Lauren Goodger #57 Stolen pics and paid for gussets, Unleashed Talent wanna discuss it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No more vids today?? Surely superstar BYG managed to beg more than two free nights stay. BYG deserves a two week holiday not two days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHA a medical experiment gone wrong omg Anna I'm dead hahahaha.....I love your all of posts but this is bleeping superb hahhahahha.....I totally agree by the way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well I haven't been on all day.....I've honestly just caught up on all of your latest comments and I am Absolutely howling hahha funniest thread by far today hahhaha!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Lauren it's april & still really cold, she hasn't got a clue, she thinks larose is 8 months year old

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If only Chaz would video an unfiltered Loz jumping into the pool (yes, I know she's pregnant). The resulting tsunami might finish the South East Of England off, mind you.

Nice to hear Larose giggle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If only Chaz would video an unfiltered Loz jumping into the pool (yes, I know she's pregnant). The resulting tsunami might finish the South East Of England off, mind you.

Nice to hear Larose giggle.
I read that as “Only Chaz would…” and actually squealed at the exciting news 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We're pretty hardy here in ey oop land but no thanks to sitting in a pool.
Or a poo if la'nonappy lets rip.

It's Chavmageddon in that bloody pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laughing at crack bleep Cheryl with her 90s bowl haircut. This stories today are priceless. She thinks she looks sexy with her filter on and saggy tits hanging out and he looks like a goofy werewolf. Man can't even close his bleeping mouth. Imagine them two turning up for the school run. They will be an absolute laughing stock. Can imagine chezza standing on the corner outside the school trying to score a crack pipe.
"Alright mate? Just picking my granddaughter up. Have you got any rocks for a tenner or do ya want payment in kind?" 😉 lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.