Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
When I saw that picture, my first reaction was, I wonder if Pom could Photoshop her as an American Footballer with all the gear on - she's got the hefty shoulders for it.

Maybe we should just call her The Fridge (or frij, as she'd no doubt spell it).
I had a go πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16500646501401.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I’m confused….. surely posting photos of yourself in provocative poses in lingerie or with your cozzie wedged up your arse crack, you’re courting the attention of perverts? Basically giving them wank bank fodder for free, No? Wanting men to ogle those free images? So who’s the weirdo really 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Polish_20220416_185518784.jpg

Oh dear, oh dear, you delusional fucking dimwit. The damage is done thanks to the Daily Mail. You have obviously spent hours and hours getting ready for this but you have completely missed the bus.

We know you read on here so listen very carefully, I will say this only once. This is NOT damage control. Everybody knows what you look like and its not a pretty sight. If you think it's ok to cake yourself in makeup and filter yourself to fuckery in your back garden then you are completely wrong also. You are pathetic, delusional and have completely given us Scrunchies a perfect Bank Holiday laugh!

Instead of dumping Larosewest on a playmat, in the direct sun with no shade, sunhat or sun cream, dumped all of her toys in front of her and made a point of putting a child's paddling pool behind her, actually ENGAGE with that daughter of yours and help her development. Instead of it all being about YOU and YOUR appearance, get your fat arse on the playmat and actually for once play with your daughter.

People like you and Oddbod shouldn't be allowed to breed and God help baby no. 2.

Grow the fuck up and put your daughter before yourself. That is what being a real mum is. You are a fucking joke and not of the funny kind! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Badirene

VIP Member
Good old Loz

Tracksuit by Shein
Slippers by Everyones Nanna
Arse by Billy Bookcase Ikea
These pictures, priceless.
It is the real Good Friday miracle, none of that Jesus rising from his tomb malarky.

• Haha
  • Heart
The irony is if she was honest in her day to day posting then I recon the many of us would have her back and say that this is body shaming and very unfair of the DM etc. but given she is a total catfish, I can’t get too upset about this!
Exactly this. If we saw any normal person that looked like this, nobody would bat an eyelid or say anything. Loads of people look like this. BUT loads of people do not spend their life pretending to look entirely different in online photos. That's why we make fun of her, it's the fakeness of it all.

• Heart

wrongturn

She is very overweight and not very attractive. That’s fine, we’re all different shapes and sizes and differ in our levels of perceived conventional attractiveness.
Lauren’s problem is she wants to pretend she’s a lot thinner and more attractive than she is - but her cover can be blown whenever she steps out of the house. She’s created her own stress!
Just be who you are Lauren!

• Heart