Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant the only thing on here that could have suggested it. Like Lauren has never said she has any health issues etc and no one else has picked up on any factors that could be why a healthy baby could then pass. Are you okay? Is the heat getting to you? i never said anything like that at all? Do I think (having lost a baby myself) it’s because all mothers are druggies?! No? Did I say that no?! I am merely commenting on the only thing on here by people that know her irl that could obviously have caused risk to a baby. And I replied to you only because you replied to me? I don’t understand the argument, which is why I keep responding.
They were literally your words.
You wrote them.
Literally.
Your.
Words.

You seem confused.
I did not reply to you. You seem to have me confused with someone else. I don't know who you are, I've never 'seen' you before or read any of your posts. There's literally nothing for you to have replied to.
I've even gone back and checked my posts.

Either you're muddled, or deliberately being provocative.

I'm putting you on ignore now for the good of the thread. Toodles.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was going to say good of them to supply a healthy option, i can see 2 slices of cucumber but not sure if they're carrots or mini sausages now i've zoomed in and is that a yorkshire pudding?
View attachment 1442562

Not a chicken Kiev in i sight. Did she eat them all or has Iceland run out?

Wtf is she wearing?? I'm getting Beauty and the Beast vibes 🤔 why would you wear such a 'booby' dress to a baby's party?? So many questions 😭
She’s trying to go for Grecian goddess but ended up look like hotel lobby drapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHAT IN THE NAME OF YORKSHIRE ARE THOSE MONSTROSITIES!!

Put them in the bin, then climb in after them and shut the bloody lid.

Of all the shameful things you've ever done loz, that's the worst.

Screenshot_20220724_184855_com.android.chrome_edit_1749071945911236.jpg

Ah well that’s a new one on me, BYG has taught me something 😅
Cook breast side down , so it looks upside down.
Then turn it the other way up for the last bit of roasting.
That way you get a moist (modom) chicken with crispy skin.

(I'm a veggie, but that's how I always do chicken for others)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just looking at her old posts and maybe there is some substance to the she knew there were issues with the pregnancy theory.
Lauren did post latterly that she had a day she was shaking with exhaustion and it makes me feel crappy and very sorry for her, remembering that. Who knows, but I suspect she had a tougher time than we knew. We (well, some of us) thought she was a bit of a moaner, lazy and was simply being self-pitying.

Like others say, I don't think she has that much of a support network and spontaneously posts online? Oversharing at times? A bit like Alice Evans does/did - though AE's in a different league.

Btw, I don't care what my status is on Tattle, nor do I think I'm anything special or that my opinions are the last word. There's an element of history repeating going on - subject matter and behaviour...purposely trying to derail maybe? We can agree to disagree but let's not bait.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How can she bring herself to cook, let alone a roast and then document it for the gram!? I can only think she must still be in shock. I reckon the build up to Larose's birthday party has kept her preoccupied and now it's all going to hit home. I hope she has someone to catch her fall. It's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned, unless she's a sociopath.

Reactions: 15
My opinion, and I know everyone grieves differently, is that there’s a big difference between stoicism, carrying on with life, and getting wasted at a child’s birthday party, face bleeping the camera, and holding a pregnant friend’s belly 2 weeks after losing your newborn. I wouldn’t judge a party, I wouldn’t judge it being on sm. I do judge the choices made at that party. Throw in the fact that she blasted that behaviour after posting the grief books and then was on OF. She’s trash.

Aside from that I’m thrilled BYG cooking is back and can’t wait to see what happens next to sweet corn.

Reactions: 10
Stoicism has been said …. A lot today

which tattler had word of the day toilet paper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looking at her old posts and maybe there is some substance to the she knew there were issues with the pregnancy theory.
There was definitely a negative, for want of a better word tone to most of her posts concerning the last pregnancy. She was clearly struggling with something that she wasn’t when expecting Larose. I assumed it was to do with Charlie’s busy hands but who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Stoicism has been said …. A lot today
which tattler had word of the day toilet paper 🤣
The word actually conjures up Adam Buxton for me - when reminiscing about Baaad Dad and how his generation approached emotions or life crises. (Wikipedia tells me it's three As). That was the word he used.

Reactions: 3
I never get why she sits so far away from Larose, get on the floor with her Lozza, be on her level and make eye contact with her instead of shoving a camera in her face and you might actually get a smile from her. No wonder Larose always looks so sad
Screenshot_20220724-190446_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They must have had shed loads of food left over from that birthday party, why cook a roast?

I'm guessing that poor little lorenas wake will look just like the birthday party, but maybe grey balloons? Every occasion is marked in the same way whether it's a wedding, birthday, engagement, baby shower, prom, finished the ironing party, passed your driving test, got your first filler, they all look the chavtastic same.

Reactions: 17
I never get why she sits so far away from Larose, get on the floor with her Lozza, be on her level and make eye contact with her instead of shoving a camera in her face and you might actually get a smile from her. No wonder Larose always looks so sadView attachment 1443272
She doesn't need mountains of presents loz.
She needs the wrapping paper, a box, and someone pulling silly faces to make her laugh (you have a head start) .
Get a box, make 2 holes, pull string through, pop her in with a teddy, make brumbrum noises and tow her around the room.
(can you tell I miss being around children!)

🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

(can't get it in a separate post, sorry)
Thread suggestion #66

There ain't no party like a beige crap party, goose fat farty, more tarty than arty

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn't need mountains of presents loz.
She needs the wrapping paper, a box, and someone pulling silly faces to make her laugh (you have a head start) .
Get a box, make 2 holes, pull string through, pop her in with a teddy, make brumbrum noises and tow her around the room.
(can you tell I miss being around children!)
Oh the box and the little kiddies in, I so miss that...I'm still doing it now but my husband has put on a bit of timber during lockdown and it's hard work🤣
My children are grown up now and I still have so much more interaction and closeness than I see in these pictures! I just hope these are just for the gram and behind closed doors it's a much better situation. One can hope🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely was something up, I think she has new for a while that something was wrong and still pretended all was OK. Again just what I think, so many people get jumped on for having an opinion or theory about it but stuffs starting to add up now, like I said earlier tho no one will ever know, only lauren

Reactions: 10
There was definitely a negative, for want of a better word tone to most of her posts concerning the last pregnancy. She was clearly struggling with something that she wasn’t when expecting Larose. I assumed it was to do with Charlie’s busy hands but who knows.
But on the other hand yes this pregnancy was different as it was her second very close. She had a baby to look after at the same time so she probably couldn't be bothered making proper content posts for Instagram. And then the mental issues could just be from the cheating and the changes of body from 2 pregnancies. So hard to understand until she tells us I guess!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.