Lauren Goodger #54 Queen of Scams, Fists Like Hams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @FlirtyThirty who narrowly edged out @WordSalad to win the new thread title crown 👑

@WordSalad you should try again for the next thread as it will remain true for that one as well! (Thread #53 Post 955)

Quick roundup:
The YouTube video had still not arrived so she recorded an update even though no one gave a tit for her worried fans to claim that she has a laptop but never uses it, it needs a software update but she requires wifi to do that and she has no wifi…

She was gifted some ready meals but made another crap job of promoting them, not least because she invited her friend over to cook her steak rather than eat the Louisiana slop she’d bunged in the microwave earlier.

Bisto kid has been making some digs which most of us have found quite amusing.

Loz is still on the look out for freebies and begs - notably a ‘designer’ snow suit for Larose just as we approach Spring, a free blow dry, and a slave to wash her old clothes and flog them on Depop.

Old thread is here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s just a yung gel wanting another even yunger gel to take advantage of. To be an ‘intern’ for free in exchange for the amazing opportunity of running round after her Sonja Morgan style

Reactions: 18
So Lauren is that desperate for fat charlie that she is letting him stay rent free. Basically paying for him to be with her. How bloody embarresing is she. A woman in her late 30s paying for her toyboy to be with her. She is tragic

Reactions: 21
This is the best thread title ever hahhaa "fists like hams" 🤣🤣⚰😂😂😂 next thread should include "feet like meat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I so wish someone will be ‘employed’ by her and then do a secret ‘Gossip Girl’ kinda diary online...

Reactions: 26
LandCwardrobe is back flogging a pair of Beats headphones and some camo shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry @WordSalad ….but hurrah, another thread title! She really is the grift that keeps on giving ❤❤❤
Congrats hun you're titul is well good. Me ornmones ain't as stron as yourn bless ya. In this thread, will Lananaanporrige get out of the hideous pink bouncy chair thing? Will she have an outing in the minge trim pram? How many blow dries will not hot mumma beg? The mind boggles. So yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I need to take myself off to a small island for a few days because I have just made my breakfast and was actually saying a narna an a bagel a narna an a bagel, save me from myself😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m curious what her ‘other ways of using protection’ are seeing as they have worked so well for her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m curious what her ‘other ways of using protection’ are seeing as they have worked so well for her 😆
Hahah maybe that should be her new you tube video - "how to prevent yourself from getting knocked up so soon after birth cos my intuition is S T R O N G " - clearly she knows what she's doing ;-) 👶👶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need to take myself off to a small island for a few days because I have just made my breakfast and was actually saying a narna an a bagel a narna an a bagel, save me from myself😂😂
Eeeeeh I literally can’t stand her voice anytime but that video yesterday was just grating on my eardrums 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.