions. Infection risk or not you’d be in the best place for you and your baby. My sympathies are with her and Charlie no one should lose a child but things aren’t adding up

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.