Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grief tourists are vile last week she had 787k followers on insta now its 834k, a huge majority are purely there to be grief tourists
Yep Mrs hinch started following Lauren the day she put up the grid post saying her daughter had passed away đŸ€Ź even put a comment aswell

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I sadly feel the same.
I think she will just be another Saffiya. I can’t see her having some kind of epithany and changing the lazy parenting / lazy life she leads.
I hope I’m wrong for Larose’ sake

Yes, that is exactly my point. We are who we are. Saffiya is a vile human, completely exploiting her daughters death interspersed with #ads and sobbing at the grave. It's incredibly distasteful.

I'm not sure Lauren is quite a Saff and Ash though? I can't see her doing a GFM or a charity in Lorena's name. I can't see her being motivated enough, the woman can't even do paid ads with any enthusiasm. I do think she will do press interviews and TV though, but she won't be the next Anne Diamond. Moleman will despair at the lost opportunity.

Last nights insta story made the DM, why are they mentioning Jake? Why do they always have to list her exes?

1657708070510.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, that is exactly my point. We are who we are. Saffiya is a vile human, completely exploiting her daughters death interspersed with #ads and sobbing at the grave. It's incredibly distasteful.

I'm not sure Lauren is quite a Saff and Ash though? I can't see her doing a GFM or a charity in Lorena's name. I can't see her being motivated enough, the woman can't even do paid ads with any enthusiasm. I do think she will do press interviews and TV though, but she won't be the next Anne Diamond. Moleman will despair at the lost opportunity.

Last nights insta story made the DM, why are they mentioning Jake? Why do they always have to list her exes?

View attachment 1413348

duck the DM - they are still getting the poor child's date of death wrong (unless it is the rest of us that are misunderstanding L+C's posts). And "she admitted" - like she was guilty of something? And yes agree that adding Jake into every single item is unbelievably disrespectful to BYG, Lorena, Ch'Arg, Jake's family and Yazmin.

PS love my hat, happy b'day Tattle!

Reactions: 22
I can't see her changing either but I would love to be proved wrong.

Reactions: 19
I was due same time give or take a couple of weeks as Larose. Was 37, above average bmi and had GD. Was administering a high dose of insulin daily and still wasn’t allowed to be induced early.
[/QUOTE

Why oh bleeping why are doctors so bloody fixated on taking high risk pregnancies like yours to the full 40 weeks??? The baby is completely developed at 38 weeks. I've had both mine at 38 weeks on the dot. Thankgod. And they were absolutely fine home after 6hours with the 1st and home the next day with the second as he was born at midnight. I hate the risk their taking by refusing inductions
I was due same time give or take a couple of weeks as Larose. Was 37, above average bmi and had GD. Was administering a high dose of insulin daily and still wasn’t allowed to be induced early.
[
Why oh bleeping why are doctors so bloody fixated on taking high risk pregnancies like yours to the full 40 weeks??? The baby is completely developed at 38 weeks. I've had both mine at 38 weeks on the dot. Thankgod. And they were absolutely fine home after 6hours with the 1st and home the next day with the second as he was born at midnight. I hate the risk their taking by refusing inductions

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was going to be induced at 42 weeks luckily i went into labour 6 days overdue. My son had a traumatic birth but was ok so they said. He wouldnt feed and slept constantly, i refused to go home as knew something was not right, they kept saying he is fine your a first time mum, he has fat stores so not to worry about the feeding, 2 days later he was rushed to special care. The consultant told me he did not have any fat stores, i had fallen when i was 37 weeks pregnant and hit my stomach, they did a trace but not a scan. I had damaged my placenta which is why he was so weak .The consultant told me if they had waited to induce me at 42 weeks I would of had a still born. I had to have councelling after it all and that put me off ever having more children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think the comparisons to the ghastly Cains are a bit unfair - I don’t see Lauren as the type to set up a GFM for her own benefit. I think there will be lots of Closer type paid for interviews, but ultimately, she’s a grieving mum who’s experienced a terrible loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the comparisons to the ghastly Cains are a bit unfair - I don’t see Lauren as the type to set up a GFM for her own benefit. I think there will be lots of Closer type paid for interviews, but ultimately, she’s a grieving mum who’s experienced a terrible loss.
I agree with this. She's vain, but she hasn't shot to fame because of her tragic loss. There were lots of grief tourists for the Cain's, sadly Baby A's fight was drawn out and she was paraded about before her sad and untimely death. Lauren's loss was totally unexpected, she's had no time to prepare.

Money is probably the least of her worries at the moment. She is a troubled girl, I just hope she has the support to carry her through this ordeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What’s the story with reflexologists and breaking waters ? Is this a common thing ? Are they actually fully trained in maternal care ?

Reactions: 2
The cains gfm was set up for a child who needed urgent medical intervention at an astronomical cost. The public outdid themselves in raising that and more for that darling child
 what her parents have done since her passing has been disgusting and they should be jailed for fraud imho.

I don’t know what you’d set up a gfm for Lauren for tbh
 you can’t throw money at tragedy. She’ll have the same overheads as she would if this hadn’t happened and as alluded to she could live off of this for the foreseeable (sorry if my terminology offends- the point is she dosent need the £) and charities already exist for whatever the root cause. I just find 99.99999% of gfms in really bad taste.

Reactions: 29
The gfm idea on here was grim tbh. Prob said from a nice place but a really bad idea. Lauren def doesn’t strike me as that type of person anyway for all her bad points

Really hope she’s doing ok but I can’t stop thinking about poor Larose - I know she’ll have no idea what’s going on bless her but there must be so many tears around her right now đŸ„č

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen the naked doulas story? She’s saying how she’s having some time off as sometimes births can really take “their toll, emotionally and physically” do you think that’s in red to Lauren’s birth and death of Lorena? 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The gfm idea on here was grim tbh. Prob said from a nice place but a really bad idea. Lauren def doesn’t strike me as that type of person anyway for all her bad points

Really hope she’s doing ok but I can’t stop thinking about poor Larose - I know she’ll have no idea what’s going on bless her but there must be so many tears around her right now đŸ„č
It was me who suggested that a friend or family member could perhaps set one up for her. I didn’t expect such backlash, but reading everyone’s salient points, I can totally see why it was inappropriate idea in hindsight. I’m really sorry. I really didn’t mean to offend anyone. I just would hate to think of any family having any more issues on top of what is one of the worst tragedies that could befall a human being/s.

As I said previously, the only reason I suggested such a thing was because there have been multiple discussions here with regards Lauren and Charles’s financial situation in the past, and how myself and many others believed (for multiple various reasons - from the sparse media work Lauren was receiving, to the weekly begged takeaways, to Larose not attending nursery, to claims of Universal credit) that they may be struggling financially as a couple.

I’m wondering if Charles will be able to continue with his building work if he is grieving and has a grieving girlfriend to look after, as well as little Larose. But there have been sightings of him on OF, so who knows. Lauren, I highly doubt will be on OF, and perhaps if she was planning to make money this month from her baby reveal, that’s a month or two’s rent she may be struggling with.

Not saying I agree with their lifestyle at all, but it wasn’t a stretch by past discussions to come to the conclusion they may be struggling financially. I do however think if they are struggling, they should (as suggested) go the proper route (governmental agencies for help) and seek emotional support from charities which will benefit them more in the long-run than cash donations ever would.

I apologise again and hope I didn’t upset anybody. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The comparison was made to make the point that losing a child doesn't change who you are at your core. They are a very good example of wannabe's exploiting their daughters death. Both of them are sicking.

Do I think Lauren will head the same way? No, I don't, not at all. I agree she will do interviews, Closer, DM, Loose Women, maybe Lorraine (God I hate that woman!)

I was trying to bring the thread back to some normality and get some actual real conversations going, without feeling like we have to walk on eggshells to please others who are not usually here. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like I am unable to open up new discussions? I want to ask questions and discuss the funeral etc without being shut down.

It was me who suggested that a friend or family member could perhaps set one up for her. I didn’t expect such backlash, but reading everyone’s salient points, I can totally see why it was inappropriate idea in hindsight. I’m really sorry. I really didn’t mean to offend anyone. I just would hate to think of any family having any more issues on top of what is one of the worst tragedies that could befall a human being/s.

As I said previously, the only reason I suggested such a thing was because there have been multiple discussions here with regards Lauren and Charles’s financial situation in the past, and how myself and many others believed (for multiple various reasons - from the sparse media work Lauren was receiving, to the weekly begged takeaways, to Larose not attending nursery, to claims of Universal credit) that they may be struggling financially as a couple.

I’m wondering if Charles will be able to continue with his building work if he is grieving and has a grieving girlfriend to look after, as well as little Larose. But there have been sightings of him on OF, so who knows. Lauren, I highly doubt will be on OF, and perhaps if she was planning to make money this month from her baby reveal, that’s a month or two’s rent she may be struggling with.

Not saying I agree with their lifestyle at all, but it wasn’t a stretch by past discussions to come to the conclusion they may be struggling financially. I do however think if they are struggling, they should (as suggested) go the proper route (governmental agencies for help) and seek emotional support from charities which will benefit them more in the long-run than cash donations ever would.

It wasn't a bad suggestion 'A' - Just not right for Lauren. x

It didn't offend me anyway. Although, I would never give a penny to GFM after the Cain fiasco and blatant fraud that has been committed there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

There’s a lot of books aimed at children who have lost a sibling (I had a stillbirth at 39 weeks in October). I hope she’s contacted SANDS as they do have information for explaining loss to children of different ages.

As crass as it might sound, funerals for under 18’s are paid for- just extras like flowers but I’m sure they are in a position to do that.

Just incredibly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

You were being very kind thinking of Lauren’s needs.You don’t need to apologise, it was very thoughtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.