Lauren Goodger #56 Lozza, Lozza, wide as your prams, crocs on your feet, or should we say spams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220401-111454_Instagram.jpg
illiterate as ever🙄 and maybe Lozza if you didnt feed Lajunkfoodrose like you do she would not be so heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1164319illiterate as ever🙄 and maybe Lozza if you didnt feed Lajunkfoodrose like you do she would not be so heavy.
So she wanders around clutching her bump with one hand at all times? Odd.

Moans about her non-existent ailments and then says she wouldn’t change it for the world. Stop moaning then Big Loz - you have no job, you don’t do anything resembling work, you beg people to come round your house to clean up yours and your baby’s tit - actually literally - and now you’ve welcomed Chunky Chaz the Cheat back in to do anything you can’t find a slave to do. You have it easy you ridiculous fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If Laboredstiff is active we certainly never see it on IG.... :unsure:
So we have gone from "we've definitely split up" to "I love you" in a couple of days have we? Right..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know enough about cosmetic procedures but if she stopped with all the nonsense, had the fillers dissolved etc, would her face ever be normal again or is she too far gone?

Reactions: 13
I don’t know enough about cosmetic procedures but if she stopped with all the nonsense, had the fillers dissolved etc, would her face ever be normal again or is she too far gone?
Too far gone now

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Depends on the quality of her skin underneath. Most non-permanent fillers can be reversed but if she had filler to correct an issue and that remains, she’s likely to keep having the procedures.

She’ll likely have a cat’s bum mouth from all the smoking which she’ll want to disguise. Her nose looks messed up from the two surgeries and she’s admitted breathing problems because of it - hopefully she doesn’t end up like Daniella Westbrook because her latest photos are frightening!

She also has had filler and weight gain which has distorted the shape of her face, particularly her jawline/chin. She elongates her chin and tries to smooth out the double chin using FaceTune which is what gives her the Jimmy Hill chin/alien pointy chin in some photos.

If she lost some weight post-pregnancy, she’d need to see what she’s left with which may of course be jowls. I don’t think it’s looking good for Lozza…

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve been catching up. LOVE that they’ve said always and forever or some BS when they’ve lit just got back together. Twerps. Has he got any new clothes that fit yet? Her portion size is tit and I still don’t know how she doesn’t have GD ? Poor Labored no coat and no hat. Wankers
Some people think because the sun is out it must be warm. Lots of young girls were wearing sundresses last week but they're probably wearing woolly jumpers again now. Anyway, she should check the temperature first and not just assume it's warm. If YOU need a coat, so does your baby!

Reactions: 17
She keeps saying she's been pregnant for 2 years 😭 If she had 2 full-term pregnancies back to back, she would have been pregnant for 18 months. Maths never was her strong point, was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pregnant for 2 years, is she an elephant, no need to answer that one😆

She’s said this a few times. 🤦🏼‍♀️ On the go all the time . She can’t count from sofa to bed and then to door to answer the deliveroo driver ‘on the go’ 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s said this a few times. 🤦🏼‍♀️ On the go all the time . She can’t count from sofa to bed and then to door to answer the deliveroo driver ‘on the go’ 😂.
That’s a bit harsh - don’t forget we had a pap walk up and down the street, definitely a few trips to local restaurants and her weekly all-you-can-eat at the Toby Carvery, probably a few begged blow dries she’ll have needed to be at least vertical for, and the stretching to press the buttons on the microwave for her Lean Cuisine slop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1164319illiterate as ever🙄 and maybe Lozza if you didnt feed Lajunkfoodrose like you do she would not be so heavy.
Laureen, it certainly felt like you had a 12 month pregnancy the first time.

You didn't have to get pregnant again so quickly, but obviously you know more about contraception (or trying to chain Charlie to your side) than any dr or midwife.

You do sweet duck all, so you don't know the meaning of 'exhausted'.
It's pretty unlikely that you will even with the new baby, as they'll both be shoved in seats in front of the telly all day every day. The giant pram will be used for one photo shoot in the drive, probably empty.

As for needing 'family time' - er, that's what having children is.
This IS your family.

Now be a good lozzinator, go and declare the vitamins ad, hold your bump (???) and scrape some dried crud from lakrusty's face. Check the location on Charlie's phone, face fek yourself for a few hours while your baby is on the kitchen worktop, check your OF, face fek yourself again, eat some lard and check on Charlie.

Exhausting isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was pregnant every year 2009 u til 2015, 3 kids with a couple of losses thrown in - do I win?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She must be knackered because she doesn't have immaculate bloods and strong 'ormones this the round.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
well in our heads…..
As soft as a tin of sweet corn 🌽
And as pretty as pig 🐷 shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve been back together for ages. Remember when she said they were sat reading and laughing at the stories in the press when Bistogate emerged.

Reactions: 8
The pair of them turn my stomach 🥴 just the sheer laziness and state of them. Then trying to pretend they are perfect . Plus all that food they consume it’s actually vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.