Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @geordiegirl and great round up and added Pom pic🧵🥰❤😘 xx also Well done to @WordSalad on title 🥰❤😘 xx.

An old favourite of mine ..Chaz playing bowls..looking naked waist down esp if you cover the pocket up 😄😄😄😘 xx
Resizer_16242123679030.jpg

Now the same pose at a sink without his side pocket loooooool 😄😄...

Resizer_16546211120691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

minamoon

She really is a self-entitled twat. She sits around all day doing NOTHING, yet she has dinner made for her? She wouldn't know tired or exhausted if it smacked her right in her huge, deformed 50pence-shaped face!!!!!! Her constant "woe is me" posts when she lives the life of Riley boils my piss. My mother had two under two while my dad was away training to be a police officer and she lived 200 miles from home with no help, support or family so she could support her husband. Our Big Fat Gyal doesn't have a clue. God help her in 5-10 years when her plastic arse and face have melted in the sun and she has no revenue or work coming in. If I were here, I'd be training or doing a course to improve my skills. She really can't have that much money left?!

I was feeling annoyed, so took out my frustration on some artwork.

A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall(3)(1).jpg

Also;

Title Suggestion: Loz on the beg for sweets & dinner, Ch'arge bent over for the spin the wheel winner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Smimmie14

As someone going through my second round of IVf, having to inject myself through tears last night due to a close relatives pregnancy announcement, to then having to Inject again at work this morning, this woman’s moaning really pisses me off. Does she not realise how bloody lucky she is to be able to have two naturally. I’ve paid nearly 20,000 in the last 3 months and still have no baby!! She really needs to start living in the real world!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

mohawk

I've taught for a long time, from nice country primary schools to city pupil referral units (my favourite kids ever).
I've seen a lot. Kids with home lives people wouldn't believe. How some of them got up, got in their taxi and got to the PRU was impressive.
What some others have said is absolutely true, and this same discussion has happened on here before.

There's nothing in what we see of laneddy's life to warrant intervention. The child could benefit from a health visitor advising laureen about healthy eating etc, but laureen can't be forced to change what she's doing. The child is having her basic needs met, and more. I know, i get all the buts. It's not how 'we' would parent. But.

Children in mainstream or alternative provision do not automatically get social services involvement because their parent is a sex worker. It just doesn't happen like that.
Why would it? Why would the schools even know?
The case loads would just be too huge to ever be looked at, etc etc etc. So many reasons.

I wrote more but deleted it, it's superfluous.
There's a charity here to provide beds for children. Not carpets, toys, holidays - beds.
No government provision, just local companies, good will and hard work. That's the level too many children are at, no bed.

I'm losing my train of thought, sorry. I'm waffling.
It's just that I've seen kids living genuinely horrendous lives, and believe me, what we see from the world of loz is nowhere near, in any respect.
I completely agree with you. I taught in areas like the programme Shameless. I always thought the TV show was grossly exaggerated. Kids where they were 1 of 8, 4 in care and mum has another on the way. Revolving door of dads. In the same class with cousins, aunties, uncles, step sisters/brothers. All living on the same estate. Kids walking to school on their own at 4, kids playing out til midnight even though they're only 7 I could go on and on....

I don't like BYG and I feel Laorse is overweight, behind in her development and under stimulated but she's in a much better position than these kids. I just feel sad her mum is flaunting her flappy fanny on OF (sounds like a new thread haha) and mostly that I've rarely seen a photo of Laorse smiling. I think this is the saddest thing of all. Children don't choose to be born. they're a precious gift and it's our jobs as parents to give them the best of everything which isn't necessarily money or material things- love and time are the best gift you can give and it's free (then again how much do you thing BYG has actually begged for Laorse- do you think she has actually paid for anything for her?)

I'm so proud of myself (sorry, not sorry) as a widowed young mum (hub died of cancer aged 41) I worked full time to give my son (I could only have one) the greatest life I could, the best of it being my time, unending love and undivided attention. He deserves nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #62

🎶Lozza the elephant scoffed her lunch and fell in a carb-induced coma. She lifted her leg and the wind came out. Trump, trump, trump! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Notredamn

VIP Member
Pmsl! What a bizarre turn of events. The horse is pregnant with a lion. Ok!
And she can’t even bring herself to drink water. I bet she summons the energy to shove down plenty of junk, though.

She’s right that her stories might help someone else, though. Might serve as a reminder to get on some contraception unless they want another kid with an underperforming sex worker with a wandering eye, busy hands and resting serial killer face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Crowbag

VIP Member
I've taught for a long time, from nice country primary schools to city pupil referral units (my favourite kids ever).
I've seen a lot. Kids with home lives people wouldn't believe. How some of them got up, got in their taxi and got to the PRU was impressive.
What some others have said is absolutely true, and this same discussion has happened on here before.

There's nothing in what we see of laneddy's life to warrant intervention. The child could benefit from a health visitor advising laureen about healthy eating etc, but laureen can't be forced to change what she's doing. The child is having her basic needs met, and more. I know, i get all the buts. It's not how 'we' would parent. But.

Children in mainstream or alternative provision do not automatically get social services involvement because their parent is a sex worker. It just doesn't happen like that.
Why would it? Why would the schools even know?
The case loads would just be too huge to ever be looked at, etc etc etc. So many reasons.

I wrote more but deleted it, it's superfluous.
There's a charity here to provide beds for children. Not carpets, toys, holidays - beds.
No government provision, just local companies, good will and hard work. That's the level too many children are at, no bed.

I'm losing my train of thought, sorry. I'm waffling.
It's just that I've seen kids living genuinely horrendous lives, and believe me, what we see from the world of loz is nowhere near, in any respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
She will be begging for a cake and a hall and balloons and entertainer soon…
"URGENT: Need a cake and balloons and venue for Laorse's 1st Birfday. And someone to clean up after as I'm a lazy self entitled fucker and can't be arsed to do it myself cos pregacy and no sleep for 2 nights cos no sleep. Lichrally life so hard rite now. Help. Thanks x"

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion (my first one!):

Beggy Mitchell needs a new phone, before she gives birf in her stable at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Mosescat

I used to feel quite sorry for this woman. I binge watched episodes of Towie to get up to speed as I saw her in the Daily Mail Wall of Shame and saw the comments. Yes, she was a doormat for Wright, but she allowed it to happen, possibly as a result of her upbringing. However, she is now middle thirties year old. She has no TV presence, no skills, hell, the lass is illiterate, it is time to stop this ridiculous notion of being 'a star'. She was only heavily featured in mags 12 years ago because of her 'relationship' with him. The Mail only publish pictures to generate comments. I think she saw pound signs once she was pregnant. Not happened. No TV series because she is simply not sellable. Filtered to high heaven, she is now a comedy act, something she never envisaged. But hey, keeps me entertained. She has a beautiful little lass whose name she cannot spell. Who she sits in front of the TV all day. Every day. Her relationship is a shambles. When number two arrives, she will not be able to cope. I feel sorry for the girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Poor BYG probably sad her Sink filling gay for pay baby daddy ain’t invited to Soccer aid. I mean he famous now isn’t he, he had baby with BYG and so successful , he should be posing with Liam and Damien too.
His tried to Photoshop himself in the pic and added a speech bubble 😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16550589987061.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

WhatTheF?

What’s stopping her walking into a high street shop or going online and ordering a phone 🤯🤯 she has time to login to Instagram somehow to post that she doesn’t have one?? Honest to god. I have £13 to do me until next Thursday when I get paid and need to make that last for meals, travel etc. Will I just post online that I don’t have dinners organised and hope someone hands them to me? Boils my piss honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Crowbag

VIP Member
Personally I wouldn't give dyson a penny, neither would I spend that much on any fan unless it had a built in chocolate maker, served me ice cream on a little robotic trolley, blew away 'the regrets i have from my entire life that decide to haunt me at 3am' and came with a photo of a donkey, because I like donkeys.

Even then I'd expect some change.

• Haha
Reactions: 45