Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was at the baby show yesterday and happened to be sitting right where she walked in for her photos, looking very different to pics she uses

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Clickbait

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Oh dear Lozza you look a state
Your jacket is pleather and your face is a plate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I was at the baby show yesterday and happened to be sitting right where she walked in for her photos, looking very different to pics she uses

Tattle medal 🥇 for you! What an absolute treat to get these shots. Dare I say it …. Her face actually looks quite pretty in these shots….. her arse on the other hand….. what the actual fuck?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Badirene

VIP Member
Coming from the woman who is gonna have two kids under one I don’t think I’ll take contraception advise off you Lauren.
Please excuse the language that follows:

What an ignorant bitch. The contraceptive pill have given freedom to generations of women worldwide, allowed them not to be chained to the home, allowed them the freedom to enter education, the workplace, gain financial freedom and in some cases freedom from abusive relationships, is FattyBoomBatty here completely unaware that domestic abusers like to keep their female partners pregnant to keep them stuck in abusive relationships, that coercive pregnancy is a very real thing, is she aware of the number of relationships that only become abusive during pregnancy? If this fat gelatinous blob could see past her own inflated sense of self importance, see past her criminal levels of stupidly, see past her fake "Channel" handbags and "Goochy" outfits she would realize that she is a harmful skid-mark in society, she is little more that a receptacle for the worst our society can spunk into her. Like any sane fucking person will take medical advice from this bloated carcass of sweetcorn, vine tomatoes, jail bird boyfriends and literal professional wankers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Crowbag

VIP Member
AASRRRGGGHHHHH!

She always changes the dark eyes to blue or some lighter iteration.

Murat brown eye genes: dominant and strong.

View attachment 1091404

Can someone with some experience in Optometry explain this iris eye shape to me, please?

Thanks
No problem.
Screenshot_20220227_145227.jpg

This is an increasingly common - common being the operative word - malformation of the iris.
Previously unheard of, it appears to be visible only in the eyes of those addicted to a process known as 'lafilter' , a comparatively recent invention.

Changes to the shape of the iris appear to be linked to changes in the actual colour, ranging from light blue to deep brown within days, known by professionals as 'lyingfuckerseyesies'.
There is no known cure.
'Chunks of light in random places' is a more commonly known eye disease, interestingly shown by the same patients.

A leading eye surgeon said 'sadly there is no current cure for lyingfuckerseyesies.
It's a painless disease, but the ridicule heaped upon the afflicted cannot be prevented.
A common trait is that the afflicted seem unaware of what utter cocks they are.'

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

mohawk

hayleybaby said:
I am an ex early years teacher / manager. Over the last few years, the majority of children’s baseline assessments have been so low. A lot of children don’t know the basics of play. Have little to no routine at home and a high percentage have speech delays. If the BYG wants to do the best for her girls she should really put them into nursery where professionals can nurture and care for them properly.

As a retired teacher I can confirm it's been going on for much longer than the pandemic.
I taught for 25 yrs until I broke my back and it's been going on for quite a while now, especially since the plethora of TV channels, mobile phones, screen time. A lot of mums greet kids with their eyes plastered to the screen or on the phone to someone. Kids learn by watching and imitating. So they are given an 'electric nanny' as we called it from an early age eg TV, ipad, mobile and they have seen mum/dad on them so the imitate. My comments are what I have witnessed mostly teaching in very deprived inner city areas and are not written to accuse or offend, and, of course, I'm generalising. There are some brilliant parents out there. This is just my subjective view based on what I've seen.

When I was a kid in the 70s there were 3 TV channels and dad was in charge of what we watched, no TV in the morning at breakfast time. Kids TV was 3.30 to 5.40pm, no videos, no sky etc. We might have watched a limited amount of TV but mum/dad engaged with us to keep us occupied. We played games together, read, drew, painted, practised writing/doing sums. We played out as much as we could learnt how to make friends, teamwork, co-operation, success and coping with disappointment/loss and failure. We played shop/post office and learned to use coins this way. We played with dolls until 13 yrs old and learnt to be mini parents. Role play was important (I was always the teacher and made worksheets and taught my dolls) My brothers were builders, soldiers or policemen. We all had ambitions to be these role models when we were older. A lot of teens these days just want to be 'famous' when they're older, or just rich - no 'career' just rich. I've seen a change in this ambition too, I'd say 10 -20 yrs ago ambitions were to be rich footballers or singers. 30 yrs ago to be a doctor or astronaut or nurse. Obviously I'm generalising. Nowadays they see internet influencers making millions based on looks and beauty advice and it looks easy and glamorous.

In last 25 yrs TV channels went into the hundreds, tech came down in price so everyone has a mobile, dvd(not so much now), internet and as this decreased the actual playing out and learning through play. Kids go to bed with TVs on until they fall asleep whereas we fell asleep to mum's voice reading our favourite book. 8 yr olds are fascinated with make up and image and don't want to play with dolls or role play (half my career was teaching 8 yr olds).

I taught school nursery (age 3-4)for a while and some parents haven't even potty trained their kids. Some children come with very few social skills and head straight for the computer. Some have very poor fine motor skills as they're not used to using their hands to write, paint or draw (but can use a mouse and game control pad). They come to school tired as they've been allowed to stay up late until they've fallen asleep watching a video. Some won't interact with others or take part in group activities because they're not used to being told what to do or made to follow a routine. Learning at an early age is key to helping your child when they get to school age. Larose is already a July birthday so some children will be 10 months older than her when she starts school. Sitting her in front of the TV isn't what she needs or craves. Just watched a recent BYG video asking for examples of good baby TV programmes or videos she can make LaBored watch as 'she tried loads and she doesn't like them.' She wants her mummy..... not TV.

Just watching TV as I write this and a Ch4 programme was being advertised saying 1 in 7 children start school as morbidly obese. This rises to 40% obesity rates by the age of 10. This is also linked to a lot of what I mention already.

Again my opinion isn't there to offend and I hope our Scrunchie friends see it as just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

MrsGripperStebson

This tweet is even better
1646656823869.png

Managed to get pregnant at hospital appointment!
No tele for my baby - so rather than play with the poor little thing or take her out for some stimulation, even to the park, BYG uses her phone hotspot. That tells us all we need to know about her priorities....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I wonder how many babies Loz will end up having and what type of prams she need in the future lol 😄 x.

Resizer_16468516853890.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Also find it funny in those tweet rants that she publicly announces her cctv and alarm aren’t working but still paying.

I mean Lozza has no worries about anyone thinking of breaking in because everyone knows it’s all tat and worth squat but still what a silly mare to tweet that.
Great point.

Now I’m imagining a burglar breaking in and walking in on Goodger filming Charlie fingering his own butt because someome just spun the wheel and then the burglar puking his brains out and running out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I really hope security patted her down on the way out. Looks like she's smuggled a new car seat for Larose2 down the back of her leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Omg hilarious, I think DM have removed the original pictures and replaced with her own selfies. Do you think she complained?? Damage was done though everyone’s already seen them. And her eyebrow is screwed up. It’s on two different levels 😂😂

820CB867-9696-41EC-8882-76C82260BB6A.png

She must have played mental health card and made them remove the original pictures.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’ll just patiently wait for her next Instagram post of ‘does anyone know of a company who can clean an explosive poonami off a white buggy?’
There is a reason most prams and pushchairs are in dark colours and it’s not to make your kid look slimmer 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43