Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mirror, scum, random 'local' papers all running the pouty party photos, cake galore, filtered gurning faces etc. I haven't clicked on any so can't add more details, sorry.
She's currently running several storylines (hospital ones, party ones, tissue clutching ones).

Completely her right to do so, but what a lot of mixed messages.
Looks like moleman couldn't decide which to push so went with absolutely everything.

The predicted headlines are all there 'putting on a brave face', 'doing it for laorse', etc.
The result seems to be something genuinely sad shoved aside in favour of those ridiculous filtered party photos.

(scum and daily heil in particular lie, constantly and shamelessly, and don't give a toss if stories don't make sense - don't fry your heads trying to decipher everything!)

Enjoy your day Scrunchies, look after yourselves, especially those struggling with anything related to byg news. 🌸

Ps
Those (hello loz) who say they're donating things rarely do. Genuine folk tend to just do it and say nothing because they don't need the applause.

Reactions: 28
I often think of ladies in this position. I was a child when I had my first, he was quite premature. He was on the neonatal unit and I was with all the women who had their babies with them. It broke my heart because I didnt know if I would be going home with my baby. I know the nhs is pushed but they really should have totally separate wards. Maybe now they do. It was along time ago for me.
I had my boy end of 2020 and there was a lady on my ward who’s baby was in special care, there really shouldn’t be separate wards.

Reactions: 1
I don’t buy the pregnancy with Jake whilst she was training for DOI. For insurance purposes, they’d cover their arse and make sure everyone one was fit for purpose and that would be either taking appropriate tests or sign waivers

she also was voted out first and went on public record saying had she had a better pro, she’d have gone further. And then during some anniversary gap filler, itv did a best of… both her and cuntenden went on record have a narc rant

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I keep comming back to these words from the NHS ‘not well managed’ I just think it’s a strange way of wording things on their statement! View attachment 1444368
Yes, that’s the quote that stuck out for me, it feels like they’re getting ahead of the game there, before the papers can run with it being the midwife/hospitals fault. However, if the doula is partially to blame it should be publicized so that other people can be aware.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely heartbreaking.

Just annoys me about how she had to slip in about people in the public eye who wouldn't say hello to her in the street messaged her.

No one cares about that Lauren, they care about a mother who has just lost their child,.and a child who has lost their life
Why should she not speak the truth about these people? Virtue signalling is an ugly trait. I wouldn't want messages and fake condolences from people who wouldn't say hello to me on the street either.

Yes, that’s the quote that stuck out for me, it feels like they’re getting ahead of the game there, before the papers can run with it being the midwife/hospitals fault. However, if the doula is partially to blame it should be publicized so that other people can be aware.
Yes, it seems to me the hospital are making it clear they are not at fault which is backed up with Lauren saying the head was coming out as she arrived at the hospital.

I hope the doula has public liability insurance, she may well need it.

Reactions: 27
Awful what has happened to Lauren, truly heartbreaking. But having followed her for years I fear she is going to use this loss as an opportunity to raise her public profile and get in all the mags as much as possible. Hope I'm wrong but her previous behaviour leads me to think she will be making the attention from this work for her 😕

Reactions: 24
Why should she not speak the truth about these people? Virtue signalling is an ugly trait. I wouldn't want messages and fake condolences from people who wouldn't say hello to me on the street either.

Yes, it seems to me the hospital are making it clear they are not at fault which is backed up with Lauren saying the head was coming out as she arrived at the hospital.

I hope the doula has public liability insurance, she may well need it.
She didn't need to add it In to an article explaining how she lost her baby tho, she could have said it somewhere else like her Instagram, seems like she needed to get that little dig in there when the story she is telling is about her loss

Awful what has happened to Lauren, truly heartbreaking. But having followed her for years I fear she is going to use this loss as an opportunity to raise her public profile and get in all the mags as much as possible. Hope I'm wrong but her previous behaviour leads me to think she will be making the attention from this work for her 😕
This is what she us doing already and it won't end at one story. She's gonna milk it for all its worth, she has absolutely no shame

Reactions: 16
This is also confusing I agree. The whole time I was being induced they kept saying if heart rate dropped they would operate but also if there are already women in the theatre then they might not have been able to fit Lauren in
Be terrible if it was due to lack of drs and nurses we keep hearing about.

Im sorry she isnt doing this to raise awareness, she wants the publicity and the money, no doubt there will be a magazine deal either new or ok
Screenshot_20220725-093038_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The thing that strikes me (apart from the overwhelming sadness of whats happened) is that its fairly clear that nothing in life can ever be BYG's fault, not a wrong decison made (for perhaps the right reason at the time). Most people I know would have that irrational, was it was my fault, or did i do something wrong feeling, however unjustified in this situation, its human nature to be like this, but this never enters her thinking. God help her if the autopsy reveals that it was down to her not seeking help and listening to the doula. Mind you she would probabaly never acknowledge that and as been said its her right to keep it private-if she does it would be a first.

Reactions: 23
I do wonder with the heartbeat, did she not notice reduced movements? I doubt we’ll ever know the full truth tbh.

Reactions: 10
Tens of thousands of messsges .. ok Lauren !! Raise awareness 😤😤😤 Admit it your baby was still born and your cashing in!! An excuse to stay in the papers!! I absolutely dislike her !! The most horrendous pain a woman can go thru .. and this bleep makes a circus out of it !!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

applogies if this upsets anyone ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As awful as this may sound I feel like Lauren was armament of a home birth. Had her doula and midwife and declined to go in. I have a friend who did the same. She will never admit she refused treatment whcih could have prevented this awful tragedy. Again as my friend did.her story will likely change and be very all over the place and different every time as she will be trying to find other causes for this. It’s awful but this is why People should always follow medical advise x
I also believe this is how everything went down .... as for an autopsy, the hospital always do one when a baby dies, the funeral is also paid for ... the basic ... if the parents want an after party, with balloons, a buffet, maybe a clown ... stripper ( I wouldnt put anything past these low life scumbags ) ... where disrespectful COKE HEADS can get off their faces, behaving like bleeping TWATS for the gram ... they have to pay for this out of their own pocket .... and if she's thinking of taking legal action to blame them ... I went down this path myself when I lost my son, it is near impossible ` if ` the hospital were responsible in some way, to get them to admit blame, they close ranks ... ( which I dont think they were ) .... in a nutshell .... she completely ignored medical advice, which most of us knew she would .... wanted things her way, which led to this tragedy ... she has to live with this now .... that poor baby .... trust me she will dine on this for a long time to come, while blaming others .... YES I have sympathy as a mother who has lost a child ... but will say hand on heart, her behaviour has been absolutely disgusting and disrespectful to her daughters memory ( who is still laying in a morgue, waiting to be buried ) while mummy and daddy party!! 👊 and SHE does stupid interviews, face bleeping the camera :mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
My mum gave birth naturally at full term to her baby when they knew she had died inside.
I mean this is about 45 years ago so things may well have changed since..
My friend had to give birth naturally not long ago even though they knew he was gone ☹ honestly this whole thing is making me cry for anyone who has been through similar situations. The hospital didn’t think my waters had gone and were going to send me home I requested a doctor check me and I refused to leave the mau turns out only partial waters had gone and I was induced I can’t imagine what may have happened if I hadn’t of made a doctor check. Just a thought of the day is that many people take for granted pregnancy healthy babies and a straight forward birth and when we grow up we aren’t really taught about complications. Being pregnant really opened my eyes to risks and extreme worry women really do go through so much. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im sorry she isnt doing this to raise awareness, she wants the publicity and the money, no doubt there will be a magazine deal either new or okView attachment 1444460
The issue I am having with this, is the inconsistency, as always. She claims to want to raise awareness, and has gained a hell of a following recently and seems to be striking a cord with a lot of pregnant women.
But what I have trouble ratifying, and can imagine will worry a lot of women, is her post saying there were no complications, no Labour or pregnancy complications, then to produce this article where there are complications, a lot of them.
I feel TND has something to do with this and perhaps them not tagging each other and seemingly keeping a wide berth of one another is clear advice, poor advice, may have been listened to.

Whatever way, this is sad, but Lauren now, has to be careful, the way she tells her story. She’s told people that everything was fine, when it clearly wasn’t.

This new OK article, she is OBSESSED with a perfik Labour and perfik birth. Why?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I often think of ladies in this position. I was a child when I had my first, he was quite premature. He was on the neonatal unit and I was with all the women who had their babies with them. It broke my heart because I didnt know if I would be going home with my baby. I know the nhs is pushed but they really should have totally separate wards. Maybe now they do. It was along time ago for me.
Sadly it’s still not the case. I had a baby less than two months ago who was taken to NICU. I had to sleep on the postnatal ward with babies screaming and crying all night when all I wanted to do was be able to look at my baby and hold her.

I will add that a lot of Lauren’s story does not add up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.