Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am truly devastated for Lauren. To have to plan her baby’s funeral instead of being in newborn bliss will destroy her. I’ve been there. This will change her forever. It’s been almost 9 years since I lost my daughter during pregnancy and I will never ever forget speaking to the undertaker the first time. I was in that much of a state whenever he rang me he asked for me to have someone sitting with me while I spoke to him. The man telling me he was going to collect my daughter from the hospital destroyed me. For Lauren to have to go through this breaks my heart. I hope Larose gives her the strength she will need to get through this. God bless you Lauren,Charlie and Larose. Sleep tight baby Lorena.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I am truly devastated for Lauren. To have to plan her baby’s funeral instead of being in newborn bliss will destroy her. I’ve been there. This will change her forever. It’s been almost 9 years since I lost my daughter during pregnancy and I will never ever forget speaking to the undertaker the first time. I was in that much of a state whenever he rang me he asked for me to have someone sitting with me while I spoke to him. The man telling me he was going to collect my daughter from the hospital destroyed me. For Lauren to have to go through this breaks my heart. I hope Larose gives her the strength she will need to get through this. God bless you Lauren,Charlie and Larose. Sleep tight baby Lorena.
I'm so sorry to hear you went through this .its something of nightmares and you have not only lived it but come through it. I have so much respect for you x

Reactions: 17
I’ve never liked Jess Wright but I beyond can’t stand her now. I know there is no love loss we tween them but would you not hold off sharing insta stories about babies when such awful news has broken. Funnily she has turned her comments off on stories.
I have noticed that too! Also some of the TOWIE People sending their condolences then sharing their babies on stories moments later. Just doesn’t sit right with me if you’re supposed to be friends with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
But I made a mistake as I didn’t know it was still born or infant death. The tabloids give different stories. Either way it’s very sad. Did not mean to offend!!
Take no notice. All forums or sites have their own fan base, on here for instance you see posts very near the knuckle or downright nasty that people from other forums would take offence at, we all end up frequenting the place we feel more at home at.

I wouldn’t have taken offence at what you said and others have speculated too on this thread without the moral outrage directed at you. Simply ignore and move on.

You'll always end up offending someone for something and today’s news is a good example, how many posts have you seen on this (and the other) thread berating people for being hypocritical etc? It’s down to people’s personalities, some people are able to separate events and some can’t. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
We have a lot of new visitors that are bashing us regulars. No regular is anything other than sincerely gutted for Lauren. Not one of us.

I hope someone asked her if she'd like it removed before she got home from the hospital; and the crib that I'm sure was in place waiting.
This was one of the hardest things in the world. To go home to my daughters room with all her little things and take stuff out to wake her in there. I couldn’t touch the room for months.
I also seen someone say would her posing for photos while pregnant not have made it harder. Photos in magazines is only a small fraction and not the only reminder. Her house will have baby things, her body will be acting as if she has a living baby in terms of milk coming in, she will bare the physical pain of birth, she will live everyday wondering, heart aching. So no, a few photos are not going to matter here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No photos are going to make this “okay”, not even close to it.

she’s a tit person who has suffered an unimaginable loss.

Reactions: 6
This is heartbreaking to hear. I honestly don't have adequate words to say anything that hasn't already been said with so much love from you all. No parent should ever have to bury their child, it's not the natural order of things and I'm sending all my love to those Tattlers who have experienced such a loss in your own lives.

• Heart
That's not true. I've been bashed for a comment when it was made before the news broke.

This still isn't the rave thread and while we all sincerely empathise with Lauren, this does not change her previous behaviour on which she is judged and discussed on here.

People telling me and others, to hang my head in shame because of valid comments made before the news broke are trying to moderate speech.

This has always been a good humoured thread, that I agree can go a little far (I have some members 'ignored' because of it), but Lauren has been the gift that keeps on giving for years. This atrocity is shocking and we all feel for her. All of us. This was not the outcome that crossed anyone's minds. I have not seen a single negative post from a scrunchie at all, not one.

The only negativity has been from those trying to shame us.
I personally only called out one poster for her vile unnecessary comments today. I didn’t go looking for comments made before todays news broke. A lot of stuff said before today was fair game and that’s grand but there was a few comments made today that were uncalled for. I’ve also said majority of comments here today have being heartfelt. Totally agree you don’t have to like someone or agree with their behaviors but can still come on after a tragedy with well wishes and it doesn’t make you a hypocrite more it’s shows your human with empathy.

Reactions: 12
I don't really know what to say. Us original scrunchies would never wish any harm on Lauren or her child. I feel so sorry for her and Charlie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t know what to say poor Lauren and Charlie to have to deal with this is horrific and so publicly. I’ve just thought Larose’s first birthdays coming up it’s going to be tinged with such sadness for them all now and probably going forward thinking there should be another birthday celebration.

I can’t say more than has already been said, I hope they both have a support network around them going forward.

RIP little Lorena.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Take no notice. All forums or sites have their own fan base, on here for instance you see posts very near the knuckle or downright nasty that people from other forums would take offence at, we all end up frequenting the place we feel more at home at.

I wouldn’t have taken offence at what you said and others have speculated too on this thread without the moral outrage directed at you. Simply ignore and move on.

You'll always end up offending someone for something and today’s news is a good example, how many posts have you seen on this (and the other) thread berating people for being hypocritical etc? It’s down to people’s personalities, some people are able to separate events and some can’t. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! I think everyone is feeling the heat today too. X

Reactions: 1
As others have said.

The unpleasant comments here today are NOT from regular posters. There's been nothing but respect from the usual scrunchies.

Shame on those who arrived purely to wind others up, to criticise and to cause (or try to cause) problems.
These holier than thou attitudes mean nothing - not when they're from those who are what I've heard described as 'grief thieves'.

Meanwhile I have nothing but kind thoughts to those who have been through similar, and are understandably genuinely upset.

(for once I don't have any more words.
Find a bit of dignity. You know who you are).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It kills me as a parent to hear of anybody losing a child. I'm so sorry for Lauren and Charlie losing their baby girl, and for all the tattlers who have shared their own tragic loses, I'm so sorry 💔

Reactions: 15
I do hope Lauren and Charlie have someone who, should they wish, can pack up the baby things they had waiting for baby Lorena.
I’ve just had to pack up my best friends babies things - he was 15 days old and it’s broken all of our hearts. Unfortunately for Lauren and Charlie, Larose will still be using a lot of the infant products that Lorena would of needed. The pain is just unimaginable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's so desperately, bleeping sad.

The feeling leaving the hospital without your baby is the absolute worst. Nearly 20 years for me and I remember like it was yesterday.

Thinking of Lauren and Charlie and Larose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I don't really know what to say. Us original scrunchies would never wish any harm on Lauren or her child. I feel so sorry for her and Charlie ❤
Some new lurkers placing blame on us regulars ... is BS to be honest ..... NOT ONE PERSON on here ever wished this on her EVER .... she is in the public eye, her choice, and she has more than once deserved the criticism before this tragedy ... WE ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THIS ..... as mentioned I have suffered the loss of a child .. and 26yrs later, I still grieve for him, makes it harder the coroner found nothing to explain his death, he was born alive healthy size, 46mins after birth I was still knocked out from the anaesthetic, so never got to see him alive, he developed breathing issues which shocked the medics, it happened so fast, and was completely unexpected ... they did their best I was told but he eventually suffocated .... he died .. and thats it .. not having answers or a reason WHY makes it even harder ... I went on to have two more children, but my precious little angel is never far from my thoughts ... I will never forget my aching empty arms leaving the hospital without him ... It really fucks you up, in every way ... it also rips your heart apart .... that empty void remains .. you NEVER accept it, or come to terms, you learn to live with the pain inside, my heart still aches for him during my lowest moments .... so I respectfully say to those placing blame, that we are somehow responsible ... Do duck OFF you have no bleeping idea .... No decent person would wish this on anyone and finally to those expecting a child, please know what happened to me was called rare, a one in a million the coroner told me, so please enjoy your pregnancy❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
As others have said.

The unpleasant comments here today are NOT from regular posters. There's been nothing but respect from the usual scrunchies.

Shame on those who arrived purely to wind others up, to criticise and to cause (or try to cause) problems.
These holier than thou attitudes mean nothing - not when they're from those who are what I've heard described as 'grief thieves'.

Meanwhile I have nothing but kind thoughts to those who have been through similar, and are understandably genuinely upset.

(for once I don't have any more words.
Find a bit of dignity. You know who you are).
No one has come to wind other people up? I’ve not seen a bean of compassion in your posts just defensive aggression. No matter how much people like Lauren put themselves out there for public dissection surely a time like this is one to wind in the nasty undertone and reflect on how this poor girl’s life will now change forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one has come to wind other people up? I’ve not seen a bean of compassion in your posts just defensive aggression. No matter how much people like Lauren put themselves out there for public dissection surely a time like this is one to wind in the nasty undertone and reflect on how this poor girl’s life will now change forever.
Was thinking the same, unless I’ve missed posts were people were trying to blame tattlers for this tragedy 🤔 I haven’t seen any posts alluding to that, I’ve seen a few nasty posts about Lauren today and those people were put back in their box pretty quick. At the end of the day it’s not the time or the place to speculate on how or why a newborn baby died. I’ve also seen posts of people panicking about what they said yesterday or last week etc but it doesn’t matter what was said before today it probably still stands.
Lauren could be the worst person ever but you can still have empathy and compassion for her today.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.