Lauren Goodger #58 She a lump, he a tool, poor La'horse freezing in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be embarrassed if I was her. Showing those saggy tits in the mail. There's gonna be no fixing them after lalump2. Not even surgery would sort them out. I can't understand how she thinks they look good.as someone said earlier its just a pair of fat tits( not talking about her and chaz)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1225431

She must be stoked she got her fat tits in the DM. You can see when she takes videos she always pans down to them. She’s so gross
Family holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, family “Monday night away in an out of season Airbnb and the weather has turned a bit chilly” would be more realistic.
Again I just shake my head at people giving her freebies, do they think it’s going to generate business? And the poor person who had to clean the place up after those greasy slackers had been in there 🤮, not to mention having to drain the pool after lanoswimnappy was in there 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m actually horrified at the crap she eats while pregnant, and what she gives La8MonthsYear to eat, giving her kids the best start in life clearly

Reactions: 21
I would be embarrassed if I was her. Showing those saggy tits in the mail. There's gonna be no fixing them after lalump2. Not even surgery would sort them out. I can't understand how she thinks they look good.as someone said earlier its just a pair of fat tits( not talking about her and chaz)
It's all she's got, those and the shelf arse.
In her head big tits + big arse = sexy as can be.
Obviously she's incredibly rich and successful from OF so she's the expert.

Us mere mortals, what do we know!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mmmm all of those soft, mould ripened cheeses and cold, cured deli meats look just perfect for a heavily pregnant woman and her infant child
Screenshot_20220427-153600_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I was going to say isn’t that platter a massive no no for bewful soft pregnant women, not that BYG has to follow the rules… the rules follow her!

• Haha
All credit to the lovely @Hayze2384 💖💖💖 Fabulous badge just been made via the Fakey Jakey Quickenden thread. Feel free to use it if you have been blocked on IG by Big Lozza by just telling her the truth. Wear your badge with pride!! 😘

Screenshot_20220427-161938~4.png

Hell's Bells! OddBod spinning the Lazy Susan around on that table. I am so glad he wasn't spinning his "Wheel of Misfortune" on OF. Actually feel like taking one for the team but on the other hand, I don't think I can stomach it! Wonder where NannyCrack is? Perhaps she's pulled? Lol
Screenshot_20220427-165949.png

Screenshot_20220427-165955.png

Screenshot_20220427-170001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Couple of Tesco French sticks and pre packaged tapas. New potatoes with nandos sauce. Toothpicks. Not an unprocessed oil-less vegetable in sight. What a load of old beige shite. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey guys. Got my profile picture made by a girl on the Jake Quickenden thread. Feel free to pinch if you're in the blocked gang 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All credit to the lovely @Hayze2384 💖💖💖 Fabulous badge just been made via the Fakey Jakey Quickenden thread. Feel free to use it if you have been blocked on IG by Big Lozza by just telling her the truth. Wear your badge with pride!! 😘

View attachment 1226024

Hell's Bells! OddBod spinning the Lazy Susan around on that table. I am so glad he wasn't spinning his "Wheel of Misfortune" on OF. Actually feel like taking one for the team but on the other hand, I don't think I can stomach it! Wonder where NannyCrack is? Perhaps she's pulled? Lol
View attachment 1226044

View attachment 1226046

View attachment 1226047
Love the badge!! Think I can wear it with pride

NannyCrack 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1226024

View attachment 1226044

View attachment 1226046

View attachment 1226047
Yum yum that looks delicious.

Yes of course I'm lying, looks bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couple of Tesco French sticks and pre packaged tapas. New potatoes with nandos sauce. Toothpicks. Not an unprocessed oil-less vegetable in sight. What a load of old beige shite. Embarrassing
Not just a couple of French sticks - I reckon there is a county-wide bread shortage after seeing that spread! I would honestly be embarrassed to show that off as some kind of luxury gifted meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks, I was was puzzled by the potato topping.
Thought they were possibly part of a Spin the Wheel game....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We have a new face

5B190581-BBDA-4810-9956-ECBD97EEAF58.png

And someone called her a yummy mummy. Hahahahaha. I wonder if they pissed themselves laughing whilst typing jt

069034C9-1B29-462E-8556-9A705BBAB70B.png

Just a reminder of what she looks like

D2FF299F-9066-4807-BFF4-1D085A53D11C.jpeg

0BFFB19C-38AB-4F45-9621-D4DFA4631701.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks vile. Not a great #ad for the company. Looks like something my little one would make with playdoh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.