Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’d take coke. If you like it and an addict (of sorts) then other things take a back seat dont they?

She is a smoker
She is a drinker
She injected tit into her face
Her food lifestyle was tit
She turned her normal size body frame into one that’s clinically obese - I’d say morbid for giggles

Im not going to give my 2 pennies on the cause of death, because 1.) like others have said it’s no one’s business and 2.) I don’t care to know either.

i don’t think she’ll deem her choices as wrong and in my eyes she’s paid the ultimate price. My empathy probably lasted longer than her own public grieving and she can get a vicious case of heart burn from her potatoes as far As I’m concerned

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was going to say good of them to supply a healthy option, i can see 2 slices of cucumber but not sure if they're carrots or mini sausages now i've zoomed in and is that a yorkshire pudding?
View attachment 1442562
The set up of that buffet is making me really anxious. Why is it all strewn over different objects - like that upturned basket? It will roll off if someone bumps it. There's no serving tongs.

I think the Yorkshire pudding is a de-seeded paprika with the top sliced off - yummy :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t think my tone is coming across right or I just can’t explain it right. I am not accusing her of causing the death of her baby. I don’t know the woman. She could be Essex’s answer to the cartel or she could be a nun. My point was that other people have outright said they know her and that she uses cocaine. She’s been linked to multiple partners with drug use and people on various pages have said that she uses it. So IF (if, if, if,if, if) she has whilst pregnant - then she should be held accountable. Someone asked for theory. This was a theory based on what a few people have suggested. It could have been anything and it’s not our place to know.
I don’t know if this makes anymore sense? If I’m jumping on the smallest little thing it’s just because that’s the only thing imo that could have caused such an horrific outcome (ie don’t think big portions whilst pregnant is that bad which everyone a few weeks ago was horrified at)
I wasn’t calling you out personally so please don’t think I was. Most of the comments I was thinking of have been deleted for whatever reason. We are all good here and I’m sure you will agree that we are all more concerned about the little one than anything else x

Reactions: 9
I think she’d take coke. If you like it and an addict (of sorts) then other things take a back seat dont they?

She is a smoker
She is a drinker
She injected tit into her face
Her food lifestyle was tit
She turned her normal size body frame into one that’s clinically obese - I’d say morbid for giggles

Im not going to give my 2 pennies on the cause of death, because 1.) like others have said it’s no one’s business and 2.) I don’t care to know either.

i don’t think she’ll deem her choices as wrong and in my eyes she’s paid the ultimate price. My empathy probably lasted longer than her own public grieving and she can get a vicious case of heart burn from her potatoes as far As I’m concerned
Absolutely spot on ... on every point

Reactions: 7
We recently had a family party, it was just lovely.. my 90 year old Gran.. just loved being with her family.. unfortunately one of the younger members of our clan insists on posting heavily photoshopped images of herself, which my Gran is shown. To kind of keep her upto date memories fresh etc.. she totally did not recognise this family member at our get together... it was quite upsetting .. to realise you are so far removed from the reality of your appearance your own family don't know you. It must be a challenge to live a lie.. 24/7 ... how do u process reality if you don't know where your lies end and real life begins? Deep for a Sunday teatime but... not as deep as that goose fat!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Exactly this. It hasn’t been confirmed if Lorena was a stillborn or a neonatal death. Sadly babies do die, before birth and still a post-mortem can be inconclusive and babies also die after birth as SIDS or sudden infant death which also can have no underlying health condition.

if anyone is affected by what’s happened to Lauren your maternity team are the best, most qualified people to be talking to ❤
They may not even know. Ours took 6 months, although we knew what it was straight away as I’d had a previous abruption. She was perfectly healthy, just wasn’t brought qu

My initial speculation was she was stillborn, as the finger nail beds are dark and it looks as though it’s a post-mortem photo (may be way off).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha so all those roasties were just for the two of them and Laorse 😂 and don’t put your utensils on the counter top Lozza 🤢

A5781B87-3CE2-458D-8C72-DAA3F4F09EBF.png

Not sure whether this is sarcastic or not 😂 but it seriously is!
No def not sarcastic just never even heard of it! Anything with butter in especially Lurpak is just so good 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We recently had a family party, it was just lovely.. my 90 year old Gran.. just loved being with her family.. unfortunately one of the younger members of our clan insists on posting heavily photoshopped images of herself, which my Gran is shown. To kind of keep her upto date memories fresh etc.. she totally did not recognise this family member at our get together... it was quite upsetting .. to realise you are so far removed from the reality of your appearance your own family don't know you. It must be a challenge to live a lie.. 24/7 ... how do u process reality if you don't know where your lies end and real life begins? Deep for a Sunday teatime but... not as deep as that goose fat!!!
I think that's why she hasn't got many decent people around her. She's not stupid she tells that many lies she can't keep up & to her well everyone else just lives in lozzas world 💜

Reactions: 4
Haha so all those roasties were just for the two of them and Laorse 😂 and don’t put your utensils on the counter top Lozza 🤢

View attachment 1442967

No def not sarcastic just never even heard of it! Anything with butter in especially Lurpak is just so good 😋
All that effort and she’s still got 20p asda smart price Yorkies!! Nothing better than home made! Then again she needs to keep the flour away from Charlie he may get the wrong idea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All that effort and she’s still got 20p asda smart price Yorkies!! Nothing better than home made! Then again she needs to keep the flour away from Charlie he may get the wrong idea
Surprised she can be arsed after yesterday!

Reactions: 10
Why’s the chicken on all fours 😂 I have never cooked it that way up before, but then again, I’m not a BYG
B7A30386-0755-4889-A77F-C4D0C96E1A7B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.