Lauren Goodger #57 Stolen pics and paid for gussets, Unleashed Talent wanna discuss it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @HeCannitSeeMan for the new thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were Scrunchies!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just waiting for the shots of Larosewest in the lazy spa and BYG telling us she knows her baby best and that’s it safe for her to bob about I’m there 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lay-Z-Gel. WHO ARE SENDING FREEBIES TO THESE DIM, MOUTH-BREATHING CRETINS?

They "influence" the square root of duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Take heed Lozza!!!! I know you know your baby best but please listen to this!
View attachment 1193994
She's not that arrogant and stupid, is she? She does so many infant parenting no-nos I wonder about this cast-iron idiot. It's all very well thinking you know best, till a tragedy happens. (I wouldn't wish it on anyone).

You have companies that put you on their social media panel if you apply and tell them how many followers you can reach (or, I'm guessing in Lauren's case, you simply lie). I wonder (as Lauren's celebrity Top Trumps score is pretty low these days) if she spends her online time filling in forms, telling all prospective freebie-givers how influenshual she is (in hard-to-understand English, of course).

Reactions: 13
I suppose she's going to dunk lawoeful in every time she gets grubby eating.
Hold her by the ankle and plonk her in and out, give her a shake, blowdry the child's hair, apply hairspray and give her another chicken leg to gnaw on.

So if lawobble can't use it, and HEAVILY PREGNANT loz can't, that leaves Charlie.

Going to see what floats, chaz?
Scusie, made myself feel yak now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have a hot tub like that and I don’t dare turn it on because of the electricity bill! How the hell is she going to afford it?!

Reactions: 13
Bacteria building inflatables. Bit of legionnaires, loads of E . Coli and fecal cloriforms. They really are a bargain of a death trap. ( engineer, pockets on trousers and boots, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suppose she's going to dunk lawoeful in every time she gets grubby eating.
Hold her by the ankle and plonk her in and out, give her a shake, blowdry the child's hair, apply hairspray and give her another chicken leg to gnaw on.

So if lawobble can't use it, and HEAVILY PREGNANT loz can't, that leaves Charlie.

Going to see what floats, chaz?
Scusie, made myself feel yak now.
😂😂😂😂this has made me laugh so much.! L'achilles 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I still chuckle that 3 of Mark wonky lip Wright’s 3 exes are all dropping kids at the same time.
Id guess that both Lucy and Sam get a decent magazine spread of sorts, and Lardy gets Now or Closer - what do they even pay ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok first of all I have a hot tub (a proper one, not that there’s anything wrong with inflatable ones but mine is app controlled and has funky lights & music 🤣), and you have to keep them CLEAN. Chlorine tablets. Defoamer. Dip tests daily. You can catch all sorts from dirty water (or over chlorinated water). You should never ever put a baby in one- they run at 38-40 degrees, far too hot for a little one. Secondly you really need an outdoor / very near shower to get the chlorine off after, you can’t just get dressed.

I just hope she was gifted the chemicals & test kit, plus pool filters, pool cleaning net, (you can get them all in the Range, Loz!

Secondly they cost £££ to run. I keep mine at 35 then heat it to 40 midday to use at 6pm. It costs me £50-80 a month in electricity easily.Luckily I’m not on a water meter as you need to change the water now and again.

I suspect a few heavily filtered tub snaps and a liberal amount of OF content in there (careful Loz it’s a one way ticket to thrush town, bits out in the HT!) before we never see it again.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok first of all I have a hot tub (a proper one, not that there’s anything wrong with inflatable ones but mine is app controlled and has funky lights & music 🤣), and you have to keep them CLEAN. Chlorine tablets. Defoamer. Dip tests daily. You can catch all sorts from dirty water (or over chlorinated water). You should never ever put a baby in one- they run at 38-40 degrees, far too hot for a little one. Secondly you really need an outdoor / very near shower to get the chlorine off after, you can’t just get dressed.

I just hope she was gifted the chemicals & test kit, plus pool filters, pool cleaning net, (you can get them all in the Range, Loz!

Secondly they cost £££ to run. I keep mine at 35 then heat it to 40 midday to use at 6pm. It costs me £50-80 a month in electricity easily.Luckily I’m not on a water meter as you need to change the water now and again.

I suspect a few heavily filtered tub snaps and a liberal amount of OF content in there (careful Loz it’s a one way ticket to thrush town, bits out in the HT!) before we never see it again.
Lauren would be better off doing this..
wheelie-bin-752x501[1].jpg

(Yes, I've "wheeled" out that old meme 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.