Lauren Goodger #56 Lozza, Lozza, wide as your prams, crocs on your feet, or should we say spams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any woman who held down a job whilst pregnant should hang their head in shame. The BYG has had it harder than everyone else.
Tone deaf as ever šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet the pair of them get through a 32 pack of loo rolls a week šŸ„“šŸ¤® all that food only comes out the other end lol. No need to consume what they eat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1164319illiterate as everšŸ™„ and maybe Lozza if you didnt feed Lajunkfoodrose like you do she would not be so heavy.
BEGGING KLAXON number 1: no way did he think of and actually buy those ā€˜pregnant and lactationā€™ tablets.

BEGGING KLAXON number 2: my life is so hard, we need a holiday hint-hint-hint-hint

Transparent greedy cheeky grasping fuckers. Pontins ahoy

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Praying some more pictures come out when sheā€™s close to her due date like the ā€œwind machineā€ ones last year because sheā€™s enormous now so Iā€™d imagine sheā€™ll be like a 3 piece suite at full term. (I wouldnā€™t ever mention size in pregnancy usually but LG is a weapons grade bleep so I donā€™t care in this instancešŸ˜‡)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is one ugly manly looking woman . how can she describe herself as soft and pretty. More like hard and ugly.
To be fair ...the pretty part I am not too sure about, but, if you fell out of a tall building - as well as being somewhere to aim for - she would definitely provide a SOFT landing, I mean there is plenty of her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any woman who held down a job whilst pregnant should hang their head in shame. The BYG has had it harder than everyone else.
Tone deaf as ever šŸ™„
There's one here in this house that worked right up till a month before giving birth due to a tit doctor treating it for fibroids and arranging an hysterectomy.
Worked shifts at an hospital up to 2 months before bowel cancer diagnosis and subsequent operation so I don't think this fat, lazy munter really has a clue and should get off her backside and actually try living in the real world and working instead of complaining and begging.
And whilst your at it, look after that bloody child you sad pair of useless fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahahah dying at her face!!

View attachment 1164867
Who dat?

BEGGING KLAXON number 1: no way did he think of and actually buy those ā€˜pregnant and lactationā€™ tablets.

BEGGING KLAXON number 2: my life is so hard, we need a holiday hint-hint-hint-hint

Transparent greedy cheeky grasping fuckers. Pontins ahoy
Take your pick all stunning n bewful:

PONTINS BREAN SANDS - Updated 2022 Reviews (Burnham-On-Sea) (tripadvisor.co.uk)

PONTIN'S CAMBER SANDS CENTRE - Updated 2022 Reviews (tripadvisor.co.uk)

PONTINS SOUTHPORT HOLIDAY PARK - Updated 2022 Prices & Resort Reviews (England) - Tripadvisor

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahah dying at her face!!

View attachment 1164867
BEGGING KLAXON! Both her and Chas have been sharing/ADVERTISING that bloody wendy house since Mothering Sunday. Who could be bothered? Just pay your way and reap the rewards of not being a walking talking clench-your-pelvic-floor-muscle reminder for all onlookers. She induces such cringing we could probably all give Sticky Vicky a run for her money.

Oh duck offā€¦.the little door mat šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hadn't realised just how teeny tiny that igloo thing is.
I can imagine kids enjoying it for five minutes, but it's really naff.
Did lozza's arse steps actually fit inside?
Did her ego get through the doorway?
These and other questions are what we need on your yewchewb laureen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BYG - bewful yung gel aka Lauren described herself as soft and pretty on Instagram where she answered peopleā€™s questions.
She also said at the time she gets a lot of good attention šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
As you can see on her wiki pics she is so soft, so pretty and the most bewful yung girl to ever walk the planet.
Thatā€™s right!! And she gets so much attention from guys but decided to take the little 24 year old cheating immature pathetic no life hoper Charlie back. Hahahaha. And she must love knowing heā€™s been plugging other sinks lately.
Desperado!

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m intrigued to know the process behind her photos. When he takes pictures of her, does she get him to do them on her phone, then whip it out his hand, retouch them to fuckery then think he wonā€™t notice? Or do they sit there together with him giving pointers like, ā€˜stretch your neck there a bit babe, hoik the boobs up, carve off each side of your face here, see. Add on some hair over that earā€™? Does she acknowledge any of it? Verbally? Itā€™s such a carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another cracking thread title from @FlirtyThirty - congratulations šŸŽ‰

Quick roundup:
ā€¢ She did a photoshoot in a cheap, flimsy swimsuit and looked a right state.
ā€¢ There is still no YouTube content despite suggesting she has loads to put on there.
ā€¢ After showing him in the background of her Instagram videos, she confirmed with a Backgrid pap walk up and down her street that she is back with Chunky Chaz who was wearing his tight grey tracksuit again - does he have any other clothes?!
ā€¢ Sheā€™s been showing off the cordon bleu food sheā€™s prepared for Larose which is either far too salty and high in fat, or bland and a choking hazard. Baby gel must then sit in her own filth for the rest of the day because Loz is too lazy to put a bib on her.
ā€¢ Her clothes are getting worse - trackies, socks and crocs. Her hairline is crossing into werewolf territory and Clicky is not happy!
ā€¢ She got the woman back to act as her slave and tidy yet more of her mess organise another room in the house whilst her and Chaz went out to stuff their faces.

Last thread can be found here:
I dip in now and again. So glad I'm not the only who noticed the no bib thing. It's okay though because it's probably all #gifted!! Poor kid is alway filthy! How is she going to look after 2 of them šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.