Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if any of the usual suspect z listers will hijack Lauren's grief in the coming days to raise their own profiles šŸ˜ž

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Donā€™t be shocked that the baby was born alive and then died it happens more than youā€™d think. Feathering the empty nest and one day of wynter (instagrammers) both had babies who were born uneventfully and quickly became unwell and died soon after birth. As a medical professional I highly doubt it has anything to do with her weight or what she ate.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
[
I just feel like I had to come back to clear things up because although Iā€™m hidden behind a username, I actually donā€™t want to be attacked over perhaps a poor choice of words.

I was not blaming Lauren for anything ā€“ other people were speculating, and I was merely stating some facts (that I actually googled prior to posting) I even mention ā€œBut it seems Lorena was alive when born, which would suggest another issueā€. I also did not make any horrible comments re the photo of Lorenaā€™s little hand!! ā€“ I said it was an odd choice of photo IF she was born alive, I am supportive of parents posting photos of the children theyā€™ve lost (alive or dead) thereā€™s absolutely no reason they should ever hide them. Chrissy Teigan lost their son at 20(?) weeks pregnant and people absolutely roasted the tit out of them for posting photos, which is absurd; so donā€™t ever take one simple comment as me saying Lauren shouldnā€™t post photos of Lorena.

I am still in shock over the fact she managed to carry & birth a healthy child, and then this has happened, I think the whole community within this thread is in shock. It shouldnā€™t ever happen to anyone, regardless of whether we think theyā€™re bad people or not. I sincerely hope Lauren has a good support network & therapist, because I genuinely fear for her well-being considering she never mentions friends or family, and has a seemingly tumultuous relationship with Charles.

I remain sincere in the fact I am SO sorry for their loss. I am however, going to follow through with the deletion of my account as it seems wrong to keep it open at this point. I wish you all the best. -

SoupDragon šŸ–¤
Please don't delete your account, whilst I don't agree with your sentiment around the photos (although I do understand what you mean by Chrissy posting her baby's, but not everyone wants to share that especially social soon, everyone is different, it took me years to be able to share my daughters photos as to me they were so precious and I wanted to keep her all to myself) I get that someone who hasn't been through something similar might have questions.

Speculating about what may have happened is human nature, it's just the fact it's so soon... and we have no right to know what happened if Lauren and Charlie choose not to share. I feel rotten for you as I know you weren't coming from a bad place with your post, it's just a very sensitive situation.

Reactions: 19
Speculation is human nature, itā€™s how we try to rationalise when something unimaginable has happened. It can be a way to comfort yourself that it wonā€™t happen to you.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if any of the usual suspect z listers will hijack Lauren's grief in the coming days to raise their own profiles šŸ˜ž
Of course they will, she should be careful who she lets in because sheā€™s probably surrounded by people now and for the next few weeks but itā€™ll be months down the line when sheā€™s really going to need a support network. For mums who have lost children itā€™s never endingšŸ’” itā€™ll be all the what ifs, stuff like 4 years down the line when all the 1st day at big school posts are flooding IG and Facebook and itā€™ll hit her like a ton a bricks again. I really wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s not even the first day at school. Itā€™s the first smiles, finding her little hands, her toes, the first night she sleeps right through, all those milestones Lorena wonā€™t meet, as must as we wish she could.

Itā€™s the things I wish for my baby who might not exist. Can only imagine how powerful it is for Lauren and my heart breaks for her on every single count.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s not even the first day at school. Itā€™s the first smiles, finding her little hands, her toes, the first night she sleeps right through, all those milestones Lorena wonā€™t meet, as must as we wish she could.
I know šŸ’” I just meant sheā€™ll need a good support network for way down the line not just for the 1st year. I really hope she gets all the help she can because the pain is unimaginable

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Still feel awful about this. As much as she winds me up this is heartbreaking. The grief the sadness. Feel dead tight for her.

Reactions: 12
I hadn't posted until now as I struggle to find the right words. Absolutely devastating. That poor little girl. RIP Lorena.

Sending thoughts to Lauren, Chaz & LaRose. How you piece together life after this I truly don't know.

Reactions: 16
To be fair people have only bashed the ones who commented awful things today after the news broke . If anyones 1st thought after reading that devastating news was to run here to question if her weight was to blame or something else she may or may not have done has something wrong with them. My 1st thought like many others here was just heartbreak for Lauren, Charles and larose.
That's not true. I've been bashed for a comment when it was made before the news broke.

This still isn't the rave thread and while we all sincerely empathise with Lauren, this does not change her previous behaviour on which she is judged and discussed on here.

People telling me and others, to hang my head in shame because of valid comments made before the news broke are trying to moderate speech.

This has always been a good humoured thread, that I agree can go a little far (I have some members 'ignored' because of it), but Lauren has been the gift that keeps on giving for years. This atrocity is shocking and we all feel for her. All of us. This was not the outcome that crossed anyone's minds. I have not seen a single negative post from a scrunchie at all, not one.

The only negativity has been from those trying to shame us.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
This is so sad. Poor Lauren. She is so picked on that girl. If you look back at her in TOWIE you see an attractive girl with everything going for her. Jibes about her weight seem to have destroyed her confidence over the years. Now this.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just saw the news, every sympathy to Lauren, Charlie and their extended families.

Condolences also the any scrunchies that may be affected by this news. Sending a handhold to everyone today.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Couldn't most of these post be put in a rip thread? I hate seeing scrunchies tearing each other apart. It's all very mums net too.

Reactions: 13
Considering the jokes made in the past by myself and others, I truly feel awful for it in light of this tragic event, what she must be going through is incomprehensible. And so much harder for her being public news. I would never wish this on anyone ever. Such a tragic loss. Bless her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we know where the DM have got that the baby passed today from?
Unless I am reading both Lauren & Charlie's posts wrong, we have no confirmation of this?

View attachment 1406771

I think itā€™s terrible grammar by the Daily Fail. Meant to be stating that Charles was paying tribute to her death, 2 days after she was born perhaps? Rather than her dying 2 days after birth. (Hope that makes sense and my grammar isnā€™t as bad šŸ˜‚)

On another note. Iā€™m currently 20 weeks pregnant with our ivf miracle. And reading this thread, there are so many of you who grieve lost babies. I am so sorry to every one of you. The pain is unimaginable. How Lauren will cope with this I canā€™t bare to understand. Thank god she has Larose šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think itā€™s terrible grammar by the Daily Fail. Meant to be stating that Charles was paying tribute to her death, 2 days after she was born perhaps? Rather than her dying 2 days after birth. (Hope that makes sense and my grammar isnā€™t as bad šŸ˜‚)

On another note. Iā€™m currently 20 weeks pregnant with our ivf miracle. And reading this thread, there are so many of you who grieve lost babies. I am so sorry to every one of you. The pain is unimaginable. How Lauren will cope with this I canā€™t bare to understand. Thank god she has Larose šŸ¤
My friend just delivered her IVF miracle on Wednesday weighing 10lb 7oz šŸ˜³ c-section thankfully šŸ¤£ congratulations to you šŸ˜˜

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I haven't posted in here before but I came across the threads the other day. Seeing that Lauren has lost her baby is absolutely tragic, it's every parents worst nightmare, no matter what anyone thinks of her, she did not deserve this. No one does. My heart breaks for them both šŸ˜„
No one has suggested she deserves this, donā€™t understand your comment tbh.
And so far as what we think of Lauren; well we all enjoyed discussing the pictures/ interviews and posts that she was putting publicly out there, scrunchies as a group have a bit of a giggle about sweetcorn, sinks, and front on nips. Clearly today has taken a different turn for her and for that we understand her grief but in no way should anyone who ā€œlurks/ never posted here beforeā€ be under some disillusion that we think she deserves to lose her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.