Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Absolutely not regulating discussion but can the Scrunchies consider whether we want to speculate about Larose’s health or developmental issues? This forum is about Big Loz who is fair game for comment, but the baby didn’t choose to be thrust into the media spotlight and from the looks of it, doesn’t particularly appreciate the constant filming and probably just wants a cuddle.

They often say that things remain on the internet forever so just as we say it’s awful for Loz to make a buck off selling a story about considering an abortion which baby could read in a few years time, I can’t imagine it would be nice to come across accusations that she has a developmental disorder, was an obese baby etc.

Just my opinion, and wanted to put it out there.

In other news, I’m very excited as all being well I will be welcoming a baby werewolf into the world in the Autumn. Big Loz and Chunky Chaz have been inspirational in showing me what not to do 😂 I know I’ll also receive support from the Scrunchie family. Sending love to @Facehugger who doesn’t seem to post here any more (one of the OGs of this thread) but who has been virtually supporting me in the other TTC and pregnancy threads x

• Heart
Reactions: 60

MrsGripperStebson

1649141997308.png

I've been trying to picture the scene - a horse in the corner of the room (a big fuck off shire horse, obvs) and Oddbod behind her lifting her legs back? Is she a gymnast now?
Also - baby filtered in this pic, not cool Big Loz, not cool....

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
And she said this is the best looking guy she’s ever seen 😂😂😂😂😂. He looks like he’s just woken up from a 20 year coma and missed life.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Thanks to the scrunchies I’m now laying in bed trying to get to sleep, as I have to be up early for work tomorrow, but I can’t get the ‘my lovely horse’ song from Father Ted out of my head 🙈😂

This story also made me chuckle - apparently Chaz has pulled out “all the stops” to get Loz back, no mention of what exactly that meant. But one of the comments had me howling - come on, which one of you was it? 😂😂😂

0AE23A52-1244-42B0-A4D2-491E262F9D53.jpeg

2EA6DAB8-0106-4314-B3C0-C51E1CBEC683.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Just nosed at unleashed talents instagramm wow…. What a plethora of “talent”

if it’s been drilled filled or almost killed, they represent them.Yeuch!

katona? That kryton face from geordie shore?! Ha haaaa wtf
Just had a nosey
My god all the absolute bottom of the barrel z listers
Also this photo Kerry and her daughter look like the sisters from white chicks! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ch’arg baggy trousers and the fake LV changing bag hanging off his shoulder flapping about is so funny. He could of put the bag down to pose for photo with friends but had to have it on show to help with the illusion that they aren’t skint, chavvy beggars.
He looks like a clown 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16496758738821.jpg

Resizer_16496757466101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Crowbag

VIP Member
Bear in mind we only see what Lauren wants us to see.
Any contact (ie reporting to relevant authorities) needs to be official, with your full name and contact details.
Evidence needs to be proven.
It is kept off these pages for legal reasons.
Remember anyone can read what's written here.

I would never ignore a child at risk, but it has to be done properly, officially, and with absolute evidence.

Just my opinion.

(a child without a bib, covered in food, without a hat but in a warm jacket, watching a lot of telly, aren't relevant to overworked health workers. Her basic needs are being met.
She’s fed, albeit shite, warm, clean, mostly dressed, has a clean bed etc.
'Looking vacant' or 'sad' isn't enough, it's too subjective.)

Not meaning to pee on well meant bonfires, truly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43