Lauren Goodger #56 Lozza, Lozza, wide as your prams, crocs on your feet, or should we say spams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cracking thread title from @FlirtyThirty - congratulations 🎉

Quick roundup:
• She did a photoshoot in a cheap, flimsy swimsuit and looked a right state.
• There is still no YouTube content despite suggesting she has loads to put on there.
• After showing him in the background of her Instagram videos, she confirmed with a Backgrid pap walk up and down her street that she is back with Chunky Chaz who was wearing his tight grey tracksuit again - does he have any other clothes?!
• She’s been showing off the cordon bleu food she’s prepared for Larose which is either far too salty and high in fat, or bland and a choking hazard. Baby gel must then sit in her own filth for the rest of the day because Loz is too lazy to put a bib on her.
• Her clothes are getting worse - trackies, socks and crocs. Her hairline is crossing into werewolf territory and Clicky is not happy!
• She got the woman back to act as her slave and tidy yet more of her mess organise another room in the house whilst her and Chaz went out to stuff their faces.

Last thread can be found here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Those staged pap shots have me creased up like used wrapping paper. The chunkiness! The socks! The crocs! The Picasso face!

And WTAF was that white stuff on that meal? Gear? Scurvy scraped from the bedsheets? Or was it, dare I say, feta cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those staged pap shots have me creased up like used wrapping paper. The chunkiness! The socks! The crocs! The Picasso face!

And WTAF was that white stuff on that meal? Gear? Scurvy scraped from the bedsheets? Or was it, dare I say, feta cheese?
I loathe the boomerang function she uses incessantly!

Reactions: 15
I loathe the boomerang function she uses incessantly!
I loath how she thinks she soft pretty.
Actually it cracks me up a lot too because other humans see her true state and must be pissing themselves laughing when she posts her pathetic pictures where she thinks she looks soft pretty

I see moleman has released another set of Danielle Lloyds blue background pictures today. Last time he did that fattys got released a day or two later…. Hopefully we get some more laughing material tomorrrow. But fingers crossed she’s clothed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been catching up. LOVE that they’ve said always and forever or some BS when they’ve lit just got back together. Twerps. Has he got any new clothes that fit yet? Her portion size is tit and I still don’t know how she doesn’t have GD ? Poor Labored no coat and no hat. Wankers

Reactions: 20
She is one ugly manly looking woman . how can she describe herself as soft and pretty. More like hard and ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought the baby was chewing on a bar of wright's coal tar soap lool 😄😄 x.

Resizer_16487735911691.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
:LOL: Preferable to one of Lozza's #homemade meals (remember when she hashtagged that on a photo of a baquette with sweetcorn, tuna and mayo before Larose came into the world!).
Ah yes that could the one that was ‘handmade’ by Chaz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I ask what is 'soft pretty?'
BYG - bewful yung gel aka Lauren described herself as soft and pretty on Instagram where she answered people’s questions.
She also said at the time she gets a lot of good attention 😂🤣
As you can see on her wiki pics she is so soft, so pretty and the most bewful yung girl to ever walk the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sometimes ( not very often though!), when reading some comments I think... ouch, bit brutal, personal and harsh. But.. on balance, these opinions are a direct reaction to her constant lies, to the utter bull she spouts, which is now, potentially affecting two children. Every decision she makes, posts, wilfully exhibits in the press is fuelled by a desire for fame and money... when her motivation should be her children. Shes so self absorbed and filters every aspect she is oblivious to reality.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.