Lauren Goodger #61 Floppy face, floppy fanny, where the heck is Crack Granny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @WordSalad for the immense new thread title!

Prev thread here:

This thread could be the one where we greet LaSecondcoming! Here’s one of our @Pom Bear creations:

6374368A-FE19-45A3-A4D0-109E0B47C422.jpeg

As you were Scrunchies!

Roundup:

She’s still pregnant

She still can’t spell her daughter’s name correctly (Laorse instead or Larose)

Our Lozza was paid to promote a cheap knock off Dyson hairdryer wrap thing that in its reviews people either never receive it or it doesn’t work. She then put on a ‘here’s a further discount code because I’ve received hundred of messages’ the next day, but didn’t bother changing her top from when she did the original paid ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Looked like Chaz had buggered off for a bit as we spotted his salad making skills was not on Lozzas kitchen worktop but somewhere else…🤔

But then he seeed to reappear by taking LaBored out in her pram and them both necking calorie laden takeaways from the local Indian

She’s still pregnant

We’re waiting for her using the annexe as a stable for LaBoreds little sister to arrive with her legs being held up in a corner by Chaz (or mysteriously her sister said she would be with her so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️)

We’ve been treated to some bikini pictures with her weird alien popcorn belly button out

She’s still pregnant

Chaz and her took Laorse (!) to the Sea Life Centre… again!

Still no Yew Tube

We were treated to Lozza the Silverback on her mates YT video doing yoga but speeded up which was hilarious (have a look if you missed it!)

Oh and she’s still pregnant and moaning 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The omnipressent Moaning

Let's face facts here folks - all Lozza does is MOAN, only currently its pregacy

Before it was Twolz and Paps putting out fake images of her, Bein' Tired because of Laorse, Ch/Arg letting her down and important stuff like that, now the focus is purely Poor Me due to pregacy. After that it'll be back to "Tired beyond belief" due to TWO poor little mites reliant on her instead of one :(

Reactions: 15
I don’t get why she always shares when someone’s had their car stolen she only shares it because it’s the same type of car she has. Hers is a lot older than these newer ones. Millions of people have their cars stolen each day ?! 🤨

Reactions: 21
She's just reporting her missing pals.

Remember there was a time when the only thing you'd see around her was the random cars in the various car parks across Essex.
download (8).jpeg
"Giyz dis Audi is wun of ma best friend look here they is in the backgrownd wen a wore ma bewful soft devil outfit on Halloween 2019"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's just reporting her missing pals.

Remember there was a time when the only thing you'd see around her was the random cars in the various car parks across Essex.
View attachment 1324609"Giyz dis Audi is wun of ma best friend look here they is in the backgrownd wen a wore ma bewful soft devil outfit on Halloween 2019"
Look how long they’ve made her neck 😂😂. She doesn’t even have one in real life. I would pay to see the unedited pics of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So where is Crack Granny. Did she boot her out after Charlie came back. Is she going to bring/ beg her to come back when Charlie runs again. It’s not if, it’s when.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So where is Crack Granny. Did she boot her out after Charlie came back. Is she going to bring/ beg her to come back when Charlie runs again. It’s not if, it’s when.
I genuinely believe she got her back for the Mother’s Day magazine shoot when Chaz was MIA and then booted her out as soon as he came back. She has such a transient relationship with her family, I imagine they can’t cope with being part of the Lauren show for any length of time before needing a break!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Cor I always do a mini panic when I don’t get Big Loz thread notifications and my baby brian (youngest is 6 years old mind you) doesn’t register there’s been a new one started. FOMO!
I’m laughing my head off at ‘moby head’. And her car mates. I’m imagining one of her really deep quotes ‘friends come and go but that’s cos they’ve got wheels innit. Proper mates stick around the car park froo fick and fin’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh, so you're in bits eh Lozza at Prince Louis misbehaving with his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge? You just wait until LaSecondComing comes along. You can't cope with LaOrse at all. Always moaning, exhausted, woe is me, blah blah. I hope the new arrival is an absolute nightmare and LaOrse finds her feet and creates merry hell. Boy, you are in for a shock! 😉
Screenshot_20220607-134816~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awfully quiet big gel. Shes active tho. Posted on manky Simpson post

Reactions: 8
Does she only date guys that have been with other celebs? Is she that insecure and shallow? No wonder why she’ll end up single for life, she’ll keep dating everyone else’s throwaways. She must be known in the circle to break friend code and date the ex. No wonder she has no friends left.

An article just came out where fatty has denied being supportive to some ex TOWIE chick and says they haven’t spoken in years. Most probably because she dated the guy she had just dumped.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Awfully quiet big gel. Shes active tho. Posted on manky Simpson post
I think she’s had Lasecondporkchop, but gonna keep it quiet so people don’t question her impeccable math skills 🙄

Does she only date guys that have been with other celebs? Is she that insecure and shallow? No wonder why she’ll end up single for life, she’ll keep dating everyone else’s throwaways. She must be known in the circle to break friend code and date the ex. No wonder she has no friends left.

An article just came out where fatty has denied being supportive to some ex TOWIE chick and says they haven’t spoken in years. Most probably because she dated the guy she had just dumped.
Crikey, how many faces ago was this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks to @WordSalad for the immense new thread title!

Prev thread here:

This thread could be the one where we greet LaSecondcoming! Here’s one of our @Pom Bear creations:

View attachment 1324370

As you were Scrunchies!

Roundup:

She’s still pregnant

She still can’t spell her daughter’s name correctly (Laorse instead or Larose)

Our Lozza was paid to promote a cheap knock off Dyson hairdryer wrap thing that in its reviews people either never receive it or it doesn’t work. She then put on a ‘here’s a further discount code because I’ve received hundred of messages’ the next day, but didn’t bother changing her top from when she did the original paid ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Looked like Chaz had buggered off for a bit as we spotted his salad making skills was not on Lozzas kitchen worktop but somewhere else…🤔

But then he seeed to reappear by taking LaBored out in her pram and them both necking calorie laden takeaways from the local Indian

She’s still pregnant

We’re waiting for her using the annexe as a stable for LaBoreds little sister to arrive with her legs being held up in a corner by Chaz (or mysteriously her sister said she would be with her so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️)

We’ve been treated to some bikini pictures with her weird alien popcorn belly button out

She’s still pregnant

Chaz and her took Laorse (!) to the Sea Life Centre… again!

Still no Yew Tube

We were treated to Lozza the Silverback on her mates YT video doing yoga but speeded up which was hilarious (have a look if you missed it!)

Oh and she’s still pregnant and moaning 🙂
Fanks for voting for me fred title guyyzz. It first time I won. So yeah, fanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well she was on OF yesterday and has been on a few times lately. Charlie is always on too. Rent must be due soon and no one’s buying their old gross pictures they keep selling mo the after they’ve been taken??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s had Lasecondporkchop, but gonna keep it quiet so people don’t question her impeccable math skills 🙄

Crikey, how many faces ago was this?!
I think youre right. Shes doing what she done with lachunk. Had her a few weeks early then announces it. I think lacreepy eyes is one already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread @geordiegirl and great round up and added Pom pic🧵🥰❤😘 xx also Well done to @WordSalad on title 🥰❤😘 xx.

An old favourite of mine ..Chaz playing bowls..looking naked waist down esp if you cover the pocket up 😄😄😄😘 xx
Resizer_16242123679030.jpg

Now the same pose at a sink without his side pocket loooooool 😄😄...

Resizer_16546211120691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.