Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell. I would rather have chaz's party food of fondant fancies and quavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping deluded. She's spent ages Faceapping her face. Bad photoshopping too. Look at her shoulder and arm and what's going on with her necklace again? She should be sectioned! 🙄
Screenshot_20220427-192246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those patatas bravas look so tit
Oh ye gods, the boiled spuds with sauce on are meant to be patatas bravas?!

Well duck me backwards.
I genuinely didn't cotton on.
Bears zero resemblance to my home made version (and I'm not saying I'm a super chef).

46 cheap baguettes, 34 tubs of olives and 3 catering tubs of houmous.
Baguettes with olives on, plus dry baguette as a side dish.
All eaten by the side of a poo infused pool on a cold day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to a cottage soon, in the middle of a forest with minimal signal etc. Near an old lead mine chimney, it's beautiful. First break since the start of the pandemic (I'm excited and nervous as I'm still shielding, I'll be armed with antibac sprays sellotaped to each sleeve).

I wonder if the baguette company deliver?
I don't care about being gluten free or that neither of us like olives, I just feel it would make the holiday complete.
Dry stale baguettes.
Oh, and some assorted meats (I'm vegetarian) to leave in the sun.

Anyone want to join us for the feast?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m down @Crowbag I’m also pregnant, although sadly not as bewful & large as our Loz. Make sure to save me some of that mould ripened soft cheese and undercooked, badly stored deli meat too. Heard it’s good for stron ‘ormones in PREGACY.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m down @Crowbag I’m also pregnant, although sadly not as bewful & large as our Loz. Make sure to save me some of that mould ripened soft cheese and undercooked, badly stored deli meat too. Heard it’s good for stron ‘ormones in PREGACY.
Pencils in Kat for an extra baguette and blue cheese.
And potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going to a cottage soon, in the middle of a forest with minimal signal etc. Near an old lead mine chimney, it's beautiful. First break since the start of the pandemic (I'm excited and nervous as I'm still shielding, I'll be armed with antibac sprays sellotaped to each sleeve).

I don't care about being gluten free or that neither of us like olives, I just feel it would make the holiday complete.
Dry stale baguettes.

It's so budget. I guarantee you the company reuse the food picks 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus wept, it’s like the cast of the Jeremy Kyle show had a get together. Imagine staying there and that lot rocking up to ruin your holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dry stale baguettes.

NannyCrack doesn't care. She's hitting off her pipe! 🤣 No food for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any leftovers of that, Chaz will be shoving it up his arse for OF content. Perhaps he's gonna do a collab with NanaCrack for some content? 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What a crappy spread. Do they think it’s impressive? A load of beige tit on a plate...doesn’t exactly make me want to rush to order from Mucho Gusto.

Why are they lollaping about in the pool like it’s mid July? Don’t know about you guys, but the temperature barely got into double figures here in London today 🥶

Genuinely hilarious how they are bragging about this “holiday” on social media when it just looks so cheap and nasty and forced. duck off you bunch of chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a crappy spread. Do they think it’s impressive? A load of beige tit on a plate...doesn’t exactly make me want to rush to order from Mucho Gusto.

Why are they lollaping about in the pool like it’s mid July? Don’t know about you guys, but the temperature barely got into double figures here in London today 🥶

Genuinely hilarious how they are bragging about this “holiday” on social media when it just looks so cheap and nasty and forced. duck off you bunch of chavs.
People can get their cheap travel overseas now, all these English Staycation places will be desperate to fill beds soon. Guess any free publicity is good for them except Goodgers only brings bad publicity.

Just like how those garden Spa tubs will be so cheap soon, theyll be trying to give them away because people can’t afford to keep them on with the electricity prices. That’s why she probably got that gifted to her.

Reactions: 15
People can get their cheap travel overseas now, all these English Staycation places will be desperate to fill beds soon. Guess any free publicity is good for them except Goodgers only brings bad publicity.

Just like how those garden Spa tubs will be so cheap soon, theyll be trying to give them away because people can’t afford to keep them on with the electricity prices. That’s why she probably got that gifted to her.
Ooooh , just thought!
The spa thing.
She could fill it with several gallons of hummus, sit next to it and dunk whole baguettes in.
Perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuinely I do not understand places like that gifting her holidays- do they think her followers are old money discerning families who hike and drive vintage jaguars? Because I think youll find they’re interbred 14th floor but the lift ain’t workin free Oyster card-ing iceland / farm foods shoppers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her and Charlie are literally less attractive than Wayne and Waynetta 😯 …some achievement that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.