Lauren Goodger #55 Oh dear Lozza you look a state Your jacket is pleather and your face is a plate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks @Clickbait for the new title!

Prev thread here:

As you were Scrunchies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or does ‘The Plate and Pleather’ sound like a local pub she’d frequent?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I leave this here for now and be catching up next on Friday when I'm back from a short break to Devon. Love from Pom 🥰💖 xx.

More screens of real Loz this time in Piccadilly Circus lol 😄😄 x

Resizer_16469633909630~4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Christ almighty I’ve just seen the most awful clip of byg and mark on tik tok- I have no idea how that cretinous twit who looks like zippy with a toupee managed to not be held to account for his behaviour!

I’ve had to find it on YT to share-i hate to defend old plate face but FUUUUCK he is so mentally abusive

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Christ almighty I’ve just seen the most awful clip of byg and mark on tik tok- I have no idea how that cretinous twit who looks like zippy with a toupee managed to not be held to account for his behaviour!

I’ve had to find it on YT to share-i hate to defend old plate face but FUUUUCK he is so mentally abusive
That’s horrid. But how much of that is them and how much is producers screeching DRAMAAAAZ DAHLINGS MORE DRAMAAAAZ….because she doesn’t look bothered 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s almost unrecognisable in that video. I know she’s a lot younger but she hasn’t just aged, she’s got a new (moon) face entirely!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What IS she going on about? are word limited on IG posts now?

1647250960736.png

And who's gonna buy BYG's car. still waiting for it's top coat! (what she driving round n now, come on Lozza get to the pumps for a pap shot!)

1647251092890.png

1647251228276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I’ve said it before but they look like they could be brother and sister. Anyone else see the resemblance?

Reactions: 10
That’s horrid. But how much of that is them and how much is producers screeching DRAMAAAAZ DAHLINGS MORE DRAMAAAAZ….because she doesn’t look bothered 😂
Yeah you have a pony- the fact sams dress changes entirely at the end.

they’re both absolute Rotters but I maintain that he treated her bleeping awfully- which arg tried to emulate with Lydia and the GC, yet somehow haven’t been pulled up on it.

Reactions: 20
What IS she going on about? are word limited on IG posts now?

View attachment 1124079

And who's gonna buy BYG's car. still waiting for it's top coat! (what she driving round n now, come on Lozza get to the pumps for a pap shot!)

View attachment 1124082

View attachment 1124084
she posted this nonsense earlier yesterday - a rough translation of Lozza - she loves the kid but can’t wait until it goes to bed at 7:30pm when Lozza gets her “life” back

C5EAA720-590A-4E90-A83D-D164601539DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In BYG’s defence (which I will only do this once) I think the majority of parents feel this way 😂

That being said, don’t know why she’s so desperate for bedtime, she just dumps the kid in a bouncer or ball out and whacks YouTube one. Most other parents are usually knackered from either looking after their kids all day (i.e actually doing stuff and interacting with them) or working a full day and then doing dinner, bath time routine.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.