Lauren Goodger #57 Stolen pics and paid for gussets, Unleashed Talent wanna discuss it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve largely forgotten pretty much all pregacy advice after having a baby last year (blaming baby Brian) but aren’t you meant to avoid hot tubs and hot baths when pregnant? Or do BYG’s perfik hormones and strong Rita Ora mean it’s fine for baby gel to be boiled?
From NHS website:

1650017256676.png

Reactions: 7
If only a Scrunchie lived in this house! Imagine overlooking the prison yard and seeing the Golightly’s trying the roll each other in and out of that tit spa 😂
A tenner says it will buckle under their substantial carcasses within the week 🤭
Those neighbours don’t need a TV with the absolute show big Loz provides on a daily basis now the weather is warming up. Part wildlife docu, part comedy sketch show all at a glance out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her sister has posted a pic saying babysitting duties so wonder where BYG and Oddbod are off to? 🤔

Ah she’s getting her car done that’s why

279D5B09-1C72-4D38-B20C-933CA7D5778F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah the Range Rover that is older than the merc … have you seen the moulding of the owners arse In the driver’s seat? Either she’s thaaaattt fat she’s moulded it to her rotund derriere already or that the previous owner was a littl wibble wobble themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was hoping we'd see the reflection of the real Lauren in her car valeting #notanad video, but she was careful not to include it. Bah.

"FOR SORTED" :unsure:
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 15-33-50 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

"#PRESSCRIPTION" :unsure:
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 15-34-06 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

And she's supposed to be advertising these companies. Sorry, forgot. #notanad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My Bank holiday weekend has been made, don't want eggs or hot x buns, I'm just gonna luxuriate in these belters!

See we got a mention!

1650041184024.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
These pics are comedy gold. She won’t be happy with these. Larose looks very uncomfortable with her, she seems much more relaxed with Charlie. Speaking of which what is going on in his pants? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.