Lauren Goodger #61 Floppy face, floppy fanny, where the heck is Crack Granny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she get “pampered” just before farting out the last one? Imagine if she’s getting glammed up to video the next miracle being born

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did threaten to do that when she threatened us with her presence on youchewb. But probably just more bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how floppy fanny guru is, is she inside lozza's 'broken' phone whispering advice and mysterious inspirational /perspirational quotes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see the phone has mysteriously recovered! What has that poor girl got on her feet? No wonder she's trying to take them off. I could barely have the sound on. Lozza is breathing like a dirty old man in a mac. 🤢
Screenshot_20220624-165024~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I see the phone has mysteriously recovered! What has that poor girl got on her feet? No wonder she's trying to take them off. I could barely have the sound on. Lozza is breathing like a dirty old man in a mac. 🤢
View attachment 1367043
Them clothes gotta be at least age 3 to 4. Kids an absolute unit like her mamma and papa . She definitely older than what Lauren says. What she gonna do when she’s at school and she has to declare her age. Just tell everyone her birth date has miraculously changed the bleeping numpty. No one cares anyway if she was early or late. Same with next one. Think she actually thinks she has one over on people for some reason when In reality it makes no difference at all. Just more hiding for her to do. That’s how sad her life is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lablessher looks like she's about to start primary school.
Gosh imagine if she chose to home school her because she doesn’t wanna be seen in public in her natural state.

I can just see her at school events telling everyone phones are not allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1367043
Hiya, hiya, hiya over and over in that grating voice. Other words are available you simpleton. She probably thinks a video of Launresponsive saying hiya will look cute on her Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gosh imagine if she chose to home school her because she doesn’t wanna be seen in public in her natural state.

I can just see her at school events telling everyone phones are not allowed
She will absolutely hate having to do the school run and other Mum’s seeing the real her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.