Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although, I would never give a penny to GFM after the Cain fiasco and blatant fraud that has been committed there.

💯% saffs implants are orange with lions drawn so she can claim the £ back.

I do hope Lauren isn’t wheeled out by
Moleman onto every daytime show to the point where her dignity is questioned…. You can just see it happening. Tbh I hope an unlikely friendship between her and the ever measured and classy Ann Diamond is forged; she needs some sage guidance and I guess she could be considered a celeb counterpart

Reactions: 19
💯% saffs implants are orange with lions drawn so she can claim the £ back.

I do hope Lauren isn’t wheeled out by
Moleman onto every daytime show to the point where her dignity is questioned…. You can just see it happening. Tbh I hope an unlikely friendship between her and the ever measured and classy Ann Diamond is forged; she needs some sage guidance and I guess she could be considered a celeb counterpart
Moleman is a bleep. He will see this as an opportunity to make some money. Lauren will be very vulnerable for a long time to come. Hopefully she will have someone reliable to advise her on her choices.

Reactions: 20
The comparison was made to make the point that losing a child doesn't change who you are at your core. They are a very good example of wannabe's exploiting their daughters death. Both of them are sicking.
I genuinely think that the cains are a minority. Losing a child utterly destroys who you are and there is a very clear line of before and after. I have no idea who I was this time last year and most of the loss mums I’ve met have experienced the absolute change in who you are.

Exploiting your child’s death is utterly abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Moleman is a bleep. He will see this as an opportunity to make some money. Lauren will be very vulnerable for a long time to come. Hopefully she will have someone reliable to advise her on her choices.
the naked photoshoot released the evening of the unthinkable happening.
I want his explanation.

Chaz put up a nice post earlier, thanking people for this good wishes, what with that and Lauren's post last night I'm hoping they are doing as well as can be expected.

As someone else said the government pay for all children's funerals, so they only need pay for flowers, cars etc; but they would still need to make the arrangements? How long does it take to arrange one? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the naked doulas story? She’s saying how she’s having some time off as sometimes births can really take “their toll, emotionally and physically” do you think that’s in red to Lauren’s birth and death of Lorena? 😢
noticed comments on all her posts have been moderated/limited

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chaz put up a nice post earlier, thanking people for this good wishes, what with that and Lauren's post last night I'm hoping they are doing as well as can be expected.

As someone else said the government pay for all children's funerals, so they only need pay for flowers, cars etc; but they would still need to make the arrangements? How long does it take to arrange one? Does anyone know?
I had no idea that under 18s funerals were paid for

Reactions: 4

Just an info link. More to do with teenagers murder rates than babies in my opinion. I'm a massive cynic thought.

Reactions: 4
Is this naked doula any sort of medical professional? Does she have any midwifery qualifications? I looked at her page after this tragedy & found the messages there wildly irresponsible. Encouraging woman to ignore medical advice to be induced, to go way over 42 weeks gestation in order to have a “natural” birth etc etc if someone like Lauren, who is very naive and already against taking mainstream medical advice, she could be very very dangerous & I hope to god she wasn’t advising Lauren to avoid the hospitals or ignore medical advice on induction or scans etc the weeks leading up to the birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

My most recent funeral was last year, my uncle, and it was around two weeks from death to the funeral. Depends on circumstances I guess though if there was anything that needed to be checked out first…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this naked doula any sort of medical professional? Does she have any midwifery qualifications? I looked at her page after this tragedy & found the messages there wildly irresponsible. Encouraging woman to ignore medical advice to be induced, to go way over 42 weeks gestation in order to have a “natural” birth etc etc if someone like Lauren, who is very naive and already against taking mainstream medical advice, she could be very very dangerous & I hope to god she wasn’t advising Lauren to avoid the hospitals or ignore medical advice on induction or scans etc the weeks leading up to the birth.
Doulas have no midwifery qualifications and just act as a support person for the mother/couple.

Accounts like that, advocating for a completely natural approach and criticising modern obstetrics are ten a penny though. It’s a really dangerous ideology and mothers and babies will die (and have died) as the result of it. If anyone’s on Tiktok, there’s an account called “freebirthhorrorstories” that describes some of the seriously dangerous stuff that goes on.

• Heart

It depends, I'm pretty sure that if baby Lorena's health problem and cause of death was known, they won't do an autopsy and the death certificate will take about a week or two. If the cause is being investigated, this will take a bit longer.

You can usually plan the funeral (service, coffin, flowers etc) without a death certificate, but not set the actual dates. The body can't go to the funeral home until they've got the death certificate.

It depends on if you know what you want in terms of the service ahead of time. They will talk you through coffin choices, music, songs, hymns (if applicable), orders of service, invites, cremation or burial and in which cemeteries or crematoriums, headstones, and then if it's a church service the vicar will talk to you about which bible passages etc. Some people know what they want and get through this quickly, other people take a long time debating their choices.

We got our dad's funeral done in less than 3 weeks because we were rushing to avoid the threat of covid restrictions. Also, he couldn't be embalmed which they recommend after 2-2.5 weeks. But most people take a bit longer, and we did feel very rushed and stressed. I would say most people take 4-6 weeks to arrange a funeral.

But then I've known 3 people who've had Pure Cremation services that are mega-quick and fuss free, I've known two elderly men get it over and done with very quickly for their wives with this. I doubt they would do this sort of service for a baby though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doulas have no midwifery qualifications and just act as a support person for the mother/couple.

Accounts like that, advocating for a completely natural approach and criticising modern obstetrics are ten a penny though. It’s a really dangerous ideology and mothers and babies will die (and have died) as the result of it. If anyone’s on Tiktok, there’s an account called “freebirthhorrorstories” that describes some of the seriously dangerous stuff that goes on.
Not to derail but have you come across that Alice girl in Tiktok, a vegan crunchy mum who’s currently well pregnant but hasn’t even done a pregnancy test and hasn’t seen a doctor, had an ultrasound nothing. She goes traveling alone with her 2or3 year old and says when she goes into labour she’ll just have the baby wherever she is 🤯 crazy and dangerous she’s a ton of fans who think she’s amazing and that hospitals are all bad and medical negligence everywhere

• Wow
  • Sad
Not to derail but have you come across that Alice girl in Tiktok, a vegan crunchy mum who’s currently well pregnant but hasn’t even done a pregnancy test and hasn’t seen a doctor, had an ultrasound nothing. She goes traveling alone with her 2or3 year old and says when she goes into labour she’ll just have the baby wherever she is 🤯 crazy and dangerous she’s a ton of fans who think she’s amazing and that hospitals are all bad and medical negligence everywhere
Yep, this is exactly the same ideology I was talking about, just taken to the extreme. These women are nuts and their kids should be on a child protection register.

Reactions: 11
It depends, I'm pretty sure that if baby Lorena's health problem and cause of death was known, they won't do an autopsy and the death certificate will take about a week or two. If the cause is being investigated, this will take a bit longer.

You can usually plan the funeral (service, coffin, flowers etc) without a death certificate, but not set the actual dates. The body can't go to the funeral home until they've got the death certificate.

It depends on if you know what you want in terms of the service ahead of time. They will talk you through coffin choices, music, songs, hymns (if applicable), orders of service, invites, cremation or burial and in which cemeteries or crematoriums, headstones, and then if it's a church service the vicar will talk to you about which bible passages etc. Some people know what they want and get through this quickly, other people take a long time debating their choices.

We got our dad's funeral done in less than 3 weeks because we were rushing to avoid the threat of covid restrictions. Also, he couldn't be embalmed which they recommend after 2-2.5 weeks. But most people take a bit longer, and we did feel very rushed and stressed. I would say most people take 4-6 weeks to arrange a funeral.

But then I've known 3 people who've had Pure Cremation services that are mega-quick and fuss free, I've known two elderly men get it over and done with very quickly for their wives with this. I doubt they would do this sort of service for a baby though.
This was a long time ago, but when we had to organise a funeral it was done within two weeks. Sure covid has buggered things up though.

Reactions: 3
Our daughter died on October 6th and her funeral was November 5th. We had to make the arrangements.

It will depend on whether they opt for a full post mortem or not too and whether they get to spend time with her or not.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.