Lauren Goodger #61 Floppy face, floppy fanny, where the heck is Crack Granny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know what this is but Lozza feels the need to post it before shoving it in her gob

B4C30DB2-D577-492B-8DEA-93B037B8240B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
AC2D0CBF-3C9F-42A1-BD93-4F7A89B2C071.png
BDA1D962-FFD4-40F7-A306-6DE66F64263D.png
30B2876F-2507-4F39-8332-1252E88E4F33.png
B56432D0-608A-498E-A730-2A462D56064C.png
9FE63746-51BD-4B01-B06F-DB5C7DE0279D.png
C7B16CB9-9F02-4392-A5BE-A760F11BB6DC.png
DAD06C80-9F31-44C1-938D-DACDDAEA7CC7.png
397E9129-4B5F-4986-8F58-9FDF6FBE67A9.png
9254A594-AB7F-4F0F-BB9B-20A0F653FF20.png
9519379E-6271-48F9-A9C9-1C4B320F5976.png
7BFC0706-B877-4537-AB3F-C3D9625994EE.png
D17259DB-9BCF-42A5-AC32-4B8176C327B2.png
Some unhappy punters. Seems she doesn’t upload to her OF anymore, these weirdos mostly rely on IG or DM…

but selling pants now….. £300!!!! bleeping hells bells.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh dear God. What is she eating now? I take it this is just hers? 🤣
View attachment 1326611
Some crappy waffle with ice cream and white chocolate shavings by the look of it. No wonder she’s the size of two houses. No doubt it’s a treat after another tough day in the life of “Woe is me I’m BYG”

I’m just leaving this here:

🤣😅🤪😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a little bedtime snack for La’Orsummink, got to keep stuffing the poor girl so her obese mummy can have precious time to post on OF and bask in her own self importance grease and filth. Who in the duck would send that to someone anyway? What a life to beg food which looks like my dog threw it up, ate it again and then shat it out
View attachment 1326611

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them knickers looks like it has a smudge of discharge on it 🤮🤮😂 how low and disgusting. I’m not knocking anyone’s hustle by the way, if you sell your knickers etc to put food on the table etc then good for you.

But ffs she has come from Reality TV, she has been put onto a platform to excel herself and all she has done since Towie was that fake tan and a few reality shows. She isn’t a business woman, she can just about articulate what she says.. she really is dim 🙈

At this point no disrespect but she might aswell go on Universal Credit 😂🤣 she obviously doesn’t want to get a proper job. I wonder if she is on UC. Who knows.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Those knickers looked like they had stains on them the dirty mare 🤦‍♀️

Haha I wonder if some desperado bought a pair and gets them out to sniff 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Those knickers looked like they had stains on them the dirty mare 🤦‍♀️

Haha I wonder if some desperado bought a pair and gets them out to sniff 🤣
Some saddo probably did …. 🤣 probably had a good wank an all 😂😂😂🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1326611
FFS. I’m 34 weeks into my pregacy and I’m currently awake with the most horrendous heartburn. I’m nowhere near as big as her so I have no idea where she is putting all this chocolate dessert crap away to at this time of night!! I could only manage a small dinner of roast chicken and salad (no grated cheese on mine thank you), and now I can’t sleep. She is an eating machine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's got around 789k followers on IG & the best she can post up is some beggy tin foil container full of camel vomit. She can't even be arsed to write something with it. Does she really think she is that interesting & relevant as an 'influencer??'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got around 789k followers on IG & the best she can post up is some beggy tin foil container full of camel vomit. She can't even be arsed to write something with it. Does she really think she is that interesting & relevant as an 'influencer??'
Yes. Yes, she does think that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why aren't people unfollowing her? Who are these 789k people (well, probably 300k after bots and fake accounts) that are still looking at her stupid face and feeling "influenced"?

I wonder if some people consider her "accessible" because she's such a total chav? i.e. they will never know or be friends with a proper celeb because they have lots of money and other celeb friends and are above us plebs - but with people like Lauren I really think tat there are a lot of totally deluded people who continue to watch their lives play out purely because they think that they are more "normal" and accessible and that there is some actual potential to meet and be mates with them on a base level...?

Some saddo probably did …. 🤣 probably had a good wank an all 😂😂😂🤣🤮
There were some posts from punters who were shocked at the £300 asking price and said they wouldn’t pay more than £25 😂

And that’s BYG all over. Pound shop by name, pound shop by nature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's just a relationship of convenience
Sounds like skanky and her sink boy, the only difference is that SB has not knocked-up skanks to involve two poor kids in their disgusting charade

View attachment 1326611
Whatever that is you'd think she'd have the grace to take it out of the tinfoil packaging before photographing it for the delight of her thousands of FANS!

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha someone’s getting despo to pay the rent this month! I’ve reported her account for the Only Fans link and as others have said, she was on there yesterday 🤮

01A4005B-D835-4A00-B976-03004115434B.jpeg

55E582F6-491A-4A24-A0DE-9473F80D428B.jpeg

Sounds like skanky and her sink boy, the only difference is that SB has not knocked-up skanks to involve two poor kids in their disgusting charade

Whatever that is you'd think she'd have the grace to take it out of the tinfoil packaging before photographing it for the delight of her thousands of FANS!
Anything to save on the effort of putting a plate in a dishwasher or, heaven forbid, wash up. Probably using a plastic spoon or just her hand to scoop it up into her gob. Lazy bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her selling those stained bloomers are one of the dirtiest things I’ve ever seen 🤢 she’s a good breeding ground for thrush to thrive.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she actually for real? Seen what’s on her Amazon wish list 😂

My god she’s such a beggy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.