Lauren Goodger #57 Stolen pics and paid for gussets, Unleashed Talent wanna discuss it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping by for the first time in about 10 threads and noticed Lozza's IG feed is pretty much all preggacy poses/baybey since January 2021. Is never-ending preggacy her career now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how Bisto is still taking a crack at BYG as she mentioned that Cocomelon 😂

1D472AAD-0277-4D11-945B-443EA1F14CAC.png

Put it away Lozza. It’s not even your real bump

58007D32-5176-40B5-AA30-660AE7783045.png

No you don’t, you’re just on the beg

BE041077-508D-4371-9DC6-4493D71B516B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Suns shining today. Wonder if Chaz gets the new luxury hot tub out 😂 I honestly think she is that stupid that she would put larose west in it. Let's see

Reactions: 11
I’ve largely forgotten pretty much all pregacy advice after having a baby last year (blaming baby Brian) but aren’t you meant to avoid hot tubs and hot baths when pregnant? Or do BYG’s perfik hormones and strong Rita Ora mean it’s fine for baby gel to be boiled?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In uterine baby boiling is actually a recommended practice for BYGs. Keeps the skin on the incubator super tight, so the implants don’t drag on the floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve largely forgotten pretty much all pregacy advice after having a baby last year (blaming baby Brian) but aren’t you meant to avoid hot tubs and hot baths when pregnant? Or do BYG’s perfik hormones and strong Rita Ora mean it’s fine for baby gel to be boiled?
You did mean to say 'Baby brain' but autocorrect changed it to Brian I assume??

Comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220415_100653_com.android.chrome.jpg

Profile of bisto is hilarious, especially the mouth.
Lozza#2.
Is it bisto? Looks nothing like her other photos, but they're all so photoshopped it's hard to tell!
'One of those things' - she's no better than loz to me, I don't find her funny. Just desperate old news. Trying to stay relevant by trying to wind up a nobody, is that all she has?

As for lozza painting her 'egg' stomach.
It's really hard painting over plasticine loz.
Have a fruit juice drink and behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.